Ding Dong Bell !! (Page 7)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

The most notable moment for me was when Krishna arrives at  SS Bed room and all three turn their face away from him and yet All four come out  together and look down on the Sax and inspector

Yes these were the most standout scenes and the rest was run of the mill episode.  The reaction of each character was predictable. What was lacking for me was the intensity in the TN house and the raw, helpless emotions in the Sax household. 

I think the actors have to work harder especially with so many BD on set the reaction to the scene is not up to the mark.  The CVs should either limit their face expression and concentrate on those present on the scene or work on the scene to make sure the editing does not reflect the use of BD.

It was a standout scene bec The Thakur's were there instead of BD's ..The Thakur managed to sizzle just by them standing together ...Imagine if all were to be there..Then the scene will be on fire..The reason we lacked the spunk  and the raw intensity  was the fact that Actors had to deal with BD's  and were not simply enthused by them ...Second..It had to be SS and Shakthi's day..while Ss came through, Shakthi looked tired  and could not deliver on the rage,lust and menace..

Editing has always been an area of concern..That has to be corrected soon ..

This does not bode well if Jaswant is already tired after a couple of months of being in the forefront.  To me the promo just does not have the intensity of what it should be.  If you compare with the other gun promo [Krishna finding the truth about Angad], that had so much intensity in it that one was scared as to what will happen next.  With this promo, one is not inspired.  Jaswant is not to blame alone, PG is wooden in this promo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

Tanthya lovely post like always.. 
it was not a bad episode i think 
SS, Amma, and Shakti were very good.. loved SS the most.. whatever he said to YKW is so so true.. very realistic.. perfect choice of words... 
and i liked Shakti in the room when he is in a way threatening YKW.. thank God CVs have realized that this is one man who can never be changed when it comes to dealing with women.. this is the truth that he is cruel towards women and simply no one even YKW can change his outlook towards them.. i liked his threat to her when he said ''i will show you now who i am'' very much like His character..  this is a negative character which obviously people dislike but he is someone who is real and am glad he has been maintained like this.. 

i didn't liked AH at all.. Tongue  no sympathy for her, she was the same like always.. no expressions nothing! 

PG was better in the scene with Kesar, GD and Piyasiya.. and also when K stops her, traces of helplessness was there in her expressions.. 

loved how in the end all the Thakurs were shown in one frame looking at Prof. and the police..  AB looked so cute in the side pose.. Embarrassed

Thank You, Filza..

It was not a bad episode at all ..but in comparison to previous day , the pace was a bit slow..

I donno about Shakthi, Yaar..Y'day his performance lacked fire ..he said the dialogues and all that but the feeling of fear did not seep through..But what he and SS said was quite an accurate reflection's of certain ppl's Mentality ..

AH was good when she could be heard but was Dead when we could see her..

I too liked the ending scene..Smile

i think i will never like AH even if she is really very good one day.. EmbarrassedLOL

We do know the reason for that ...  LOL           you know it!! WinkLOL

i dont know, i felt Shakti  was scary enough in the end part especially..  when he just throws YKW there and leaves Confused

No, re ..for Shakthi has lost his potency ..He needed to be the big bad boy..he still is not .. 

hope he really comes back in form soon.. he would beat the hell out of poor Kesar why shall he leave YKW.. not that i wish bad for that girl but it will be out of character if a man like Shaktii spares her..

He needs to, If that impact has to be achieved else our sympathies  with Aarushi and our revulsion of Shakthi will not happen.. ..If this continues we might end up sympathizing with Shakthi ShockedLOLLOL..I'm Sure The CV's do not want that..

yeah the feudal mentality was very well reflected in SS's words.. powerful dialogues he had.. 
such families exist in our part of the world.. and incident narrated by Piyasiya can be connected to our societies too..

It exists in few Indian belts too..Ouch  yeah, i meant India, Pak, BD.. all these countries

Very sad Na..

Sorry to interrupt, but the mentality of man being a woman's possession exists in all society.  I just think it is more hidden in western societies and only we become aware is when a case comes to the attention of the media.

Man by nature is possessive,territorial and aggressive plus Polygamous ..While Women are not reactive and accept it as their lot in many of the Asian countries...Such notions are resisted and not accepted so easily in the western society ...I do not say there is resistance always but neither is acceptance meek..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

SS, Amma, and Shakti were very good.. loved SS the most.. whatever he said to YKW is so so true.. very realistic.. perfect choice of words... 
and i liked Shakti in the room when he is in a way threatening YKW.. thank God CVs have realized that this is one man who can never be changed when it comes to dealing with women.. this is the truth that he is cruel towards women and simply no one even YKW can change his outlook towards them.. i liked his threat to her when he said ''i will show you now who i am'' very much like His character..  this is a negative character which obviously people dislike but he is someone who is real and am glad he has been maintained like this.. 

i didn't liked AH at all.. Tongue  no sympathy for her, she was the same like always.. no expressions nothing! 

PG was better in the scene with Kesar, GD and Piyasiya.. and also when K stops her, traces of helplessness was there in her expressions.. 

loved how in the end all the Thakurs were shown in one frame looking at Prof. and the police..  AB looked so cute in the side pose.. Embarrassed

Thank You, Filza..

It was not a bad episode at all ..but in comparison to previous day , the pace was a bit slow..

I donno about Shakthi, Yaar..Y'day his performance lacked fire ..he said the dialogues and all that but the feeling of fear did not seep through..But what he and SS said was quite an accurate reflection's of certain ppl's Mentality ..

i think i will never like AH even if she is really very good one day.. EmbarrassedLOL

i dont know, i felt Shakti  was scary enough in the end part especially..  when he just throws YKW there and leaves Confused

No, re ..for Shakthi has lost his potency ..He needed to be the big bad boy..he still is not .. 

hope he really comes back in form soon.. he would beat the hell out of poor Kesar why shall he leave YKW.. not that i wish bad for that girl but it will be out of character if a man like Shaktii spares her..

He needs to, If that impact has to be achieved else our sympathies  with Aarushi and our revulsion of Shakthi will not happen.. ..If this continues we might end up sympathizing with Shakthi ShockedLOLLOL..I'm Sure The CV's do not want that..

yeah the feudal mentality was very well reflected in SS's words.. powerful dialogues he had.. 
such families exist in our part of the world.. and incident narrated by Piyasiya can be connected to our societies too..

It exists in few Indian belts too..Ouch  yeah, i meant India, Pak, BD.. all these countries

Very sad Na..

Sorry to interrupt, but the mentality of man being a woman's possession exists in all society.  I just think it is more hidden in western societies and only we become aware is when a case comes to the attention of the media.

i was about  to say something similar then saw your post....................Hillbillies in the U.S wouldn't allow the wife to walk out so easily

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Thank You, Filza..

Very sad Na..

Man by nature is possessive,territorial and aggressive plus Polygamous ..While Women are not reactive and accept it as their lot in many of the Asian countries...Such notions are resisted and not accepted so easily in the western society ...I do not say there is resistance always but neither is acceptance meek..
Tanths have you been to UtahLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

The most notable moment for me was when Krishna arrives at  SS Bed room and all three turn their face away from him and yet All four come out  together and look down on the Sax and inspector

Yes these were the most standout scenes and the rest was run of the mill episode.  The reaction of each character was predictable. What was lacking for me was the intensity in the TN house and the raw, helpless emotions in the Sax household. 

I think the actors have to work harder especially with so many BD on set the reaction to the scene is not up to the mark.  The CVs should either limit their face expression and concentrate on those present on the scene or work on the scene to make sure the editing does not reflect the use of BD.

It was a standout scene bec The Thakur's were there instead of BD's ..The Thakur managed to sizzle just by them standing together ...Imagine if all were to be there..Then the scene will be on fire..The reason we lacked the spunk  and the raw intensity  was the fact that Actors had to deal with BD's  and were not simply enthused by them ...Second..It had to be SS and Shakthi's day..while Ss came through, Shakthi looked tired  and could not deliver on the rage,lust and menace..

Editing has always been an area of concern..That has to be corrected soon ..

This does not bode well if Jaswant is already tired after a couple of months of being in the forefront.  To me the promo just does not have the intensity of what it should be.  If you compare with the other gun promo [Krishna finding the truth about Angad], that had so much intensity in it that one was scared as to what will happen next.  With this promo, one is not inspired.  Jaswant is not to blame alone, PG is wooden in this promo.

All were below Par, Star ...It required 5 actors to give the depth ..how can  a single actor  carry  the whole scene ..In the Krishna promo...It required Krishna to show his sense of betrayal and AB excelled ..and also credit should be given to teh guy who directed it..the lighting, camera placement was superb ..All PG had to do was STAND Petrified which she did ..It was Krishna , who had to emote..and AB did ..whereas in this scene Aarushi had to show fear, Pratigya anger, Kesar pain ,fear and anger,GD disapproval and Shakthi menace and rage...And None came through prolly bec Director was distracted or was not able to push them..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette-Sheena-hussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Thank You, Filza..

Very sad Na..

You will be surprised that so many in western society lives as part of fringe society. It may not be excepted but their way of life is continuing and still flourishing.  For them time has stood still and their thinking and beliefs are equivalent to Takurs.  It is all hidden but if you dig deeper human relationships and mentality are no different from any nations.

hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Thank You, Filza..

Very sad Na..

Tanths have you been to UtahLOL

Never Hun..Have you got ur own Thakur's there ??Big smile
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Thank You, Filza..

Very sad Na..

Tanths have you been to UtahLOL

Sorry to regress, but does not Utah have some of the most conservative laws that prevail and followed.  No drinking and divorce is considered a sin or something.

hussainramsotanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index