Pratigya

Ding Dong Bell !! (Page 4)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

MKAP is good to me now-a-days!
But I seriously wanna see smth substantial happening be it anything Kesar..or KN-A ending up in jail or A losing chastity or A surrender n seeking refuge legally or Kriya estrangement.....
As of now they are trying to fill the track with some not- so boring episodes n dragging the track...
but after a point ..it gonna bore ..no doubt!

AH has neer so far brot her expressions dialogues n BL to sync to the scene....but yday smth did catch the eye..for a moment I felt bad..I mean sm impact was there...the way she cried..

S is truly a heir to SS n his idealogies...
I know how to safeguard my family's honour..by S!
they are true real characters..!! wer as K n P getting tooooo fictional ..only their chemistry is real their characterization is becoming incrreasingly unreal!

Most of SS scenes seemd to be shot seperately...the long shot ones with everyone seen had BD!

Substantial is happening, Hams....we are seeing a young girl refusing to be oppressed  who is fighting back and for a change, instead of her family wiping their  hands off her , They are standing by her and proactively supporting her ..

Y'day her voice  reflected the pathos and that carried us to her ...but her acting and BL was a let down..

Pratigya was always impractical, her head swimming up in the skies..that was her sketch..and that has remained ...it is Krishna who lacks coherence, erstwhile we had seen Krishna never  doing anything he was not convinced about ..for the first time we are seeing him defending Aarushi for Pratigya's sake , while hs own conviction's are in line with his Father's views.

He is sick..That's why they are not allowing him to exert that much

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

brilliant post di, especially on explaining the feudal mindset of SS and sakthi regarding women.................and i must say avantika was good in the darwaza kholo scene, well her expressions didn't match her dialouge delivery and voice.............but she is improving...........Arhaan was only listening and looking away from the lightups when he was in the background but i won't say he was giving competition to ankit............he is so natural and subtle that his face automatically reflects according to the situation.......the fact which made his scenes look like something was amiss was the sheer mediocre writing of his dialogues and lack of reason and logic in it(come on CVs, krishna knows his bauji enough what to say and what not even though he is not aware of his double face)..............and for such dialogues i would say he did decently well...............i especially liked him in the scene where he pulled pratigya out of sakthi's way....................and the scene where he asks piyasiya 'ab ee ka kaa hua'.........................SS was brilliant and so was kesar....................GD was Ok for me today................amma and sakthi too, as usual brilliant, but i think sakthi lacked fire in his eyes while he was threatening arushi(at first, as the scene came to end he had the required amount of anger) pratigya was her usual self..............well, if u ignore the dialogues of krishna yesterday, the writers were spot on................

Thank You Dhanya ,

Yes..She was Good when she breaks down , but she needs to work on showing her fear , when Shakthi comes  near her..Her face was mish-mash when Shakthi threatens her with teaching some horrid lesson's..

I do not think he has begun to give competition to Mr.Gera..but he is on the verge of it ...when the confrontation was going on , he maintained an angry glowering face [earlier his face used to change minutely , he was shown to react] and came alive just prior to the scene wherein he had to move in and pull Pratigya to the side , giving a clear field to Shakthi ...He picked up only after this scene ..and That is my POV....

Agree with u on other things ..and I am liking the fact that they are showing Piyasiay as raconteur of Feudal mindset ..Yes Shakthi was without menace  and fire y'day ...He is usually an actor who maintains his screen presence even when he is in mute mode..but Y'day he did not make an impact even when he was given the dialogues [Is the long working hours  taking a toll.

The dialogues were not Good but neither was it Bad ..I liked the way Shakthi says "Clear Cut"..Smile

yes, the long and tedious working hours is taking the toll on the actors..............and i forgot to mention yesterday piyasiya hogged more limelight and rightly so..............she was also good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Tanthya... Nice post.. I jus love 2 read ur analysis... They make it is so entertaing... I must say, AH acted a lil better yesterday..

tanthya

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Love the analysis Sathya! But will watch and then comment further to do you justice!

I had been busy sharpening my axe...........Big smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL  
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Tanthya lovely post like always.. 
it was not a bad episode i think 
SS, Amma, and Shakti were very good.. loved SS the most.. whatever he said to YKW is so so true.. very realistic.. perfect choice of words... 
and i liked Shakti in the room when he is in a way threatening YKW.. thank God CVs have realized that this is one man who can never be changed when it comes to dealing with women.. this is the truth that he is cruel towards women and simply no one even YKW can change his outlook towards them.. i liked his threat to her when he said ''i will show you now who i am'' very much like His character..  this is a negative character which obviously people dislike but he is someone who is real and am glad he has been maintained like this.. 

i didn't liked AH at all.. Tongue  no sympathy for her, she was the same like always.. no expressions nothing! 

PG was better in the scene with Kesar, GD and Piyasiya.. and also when K stops her, traces of helplessness was there in her expressions.. 

loved how in the end all the Thakurs were shown in one frame looking at Prof. and the police..  AB looked so cute in the side pose.. Embarrassed

Edited by Filza.T - 12 January 2011 at 4:43am

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Tanthya... Nice post.. I jus love 2 read ur analysis... They make it is so entertaing... I must say, AH acted a lil better yesterday..

Thank You, KL ..

AH was a lot better ..For the first time since MKAP started, She attracted a bit...A tiny bit of Sympathy ...Smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Love the analysis Sathya! But will watch and then comment further to do you justice!

I had been busy sharpening my axe...........Big smile

LOL  

She is ready to go Chop,Chop n u r laughing..............ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettePragati.T

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
very well said tathyaClap thankyou for lightnung up the feudal system mindset topic .amma is portraying her character well but dont know why she does not seems to b krishnas real mother never showed motherly affection except one scene in which k havenot eaten anything she should not b called a women also no sympathies to any women she was telling k that she  would like to give birth to a daughter instead of a son like him why because he dont hit his wife loves his wife so he has got no mardangi infront of her eyes soo cruel i wil write more but right nowWacko zainab has made me like this let me clear that i havre no reason to say this but arushi and nainaji were heights of stupidity yesterday pops by bringing A as a central character actually made a fool out of her the more she acts the more hatred towards herAngryDead

Edited by telstra - 12 January 2011 at 5:36am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index