Why When Where Maan cried I know 3 incidents n U

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys we all die thousands deaths when Geet and Maan cry....geet cry usually but Maan rearly......I know three incidents ....

Maan saw their   Baby through sonography and cried due to that fatherhood feelings

Maan took Geet hospital and fear of losing Geet and Baby made him to cry

His inner conflict.....made him to cry in front of Geet when he was confessing what decision he took for their baby in hospital

before these there were many incidents when he was about to shatter due to some reason or other  but I think never cried even after slap....

If u remeber such incident when Maan might have shed tears then plz tell me.....

Edited by BhartiBhatia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
when he find out the truth about geet and she was cheated and when the train left and he was in the hospital and geet was about to die but god saved her
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he also cried after dat disco hug........when geet said ki mujhe apki kisi baat se koi farak nhi padta!!!!!😭 he was completely shattered at dat moment!!!
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Maan cried in the station,when the train departed,thinking that he has lost Geet forever.😭
Maandgreat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya, one more incident is tat of dargah wen geet said k mera bas chale to mai aapki shakal na dekhu, den olso he was shattered n olso d incident wen he came to kno dat geet has left kc after dat 14th jul grand hug
n wen he saved geet 4m kamina brij in hp den olso he was restless while waking her up 4m her unconscious state n den we got our 1st maneet hug 😉 😉