India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK ratings from 3rd Jan to 7th January 2011

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Monday - 3rd Jan - 0.9 ( Abhay-Piya hopping in the jungle) 

Tuesday - 4th Jan - 1.0 ( Abhay-Maithli) 

Wednesday - 5th Jan - 1.0 ( Abhay-Maithli, Abhay-Piya, Silver allergy) 

Thursday - 6th Jan - 0.7 

Friday - 7th Jan - 0.8 

AVERAGE = 0.9 ( Last week = 0.8)

PKYEK was the top show on Star One for the week ending on 8th Jan 2011. Geet took the second spot with an average of 0.6.The 4th Jan episode of PKYEK  recorded the highest viewing for the week. The entire Abhay-Maithli track and Metz' mystery is working well for the show. 

P.S- No bashing , no comparison and not a single word against GEET will be tolerated hereSmile. Do not PM me for ratings. Thank you.LOL

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 12 January 2011 at 1:50am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6shaggyscoobyHIBA0072..Mari..KhaLidaHMrs.Jaysean.Mehak.angel_KSGka7eelaluvkasu-kavita-natashuknumnumMeeko-Doppelganger-radtozzyieCharu21nyctophilia.Nabi.spamalotadits7nami2811TOTAL-ROMANTICAttractiveAdyaAmereschahat4uAyeChavanni-Nymphadora-.:.MONA.:.shyams-Lostindreamsmusic_l0ver036ragzz.-Fatima-Befikreromaila

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7TheBlackJaguar

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............dats great..................this show is gonna be superb.....TFS..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7TheBlackJaguar

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
@poca : thanx so muchhhhhhh...........

poca i ws thinkin its doin gud wid metz n abhay track...(touchwood)...n d track hs jus started so if dey come wid strong track....some really exciting epis n promote dem well...d trps can get evn better evn cross 1.1-1.2

Edited by adits7 - 12 January 2011 at 1:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Wow!!! Thanx Poco.... Awesome news...... Party Dancing

TheBlackJaguar

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Thank you Heart

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

poca i ws thinkin its doin gud wid metz n abhay track...(touchwood)...n d track hs jus started so if dey come wid strong track....some really exciting epis n promote dem well...d trps can get evn better evn cross 1.1-1.2

You are right and i think the creatives are also thinking on the same lines. Maithli is one of their trumpcards and they are really going to milk this one. Build her mystery and maybe keep the option of her return open if she continues to raise the ratings. Let's see. Smile

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by adits7

You are right and i think the creatives are also thinking on the same lines. Maithli is one of their trumpcards and they are really going to milk this one. Build her mystery and maybe keep the option of her return open if she continues to raise the ratings. Let's see. Smile

exactly.......Poca i ws thinkin along wid maithilli evn if dey promote Mr dobriyal n pia track ...dn d family audience ll surely get attracted more...

n wid maithilli track if dey tk it to dt century itself...lk dey showed d other day in d palace wen abhay recalls his past.....dat wud b interesting...also guess dis week wid abhay n raichand identity to reveal...it shud get better....(touchwood)

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index