-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by starlight123

okkk i wanna ask a ques.............lets see who gives d ryt ans.............

while doin cleaning and all,wat is the thing which delays ur work of household cleaning..............??LOL

The thought of cleaning..............LOLLOLLOL
nahh..............nyone else want to ans............EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Hanging out on IF and hoping to get to the work later?Shocked
LOLLOL nooo...........it's watching tv while doin cleaning............LOL  i heard this on FM 2day.......LOLLOL

Well, they are wrong.  The thought of cleaning will lead you to do anything but clean, be it watching TV or some other distraction..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Yum Mum

Did you get the 6-8" of snow they called for? We got 6" here and now it's just cold.Ermm

How are you now.Mera ??

Feeling a lot better than I did yday.  Going to make my famous Rasam today. That should take care of it.Big smile Thanks for asking Tanths. Big smile

Didn't write post yday bec' didn't want to make the headache worse talking about TWIT.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by dhakarn

Originally posted by dhakarn

brilliant post di, especially on explaining the feudal mindset of SS and sakthi regarding women.................and i must say avantika was good in the darwaza kholo scene, well her expressions didn't match her dialouge delivery and voice.............but she is improving...........Arhaan was only listening and looking away from the lightups when he was in the background but i won't say he was giving competition to ankit............he is so natural and subtle that his face automatically reflects according to the situation.......the fact which made his scenes look like something was amiss was the sheer mediocre writing of his dialogues and lack of reason and logic in it(come on CVs, krishna knows his bauji enough what to say and what not even though he is not aware of his double face)..............and for such dialogues i would say he did decently well...............i especially liked him in the scene where he pulled pratigya out of sakthi's way....................and the scene where he asks piyasiya 'ab ee ka kaa hua'.........................SS was brilliant and so was kesar....................GD was Ok for me today................amma and sakthi too, as usual brilliant, but i think sakthi lacked fire in his eyes while he was threatening arushi(at first, as the scene came to end he had the required amount of anger) pratigya was her usual self..............well, if u ignore the dialogues of krishna yesterday, the writers were spot on................

Thank You Dhanya ,

Yes..She was Good when she breaks down , but she needs to work on showing her fear , when Shakthi comes  near her..Her face was mish-mash when Shakthi threatens her with teaching some horrid lesson's..

I do not think he has begun to give competition to Mr.Gera..but he is on the verge of it ...when the confrontation was going on , he maintained an angry glowering face [earlier his face used to change minutely , he was shown to react] and came alive just prior to the scene wherein he had to move in and pull Pratigya to the side , giving a clear field to Shakthi ...He picked up only after this scene ..and That is my POV....

Agree with u on other things ..and I am liking the fact that they are showing Piyasiay as raconteur of Feudal mindset ..Yes Shakthi was without menace  and fire y'day ...He is usually an actor who maintains his screen presence even when he is in mute mode..but Y'day he did not make an impact even when he was given the dialogues [Is the long working hours  taking a toll.

The dialogues were not Good but neither was it Bad ..I liked the way Shakthi says "Clear Cut"..Smile

yes, the long and tedious working hours is taking the toll on the actors..............and i forgot to mention yesterday piyasiya hogged more limelight and rightly so..............she was also good

She was very Good
---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Yum Mum

Did you get the 6-8" of snow they called for? We got 6" here and now it's just cold.Ermm

Atlanta got 6 inchs Shocked Sunday nite .......... we're not used to seeing this much snow. 1-3 inches send everyone panicking LOL

The city has been on lock down since monday and temps are stll below freezing brrrrrrrrr

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged

okkk i wanna ask a ques.............lets see who gives d ryt ans.............

while doin cleaning and all,wat is the thing which delays ur work of household cleaning..............??LOL

The thought of cleaning..............LOLLOLLOL
nahh..............nyone else want to ans............EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Hanging out on IF and hoping to get to the work later?Shocked
LOLLOL nooo...........it's watching tv while doin cleaning............LOL  i heard this on FM 2day.......LOLLOL

Well, they are wrong.  The thought of cleaning will lead you to do anything but clean, be it watching TV or some other distraction..Tongue

I say my answer was right. You dont' the square box to see TV. We watch MKAP online na? So my answer is right. So what did I win for getting the answer right  p.t ?Clap

Pragati.T

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by adilmomin786

Haha oh snap. Sorry Star. You're in the same boat as me. Yummymommy, hope your kid recovers soon !

Now that you are here Spreading Cheer and sunshine...older Son will get well but half an hour of u ..and YM will disintegrate LOLLOLLOL
Haha me and YM go wayyyyyyyyyyy back !! Right YM....LOL

Are you confusing YM with Asian lady on the highway? Tongue
I'm stil here!LOL
I can read!LOL

But looks like Adil has done Aarushiya looking at the Women force turned out to welcome him ....LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
OK Stern Smile

Me and my axe have made a very bad reputation for ourselves....

Honestly guys, I wouldnt hurt a fly, or even you Pragati and Tanths, especialyyy not youuuuuuuuuu <<battering eyelids>>

Evil Smile

I have also noted that many on this forum seem to be interested in me for only one thingWink 
so I would like to set the record straight......

NO

You can NOT borrow Belan!
He is resting at home having been pushed to the limit....and will resurface soon......

Edited by Madmadgirl - 12 January 2011 at 7:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---hussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Yum Mum

Atlanta got 6 inchs Shocked Sunday nite .......... we're not used to seeing this much snow. 1-3 inches send everyone panicking LOL

The city has been on lock down since monday and temps are stll below freezing brrrrrrrrr

That is very accurate ,Yemi [ur siggie]

---Yemi---

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index