Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
What an incredible actress!!! I watch this show simply to watch her creation of the character Kokila Modi - what an imaginative creation of Gautam Hedge and Co! I don't think there is anything like her on television.  Stern, authoratative, overwhelming and powerful but at the same time fair, just and very compassionate.  If an inexperienced actress had played this part, the audience could have ended up hating her but instead we cheer her own when we see Rashi and her mother humilate her.  Her urdu is incredible! Her language, her facial gestures are not over the top but very natural. I realise she pronounces and over articulates her words but this goes well with her character.  Her scene where she sobbed to Ahem after blaming herself for being a bad mother was so perfectly done - she literally looked and sounded like she was crying! Few actresses (I'd name them here but I don't all of their names) can do this so well!!!

Rupal Patel's Kokila Modi is THE real reason to watch this show! She's done a super job and hope when it comes to award time she is not overlooked. She is my favorite!!!
Edited by Laila2009 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

durgeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah she overpowers every other actor with her acting 
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She is pretty wonderful.  I like her during her off screen interviews too.  She must be a lot of fun to work with.

Keep commenting on her fan page...let's get her ranking up.
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So rightly said Rupal Patel  is a wonderful actress👏.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi Laila....good to see u here after KB.......
and no one here can disagree with u even iota.......Roopal is A Fab Actress and playing Kokila's character with perfection that we cant even think anything negative abt her.....

and yes welcome to the forum....hope u'll hv fun here....
shining89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Rupal Patel is not a muslim, she is hindu gujrati.

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: draupadi

Rupal Patel is not a muslim, she is hindu gujrati.

yup we know that she is nt a muslim, laila was appreciating her for her good urdu diction.
Jkamran thumbnail
I totally agree, she is a brilliant actress.
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

yup we know that she is nt a muslim, laila was appreciating her for her good urdu diction.

Exactly! One does not have to be Muslim to speak good Urdu. Just look at Rekha, Raj Kapoor, Raaj Kumar, Dharmendra.  Today, so many actors and actresses, more often the younger ones, butcher the urdu language.  It is so good to hear someone speak so well. Her diction in general is spot on.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila2009

Exactly! One does not have to be Muslim to speak good Urdu. Just look at Rekha, Raj Kapoor, Raaj Kumar, Dharmendra. Today, so many actors and actresses, more often the younger ones, butcher the urdu language. It is so good to hear someone speak so well. Her diction in general is spot on.

yup, i love the way she speaks urdu n hindi even in offscreen sbs n sbb videos.
Her hindi n urdu vocab is also excelent, she does nt use english just to show off herself.