India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Ding Dong Bell !!

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Y'days epi was a "Movement" filled Epi...SS went to Mmuford and came back, went to his bedroom and came out..KP walked tp and fro to the bed room and  Hall..Shakthiya walked from bedroom to bed room..Nainaji was pacing the  living room measuring the size of the room, Sax went out to police station and came to TN ......The whole epi was movement filled epi ..The only thing that lacked movement was the PLOT..It was stuck ...

we saw Aarushi being brought back into the Thakur fold like a recalcitrant Cow who has suddenly grown horns, which had to be tamed ...we saw Pratigya taking a stand , we saw Krishna trying to be  the peace maker , we also had the look in at the feudal set up through the eyes of SS and Shakthi ...we also saw the educated reaction to the atrocity committed on them by brute force..

Y'day IMO .>Avantika Hundal was far better than any of them when we heard her screaming and begging to be freed ..Before You get ready with ur Tomatoes let me hasten to say..I said HEARD and Not seen ..In fact when I saw her My sympathies  just dwindled at her acting ....Anupam has disappeared and we got to see SS, the fiery  , proud egoist  Feudal Lord zealously guarding his turf .* A side Note Mr.Shyam ..I kow You are a sincere and dedicated actor, but please do take care of ur health ..The heavy scene's are taking a toll on u, and it shows* ..Shakthi was as usual focused on his agenda..and was harping on the fact that had he "Broken" her down, she would not have developed this eloping instinct ...A horrible but truthful portrayal of the thinking of a Macho man who thinks and uses Sex as a weapon to subjugate and tame women ..Mr.Behl was not up to the mark ..especially when he was in the background but in the frame, his face did not convey reaction's to the happening's....Looks like he is intent on giving stiff competition to Mr.Gera in Immobile face dept...If you have such intention's Mr.Behll..Burn them and get back to your sparkling self  and remember that even though the camera is not on you , Ppl will be watching out for ur  reaction since you are in the frame ..so keep reacting even if SS and Pratigya are talking it out, Keep reacting if SS- and Shakthi are having  it out ....and  as a further dampener , the whole episode saw you maintaining a glowering and frazzled face, ur countenance changed only when  u saw the police lounging in the hall....Kesar was her usual calm and practical self ..she did convey some sane advice .."Wait and look out for the correct moment to break out, Dont behave like an emotional fool, and rush head long further complicating the situation"..Quite a sensible suggestion ...She was very good when she reacts to Aarushi's beseeching , Not even Pooja Gor could convey that Expressio apart from the Mandatory "Aarushi" ......All in all ..we are headed for a emotional roller coaster ..which will see us now supporting Thakur's and then later supporting Aarushi, further on supporting Kesar or KP..Anyways we are  not complaining ..Keep up the performance, maintain the pace and pepper it with crisp dialogues..and you will find a contented viewer rooting for you..

The most notable moment for me was when Krishna arrives at  SS Bed room and all three turn their face away from him and yet All four come out  together and look down on the Sax and inspector

we got a peek into the feudal society set up ..we had a glimpse of it from SS and Shakthi's reaction ..We got to see the way Women are looked up on by this member's..How the woman is considered to be the pride , prestige and honor  of the house ..Simply put , we saw that   they consider Woman as an object , brought into their household to enhance their glory,status and pride..She is endowed with upholding their Honor, their Prestige ..But she is not thought of as a woman with her own needs ,likes and dislikes ..when A woman puts forth her needs above the honor and prestige of the house ...She is Taught an unforgettable lesson .....A further chilling account of it was given by Piyasiya ..It was horrible but it i does happen even now .....It was also shown that  A dead woman [wife]is preferable to a divorced Man and If the Wife refused to play by the set rules...Death is what she will be getting as her final gift..Quite Gruesome  and terrifying outlook............Kudos to the CV's for highlighting the cruel status of women in the hinterland....All in all an interesting episode for an anthropologist ...

Edited by tanthya - 12 January 2011 at 1:07am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

magesh18na9naLadyRoseUnfinishedb2011td_dhoomcorvettea_umaFilza.dhakarn-Sheena-babithajPristineSoulhussainramsocarisma2

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Tanth..Tanth,,Tanth... wat a start!!! very well said!!

It was not an entirely a bad episode..except for the pace!!
Dont be so rash to Ms. hundal dear..she did act well in darwaza kholo....

yday for me she was the only one who stud out in the non-acting bunch.
Arhaan has started palying on n off like Pooja Gor..
but I dont blame it entirely on him....the scene n dialogues had no substance...wen u reason..that too with a person like SS..his points were so lame! But in the same scne...SS was gr8!

When P stops S saying u cannot force Arushi in any way..Amma's reaction was note worthy!
Arushi was again horrible wen she answered amma then....her expressions, BL .everything was a pain....Y does she recite the dialogues wen she is expected to emote n express!

Pooja was ok like always..but she lukd better than the last few episodes!
I want Naina strictly out of the show..she is increasingly getting intolerable...is it any mandatory thing that she shud be given a scene on a daily basis..y not now n then..then n there!

Kesar was a disappointment to me..aakhir how long yaar??
there wre many articles saying Kesar's role gonna get improtance..but wen??Confused

Above all, wers the show heading? Kesar still silent ..
We have a new synopsis of which I get nothing..literally nothing...coz does P have a voice to tell amma "NO need to lock Arushi" at this situation?

All the interesting tracks seem gaye tel lene!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

magesh18PristineSoultanthya

magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

I think krishna is in a situation where he cannot fully commit himself to either side (SS or Pratigya). I think he in general agrees with SS's idelology. He also sympathy for Aarushi (mainly because she is P's sister). I think that's why his defence of Aarushi's case is weak.

You can  only defend a case properly, only when you are fully convinced about it.  Probably K's mind is supporting SS, but heart wants to support P.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRosea_umaFilza.CrAzYREDPristineSoulPragati.THamiSky....Poojie....tanthya

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
i'm liking amma's reactions to pratigya's lollypop dialogues ROFL "aap aisa nahi kar sakte..ye galat hai" 
akku8910 Goldie
akku8910
akku8910

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
The most notable moment for me was when Krishna arrives at  SS Bed room and all three turn their face away from him and yet All four come out  together and look down on the Sax and inspector
Thumbs Up  well   said  tanthya.  It   was the most beautiful scene in yesterday's episode.  All 3 family members turning their faces away from Krish 2 show their dissapproval  and all 4 coming out  2 face the police.  That was amazing. On the whole it was a good episode.

Filza.PristineSoultanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magesh18

I think krishna is in a situation where he cannot fully commit himself to either side (SS or Pratigya). I think he in general agrees with SS's idelology. He also sympathy for Aarushi (mainly because she is P's sister). I think that's why his defence of Aarushi's case is weak.

You can  only defend a case properly, only when you are fully convinced about it.  Probably K's mind is supporting SS, but heart wants to support P.

You are right , Magesh .....Krishna is all for Nibhaoying this marriage..He considers Marriage to be more sacred than legal laws.....And he is not convinced by the Illegal marriage statement ....This ca be gauged from the fact, he will ask in surprise "WHy are u asking me, instead of making ur sister understand?"" ...He is doing bec Pratigya is convinced and he wants to help her and not bec he feels it is wrong

This please all policy will not help him in the long run..He either has to say to his wife..Allright, ENough of ur rebellion, My house is and will be like this ..You have to put up with it and not create a ruckus every fourth day ..or he can  turn towards his father and say, My wife is educated with different outlook , she is outspoken ..understand her and for my sake..do not lock horns with her and stop seeing her as the enemy [Which will not happen BTW]...or the other option left for him is set up his own nuclear joint ...before that he has to fend for himself and his Babu by finding a legal Job.. ....

magesh18a_umaPristineSoul

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by magesh18

You are right , Magesh .....Krishna is all for Nibhaoying this marriage..He considers Marriage to be more sacred than legal laws.....And he is not convinced by the Illegal marriage statement ....This ca be gauged from the fact, he will ask in surprise "WHy are u asking me, instead of making ur sister understand?"" ...He is doing bec Pratigya is convinced and he wants to help her and not bec he feels it is wrong

This please all policy will not help him in the long run..He either has to say to his wife..Allright, ENough of ur rebellion, My house is and will be like this ..You have to put up with it and not create a ruckus every fourth day ..or he can  turn towards his father and say, My wife is educated with different outlook , she is outspoken ..understand her and for my sake..do not lock horns with her and stop seeing her as the enemy [Which will not happen BTW]...or the other option left for him is set up his own nuclear joint ...before that he has to fend for himself and his Babu by finding a legal Job.. ....

U say the track is leading to the Kriya nucleus??
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Tanth..Tanth,,Tanth... wat a start!!! very well said!!

It was not an entirely a bad episode..except for the pace!!
Dont be so rash to Ms. hundal dear..she did act well in darwaza kholo....

yday for me she was the only one who stud out in the non-acting bunch.
Arhaan has started palying on n off like Pooja Gor..
but I dont blame it entirely on him....the scene n dialogues had no substance...wen u reason..that too with a person like SS..his points were so lame! But in the same scne...SS was gr8!

When P stops S saying u cannot force Arushi in any way..Amma's reaction was note worthy!
Arushi was again horrible wen she answered amma then....her expressions, BL .everything was a pain....Y does she recite the dialogues wen she is expected to emote n express!

Pooja was ok like always..but she lukd better than the last few episodes!
I want Naina strictly out of the show..she is increasingly getting intolerable...is it any mandatory thing that she shud be given a scene on a daily basis..y not now n then..then n there!

Kesar was a disappointment to me..aakhir how long yaar??
there wre many articles saying Kesar's role gonna get improtance..but wen??Confused

Above all, wers the show heading? Kesar still silent ..
We have a new synopsis of which I get nothing..literally nothing...coz does P have a voice to tell amma "NO need to lock Arushi" at this situation?

All the interesting tracks seem gaye tel lene!!

Not A bad episode at all..we got a glimpse into the structure and machination's of a feudal set up..personally a absorbing epi..

AH voice carried a lot of raw emotion unfortunately her face could not aid her ...

IF AB is getting inspired by P.Gor, Then let him also learn the art of diversification from her ...T Learn teh positives and not the negatives, that is all I say ..

Kesar was to me quite a surprise, She normally never open with any incendiary speech [for her] in front of anyone ..For her to say ..wait and watch for ur moment  in front of Piyasiya was quite courageous...

Pooja was wooden ... her reaction when Aarushi was pushed on the hard floor was over the top..and her reaction when Ss is giving it to Aarushi was Zilch, Her reaction when Aarushi is dragged by Shakthi about to be locked was inadequate ....even Jaswant was not there..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index