Pratigya

Ding Dong Bell !! (Page 17)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

[Q

I say my answer was right. You dont' the square box to see TV. We watch MKAP online na? So my answer is right. So what did I win for getting the answer right  p.t ?Clap
[/QUOTE] ahhhh.....nothing.........LOLLOL the lisner also don't get nything...............just few claps............ClapClapLOLLOLLOL LOL 

i like work of that RJ.....really interesting to hear............LOLLOLLOLTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

OK Stern Smile

Me and my axe have made a very bad reputation for ourselves....

Honestly guys, I wouldnt hurt a fly, or even you Pragati and Tanths, especialyyy not youuuuuuuuuu <<battering eyelids>>

Evil Smile

I have also noted that many on this forum seem to be interested in me for only one thingWink 
so I would like to set the record straight......

NO

You can NOT borrow Belan!
He is resting at home having been pushed to the limit....and will resurface soon......

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Girls ..Start a petition ...We WANT our beloved Belan back !!!WinkBig smile

corvette

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by yemi3006

[QUOTE=MERARAI]Yum Mum

Did you get the 6-8" of snow they called for? We got 6" here and now it's just cold.Ermm

Atlanta got 6 inchs Shocked Sunday nite .......... we're not used to seeing this much

Lucky Atlanta!!!WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Youve missed out Tanths!!!!!!!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAItanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Yum Mum

Did you get the 6-8" of snow they called for? We got 6" here and now it's just cold.Ermm

Atlanta got 6 inchs Shocked Sunday nite .......... we're not used to seeing this much snow. 1-3 inches send everyone panicking LOL

The city has been on lock down since monday and temps are stll below freezing brrrrrrrrr

Are you kidding me? The hot belt is hit with a freezeShocked, does the city have enough snow ploughs?LOL Saw on weather channel that it was terrible in South Caroline yday. You guys are not used to snow and go into a panic LOL.  Washington DC is still trying to deal with it after getting dumped with  2 to 3 feet of snow in for a few years now. We are used to heavy snow but don't get as much at once the past decade.

Edited by MERARAI - 12 January 2011 at 7:46am

---Yemi---

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

OK Stern Smile

Honestly guys, I wouldnt hurt a fly, or even you Pragati and Tanths, especialyyy not youuuuuuuuuu <<battering eyelids>>

we know.........i was joking.............EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL  but who is battering eyelids.............ConfusedLOL
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Haha oh snap. Sorry Star. You're in the same boat as me. Yummymommy, hope your kid recovers soon !

Now that you are here Spreading Cheer and sunshine...older Son will get well but half an hour of u ..and YM will disintegrate LOLLOLLOL
Haha me and YM go wayyyyyyyyyyy back !! Right YM....LOL

Are you confusing YM with Asian lady on the highway? Tongue
I'm stil here!LOL
I can read!LOL

But looks like Adil has done Aarushiya looking at the Women force turned out to welcome him ....LOLLOLLOL

May be we should all start singing one of the infamous Spice girls songs to show our Girl Power..WinkLOLLOL.  Then again that would drive anyone away.  May be Arushi should take the avatar of Posh Spice, and I can guarantee Shakti will personally drive Arushi back to her house....LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

OK Stern Smile

Evil Smile

I have also noted that many on this forum seem to be interested in me for only one thingWink 
so I would like to set the record straight......

NO

You can NOT borrow Belan!
He is resting at home having been pushed to the limit....and will resurface soon......

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Girls ..Start a petition ...We WANT our beloved Belan back !!!WinkBig smile

How is MMG feeling today? Seems like whatever was making her feeling a bit under the weather left in a hurry after seeing her belan.

Forgot to tell you this MMG, but I found it hilarious that you wrote on my post on Monday and said PEACE at the end but your avatar said anything but peace.LOL with that axe in hand.ErmmLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

OK Stern Smile

we know.........i was joking.............EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL  but who is battering eyelids.............ConfusedLOL

I wasnt joking at all!Evil Smile The battering of eyelids was ruse.......and you fell for it!!!!!LOL

Bewaaaaaare!WackoLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Pragati.TMERARAItanthya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index