Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
MKAP is good to me now-a-days!
But I seriously wanna see smth substantial happening be it anything Kesar..or KN-A ending up in jail or A losing chastity or A surrender n seeking refuge legally or Kriya estrangement.....
As of now they are trying to fill the track with some not- so boring episodes n dragging the track...
but after a point ..it gonna bore ..no doubt!

AH has neer so far brot her expressions dialogues n BL to sync to the scene....but yday smth did catch the eye..for a moment I felt bad..I mean sm impact was there...the way she cried..

S is truly a heir to SS n his idealogies...
I know how to safeguard my family's honour..by S!
they are true real characters..!! wer as K n P getting tooooo fictional ..only their chemistry is real their characterization is becoming incrreasingly unreal!

Most of SS scenes seemd to be shot seperately...the long shot ones with everyone seen had BD!

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: akku8910

The most notable moment for me was when Krishna arrives at  SS Bed room and all three turn their face away from him and yet All four come out  together and look down on the Sax and inspector
👍🏼  well   said  tanthya.  It   was the most beautiful scene in yesterday's episode.  All 3 family members turning their faces away from Krish 2 show their dissapproval  and all 4 coming out  2 face the police.  That was amazing. On the whole it was a good episode.

Agree with you Akku , It was a good episode ...There was also another scene , mind you when Krishna will be in full flow and Piyasiay enters to inform them that Police have arrived..The quick turn of his head and cocking of his head and enquiring the reason for her changed pallor ..was good and so was Amma ..who comes and says that "Aarushi will not be staying here for long " [That woman is really darn sensitive , Picks up the cues almost immediately ] only to be rubbished by SS..His ego will not bear it ...
HamiSky thumbnail
Check the TB article??
MKAP earlier anytime showed Chandu falling for Arushi???
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

brilliant post di, especially on explaining the feudal mindset of SS and sakthi regarding women.................and i must say avantika was good in the darwaza kholo scene, well her expressions didn't match her dialouge delivery and voice.............but she is improving...........Arhaan was only listening and looking away from the lightups when he was in the background but i won't say he was giving competition to ankit............he is so natural and subtle that his face automatically reflects according to the situation.......the fact which made his scenes look like something was amiss was the sheer mediocre writing of his dialogues and lack of reason and logic in it(come on CVs, krishna knows his bauji enough what to say and what not even though he is not aware of his double face)..............and for such dialogues i would say he did decently well...............i especially liked him in the scene where he pulled pratigya out of sakthi's way....................and the scene where he asks piyasiya 'ab ee ka kaa hua'.........................SS was brilliant and so was kesar....................GD was Ok for me today................amma and sakthi too, as usual brilliant, but i think sakthi lacked fire in his eyes while he was threatening arushi(at first, as the scene came to end he had the required amount of anger) pratigya was her usual self..............well, if u ignore the dialogues of krishna yesterday, the writers were spot on................

Thank You Dhanya ,

Yes..She was Good when she breaks down , but she needs to work on showing her fear , when Shakthi comes  near her..Her face was mish-mash when Shakthi threatens her with teaching some horrid lesson's..

I do not think he has begun to give competition to Mr.Gera..but he is on the verge of it ...when the confrontation was going on , he maintained an angry glowering face [earlier his face used to change minutely , he was shown to react] and came alive just prior to the scene wherein he had to move in and pull Pratigya to the side , giving a clear field to Shakthi ...He picked up only after this scene ..and That is my POV....

Agree with u on other things ..and I am liking the fact that they are showing Piyasiay as raconteur of Feudal mindset ..Yes Shakthi was without menace  and fire y'day ...He is usually an actor who maintains his screen presence even when he is in mute mode..but Y'day he did not make an impact even when he was given the dialogues [Is the long working hours  taking a toll.

The dialogues were not Good but neither was it Bad ..I liked the way Shakthi says "Clear Cut"..😊
magesh18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Not Yet !! but it is also Plausible ...have to see how SS will react in the later stages...As of now..he is not harping on Krishna staying here as a free loader ...we have to see whether CV's begin focusing on that ...but I do not think that even if KP were to leave, They will leave for long cos the Thakur's are the attractive bait for viewer's...They will not be shown  inactive for long...

If kriya were to setup a nucleaus, then it will become like a sax family. As such we are seeing so much sax in TN, If kriya were alone, then one way or the other, the sax will be present in the Kriya Niwas.

hussainramso thumbnail
Great to see you post today.......been way too long. Agreed with you. Generally a good epi.

One thing .....I'm sure going to upset a few people by this and that's not the intention. Tanths I liked KB expression too when KN dragged A in. There was genuine sorrow. Personally I am tired of KB bobblehead.

Sorry people I really didn't mean to offend anyone but she has been irritating me lately. You all know how I feel because everyone has actors they don't like.

Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Check the TB article??
MKAP earlier anytime showed Chandu falling for Arushi???

Checked....aprt from the time, when Chandu comes to visit Krishna [after Krishna recovers from Snake poison and Aarushi would have come to help her Didi ]..I have never seen them together ..Have you ??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: magesh18

If kriya were to setup a nucleaus, then it will become like a sax family. As such we are seeing so much sax in TN, If kriya were alone, then one way or the other, the sax will be present in the Kriya Niwas.

I do not think so, Magesh..There was a brief nuclear set up at Adda ...They were left undisturbed by the Sax's.. The sax are the backbone of MKAP..MKAP runs bec of the calamities they create . irrespective of whether Nuclear life comes or Joint Household  rules..Sax will be everpresent ..they are the oxygen that drives this MKAP..
HamiSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Checked....aprt from the time, when Chandu comes to visit Krishna [after Krishna recovers from Snake poison and Aarushi would have come to help her Didi ]..I have never seen them together ..Have you ??

:-)
No.

Wat about the new synopsis? why wud P tell Amma no need to lock Arushi up as if amma is waiting for her suggestion or smth?
SS takes S from wer or to wer?
Is he still believing that Arushi is the one who is give him his pota??
When the marriage itself is invalid...how come pota?

Is Chandu gonna ask for Arushi's hand? another track on Arushi n her suitor?
will ever she settle down with a person n move away from the scene??

Will this array of BDs ever end in the show? Its quite obvious!

HamiSky thumbnail
[..

I do not think so, Magesh..There was a brief nuclear set up at Adda ...They were left undisturbed by the Sax's.. The sax are the backbone of MKAP..MKAP runs bec of the calamities they create . irrespective of whether Nuclear life comes or Joint Household  rules..Sax will be everpresent ..they are the oxygen that drives this MKAP..

Tanth,,,,is this sarcasm or u really meaning it??