India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

take it easy

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
yaara so hurt and disappointed by reading some comments on forum pooja has done a photoshoot people started comparing her an AB saying that she is serious about her career and hes not this is poojas third show she is not a newcomer AB is and the improvement he is showing is remarkable i am finding no consistency in anyones feelings if pooja does something good people go gaga over her AND START BAD MOUTHING ABOUT ab AND IF ARHAAN DOES SOMETHING good PEOPLE START BAD MOUTHING AGAINST POOJA OuchConfused if pooja does a bold hatkay photshoot she should b prepare for negative and positive responses why make a mess over it someone will like it someone will not its personal coice all cant say only good things na it looks artificial someone has to say the truth that if he or she doesnot like the photoshoot its ok if positive views are welcomed then negative also and one has to prepare to face negative criticism just my pov

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

yaara so hurt and disappointed by reading some comments on forum pooja has done a photoshoot people started comparing her an AB saying that she is serious about her career and hes not this is poojas third show she is not a newcomer AB is and the improvement he is showing is remarkable i am finding no consistency in anyones feelings if pooja does something good people go gaga over her AND START BAD MOUTHING ABOUT ab AND IF ARHAAN DOES SOMETHING good PEOPLE START BAD MOUTHING AGAINST POOJA OuchConfused if pooja does a bold hatkay photshoot she should b prepare for negative and positive responses why make a mess over it someone will like it someone will not its personal coice all cant say only good things na it looks artificial someone has to say the truth that if he or she doesnot like the photoshoot its ok if positive views are welcomed then negative also and one has to prepare to face negative criticism just my pov

what more can I say - thank you hun for this.

Edited by carisma2 - 12 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Nazia. well said. ya it is her career and she has to decide. It doesn;t mean that she does Pratigya she cann;t do anything. it is a photoshoot. it is her choice. why people are all like this. i have seen from the start people are very critical with Pooja her acting, personal life etc. what she does in her life it is her choice. if she decided to do it it is her decision. If AB didn;t want to do anything it is his choice. everybody has their own opinion and choice. No 2 person are similar she choose to accept it she wants to do it. she is thinking abt careers it is her choice. AB might have some other plan probably he is working on that. who knows. it is their personal life and choice. we have to leave it to them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettymeenaa_umasuk4carisma2

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hi Nazia
Arja's life outside MKAP is their own, and if they decide to do photos, ads, whatever, i say go for it.
I thought pooja' pics were really nice, nothing outrageous in them.  I would equally enjoy seeing AB doing a photo shoot if/when he feels comfortable to do so.  I've seen some of the other lead men doing them and it would be great if AB did one when he feels ready, or even if they did a mag cover shoot together, that'd be really cool too.   I can't imagine anyone moaning if he ever does one, I eagerly await any glimpse of them off screen, so I say
yes please!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_umacarisma2

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top