Pratigya

Ding Dong Bell !! - Page 8

hussainramso thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: starlight123

Yum Mom

Hope your son gets better soon....šŸ˜Š.

Are these relationships not only incest but most of them are uneducated and are not aware of the so called outside world. They are born to this society and they die within this society.
[/QUOT

Usually the men get to interact w/ outside world because they are part of the work force. In some of the less guarded communities the women work outside too. They have their own schools. As soon as the FBI gets  a whiff of child molestation they are in tere arresting the men left and right. Otherwise I suspect that even when the police is aware it is largely overlooked. They live freely. Very secretive though. Don't allow outsiders beyond their gates so easily

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Star, hope your kid feels better !
-Sheena- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adilmomin786

Hey Star, hope your kid feels better !

Umm, I dont have any kids so far....šŸ˜†.  I think you mean Yum Mom whose older one is unwell,šŸ˜Š
hussainramso thumbnail

Umm, I dont have any kids so far....šŸ˜†.  I think you mean Yum Mom whose older one is unwell,šŸ˜Š
[/QUOTE

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

adilmomin786 thumbnail
Haha oh snap. Sorry Star. You're in the same boat as me. Yummymommy, hope your kid recovers soon !
-Sheena- thumbnail

Haha oh snap. Sorry Star. You're in the same boat as me. Yummymommy, hope your kid recovers soon !

But different gender......šŸ˜‰šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

Sorry had to drop off little one at school but older one is sick(need MMG old belan for him today) didn't get to finish.

Many of the polygamous communities are gated guarde by men with rifles. Many men have more than 10+ wives and 20+ children. It si very difficult for these girls to escape. I emphasize girls because often they are child brides.

Don't watch B&B as I prefer Y&RšŸ˜†

Yes..there was a news about such gated communities ..and I even saw PPl  who have escaped from such community [In Oprah show] and who claimed to live in daily fear that one of their community memeber may come and kill them...
hussainramso thumbnail

Many many many thanks!
adilmomin786 thumbnail

But different gender......šŸ˜‰šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Haha yes righttt! Lol.šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜‰
adilmomin786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

Many many many thanks!