Pratigya

Ding Dong Bell !! (Page 3)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Check the TB article??
MKAP earlier anytime showed Chandu falling for Arushi???

Checked....aprt from the time, when Chandu comes to visit Krishna [after Krishna recovers from Snake poison and Aarushi would have come to help her Didi ]..I have never seen them together ..Have you ??

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magesh18

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by magesh18

I think krishna is in a situation where he cannot fully commit himself to either side (SS or Pratigya). I think he in general agrees with SS's idelology. He also sympathy for Aarushi (mainly because she is P's sister). I think that's why his defence of Aarushi's case is weak.

You can  only defend a case properly, only when you are fully convinced about it.  Probably K's mind is supporting SS, but heart wants to support P.

You are right , Magesh .....Krishna is all for Nibhaoying this marriage..He considers Marriage to be more sacred than legal laws.....And he is not convinced by the Illegal marriage statement ....This ca be gauged from the fact, he will ask in surprise "WHy are u asking me, instead of making ur sister understand?"" ...He is doing bec Pratigya is convinced and he wants to help her and not bec he feels it is wrong

This please all policy will not help him in the long run..He either has to say to his wife..Allright, ENough of ur rebellion, My house is and will be like this ..You have to put up with it and not create a ruckus every fourth day ..or he can  turn towards his father and say, My wife is educated with different outlook , she is outspoken ..understand her and for my sake..do not lock horns with her and stop seeing her as the enemy [Which will not happen BTW]...or the other option left for him is set up his own nuclear joint ...before that he has to fend for himself and his Babu by finding a legal Job.. ....

U say the track is leading to the Kriya nucleus??

Not Yet !! but it is also Plausible ...have to see how SS will react in the later stages...As of now..he is not harping on Krishna staying here as a free loader ...we have to see whether CV's begin focusing on that ...but I do not think that even if KP were to leave, They will leave for long cos the Thakur's are the attractive bait for viewer's...They will not be shown  inactive for long...

If kriya were to setup a nucleaus, then it will become like a sax family. As such we are seeing so much sax in TN, If kriya were alone, then one way or the other, the sax will be present in the Kriya Niwas.

I do not think so, Magesh..There was a brief nuclear set up at Adda ...They were left undisturbed by the Sax's.. The sax are the backbone of MKAP..MKAP runs bec of the calamities they create . irrespective of whether Nuclear life comes or Joint Household  rules..Sax will be everpresent ..they are the oxygen that drives this MKAP..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

magesh18

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Check the TB article??

Checked....aprt from the time, when Chandu comes to visit Krishna [after Krishna recovers from Snake poison and Aarushi would have come to help her Didi ]..I have never seen them together ..Have you ??

:-)
No.

Wat about the new synopsis? why wud P tell Amma no need to lock Arushi up as if amma is waiting for her suggestion or smth?
SS takes S from wer or to wer?
Is he still believing that Arushi is the one who is give him his pota??
When the marriage itself is invalid...how come pota?

Is Chandu gonna ask for Arushi's hand? another track on Arushi n her suitor?
will ever she settle down with a person n move away from the scene??

Will this array of BDs ever end in the show? Its quite obvious!

tanthya

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
[..

[/QUOTE]

If kriya were to setup a nucleaus, then it will become like a sax family. As such we are seeing so much sax in TN, If kriya were alone, then one way or the other, the sax will be present in the Kriya Niwas.

[/QUOTE]

I do not think so, Magesh..There was a brief nuclear set up at Adda ...They were left undisturbed by the Sax's.. The sax are the backbone of MKAP..MKAP runs bec of the calamities they create . irrespective of whether Nuclear life comes or Joint Household  rules..Sax will be everpresent ..they are the oxygen that drives this MKAP..
[/QUOTE]

Tanth,,,,is this sarcasm or u really meaning it??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

magesh18tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Great to see you post today.......been way too long. Agreed with you. Generally a good epi.

One thing .....I'm sure going to upset a few people by this and that's not the intention. Tanths I liked KB expression too when KN dragged A in. There was genuine sorrow. Personally I am tired of KB bobblehead.

Sorry people I really didn't mean to offend anyone but she has been irritating me lately. You all know how I feel because everyone has actors they don't like.

Thank you , Yum Mum !!

Almost all of us have grown weary of Kesar...but  have to accept she is one of the facet of women..whose world revolves around Hubby, Sasural..  so far she has not seen anything contrary to what she has been taught [to expect] ....

No need for apologies ,YM..you are welcome to share ur opinion's freely and openly ..That is what this thread is for .. A No holds barred discussion..

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

[..

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tanth,,,,is this sarcasm or u really meaning it??
[/QUOTE]

Both, Hams..This show is propelled by the disaster's visiting the Sax, earlier it was Angad, then Krishna obsession , then Angad Death ,then Aman , Aman proposal, Aarushi marrge and breakdown, Aarushi revenge , Aarushi rights now  ..later Adarsh bribe..The  few tracks that belonged to Thakurs were the Political track and...............................................

magesh18

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Check the TB article??

:-)
No.

Wat about the new synopsis? why wud P tell Amma no need to lock Arushi up as if amma is waiting for her suggestion or smth?
SS takes S from wer or to wer?
Is he still believing that Arushi is the one who is give him his pota??
When the marriage itself is invalid...how come pota?

Is Chandu gonna ask for Arushi's hand? another track on Arushi n her suitor?
will ever she settle down with a person n move away from the scene??

Will this array of BDs ever end in the show? Its quite obvious!

..It must be  the  Usual  "Pratigya Syndrome" { Giving unsolicited suggestions and advice]

Yes from what SS was saying , She still is the Dulhan and Shakthi's biwi andsince Shakthi is still enthu about making Aarushi his wife in all the sense ..I am thinking she is the incubator of Thakur's ..

Who said the marriage is Invalid...?? The Marriage is very much valid ..That is what SS was expounding on y'day ...In Thakuran's biradari..This Marriage holds good..As for Law ...u know SS views About law,korat,dharoga and police station ...Tongue
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Love the analysis Sathya! But will watch and then comment further to do you justice!

I had been busy sharpening my axe...........Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.Ttanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index