India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Ding Dong Bell !! (Page 5)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
I think it was the same scene they kept showing over and over again. I spotted BD for PG and Anupam. I don't think it was possible for any of them to react properly. When PG looked up was anybody there? When Jaswant looked at Daddy I don't think Anupam was there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Love the analysis Sathya! But will watch and then comment further to do you justice!

I had been busy sharpening my axe...........Big smile

LOL  

She is ready to go Chop,Chop n u r laughing..............ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
alwyss keep smiling thats my agenda.........EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL 

tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Love the analysis Sathya! But will watch and then comment further to do you justice!

LOL  

She is ready to go Chop,Chop n u r laughing..............ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

That's right, be scared..........be very scared....AngryLOL

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.T

Tanthya lovely post like always.. 
it was not a bad episode i think 
SS, Amma, and Shakti were very good.. loved SS the most.. whatever he said to YKW is so so true.. very realistic.. perfect choice of words... 
and i liked Shakti in the room when he is in a way threatening YKW.. thank God CVs have realized that this is one man who can never be changed when it comes to dealing with women.. this is the truth that he is cruel towards women and simply no one even YKW can change his outlook towards them.. i liked his threat to her when he said ''i will show you now who i am'' very much like His character..  this is a negative character which obviously people dislike but he is someone who is real and am glad he has been maintained like this.. 

i didn't liked AH at all.. Tongue  no sympathy for her, she was the same like always.. no expressions nothing! 

PG was better in the scene with Kesar, GD and Piyasiya.. and also when K stops her, traces of helplessness was there in her expressions.. 

loved how in the end all the Thakurs were shown in one frame looking at Prof. and the police..  AB looked so cute in the side pose.. Embarrassed

Thank You, Filza..

It was not a bad episode at all ..but in comparison to previous day , the pace was a bit slow..

I donno about Shakthi, Yaar..Y'day his performance lacked fire ..he said the dialogues and all that but the feeling of fear did not seep through..But what he and SS said was quite an accurate reflection's of certain ppl's Mentality ..

AH was good when she could be heard but was Dead when we could see her..

I too liked the ending scene..Smile

Filza.

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Nice post Tanthya!!Smile

Though I have not seen the episode, I had read the LUD and going by the discussion I am just curious to know the reason why this marriage is so imp. for thakurs apart from baby issue...I mean during the fake pregnancy track when K slapped P and P said I am leaving your house and hume nahi rhan hai tumhare sath then SS himself dragged her out of the house and now I think Aarushi did the same thing and SS went himself and brought her back...y the double standard??? and if the thakurs believe so much in marriage then y think of S's remarriage when his first wife is very much present in TN?DeadAngry......Keeping and punishing Aarushi forcefully for potha then y not punishing S and SDS for killing all the pothas? such double standards by thakurs as well.....AngryOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---tanthya

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

Tanthya lovely post like always.. 
it was not a bad episode i think 
SS, Amma, and Shakti were very good.. loved SS the most.. whatever he said to YKW is so so true.. very realistic.. perfect choice of words... 
and i liked Shakti in the room when he is in a way threatening YKW.. thank God CVs have realized that this is one man who can never be changed when it comes to dealing with women.. this is the truth that he is cruel towards women and simply no one even YKW can change his outlook towards them.. i liked his threat to her when he said ''i will show you now who i am'' very much like His character..  this is a negative character which obviously people dislike but he is someone who is real and am glad he has been maintained like this.. 

i didn't liked AH at all.. Tongue  no sympathy for her, she was the same like always.. no expressions nothing! 

PG was better in the scene with Kesar, GD and Piyasiya.. and also when K stops her, traces of helplessness was there in her expressions.. 

loved how in the end all the Thakurs were shown in one frame looking at Prof. and the police..  AB looked so cute in the side pose.. Embarrassed

Thank You, Filza..

It was not a bad episode at all ..but in comparison to previous day , the pace was a bit slow..

I donno about Shakthi, Yaar..Y'day his performance lacked fire ..he said the dialogues and all that but the feeling of fear did not seep through..But what he and SS said was quite an accurate reflection's of certain ppl's Mentality ..

AH was good when she could be heard but was Dead when we could see her..

I too liked the ending scene..Smile

i think i will never like AH even if she is really very good one day.. EmbarrassedLOL 
i dont know, i felt Shakti  was scary enough in the end part especially..  when he just throws YKW there and leaves Confused 
yeah the feudal mentality was very well reflected in SS's words.. powerful dialogues he had.. 
such families exist in our part of the world.. and incident narrated by Piyasiya can be connected to our societies too.. 

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Nice post Tanthya!!Smile

Though I have not seen the episode, I had read the LUD and going by the discussion I am just curious to know the reason why this marriage is so imp. for thakurs apart from baby issue...I mean during the fake pregnancy track when K slapped P and P said I am leaving your house and hume nahi rhan hai tumhare sath then SS himself dragged her out of the house and now I think Aarushi did the same thing and SS went himself and brought her back...y the double standard??? and if the thakurs believe so much in marriage then y think of S's remarriage when his first wife is very much present in TN?DeadAngry......Keeping and punishing Aarushi forcefully for potha then y not punishing S and SDS for killing all the pothas? such double standards by thakurs as well.....AngryOuch

Thank You,Shreya..

The marriage is not important...The Honor and prestige is  ...Aarushi married Shakthi in front of everyone..The public are aware of the fact that Aarushi is now the "Woman" of Shakthi...Her name is linked with Thakur's now..So any action's taken by her will reflect on the Thakur's ...

In this case she has decided to terminate a Marriage , thereby giving a blow to the prestige and honor of the Thakur's..A woman, a outsider and a chit of agirl is playing with their honor by nulling the Marriage , indirectly saying that Shakthi is unfit for marriage..

In Pratigya's case...SS pushed her out ....the society saw HIM pushing her ...but her SHE is walking out ..and That is not accepted..

If u remember, SS was begining to get warmed up when he gets to hear about the loss of Potha, but just then a Police comes seeking to arrest Amma adn His Son ...Do u think , SS being a family man and a proud man will allow his anger to blind him to the fact that if Amma and Shakthi were to be taken to prison ,His standing in the community will fall down ..NO, he clamps down on his rage and goes into damage control ...in both the case , His Prode,his prestige comes before anything..be it Aarushi's unwillingness or the potential Potha
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

LOL  

She is ready to go Chop,Chop n u r laughing..............LOL
alwyss keep smiling thats my agenda.........LOL 

even when you are being chopped...ShockedShockedShockedShocked..yeh kaisa agenda bey..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettePragati.T

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index