India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rupal Patel

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
What an incredible actress!!! I watch this show simply to watch her creation of the character Kokila Modi - what an imaginative creation of Gautam Hedge and Co! I don't think there is anything like her on television.  Stern, authoratative, overwhelming and powerful but at the same time fair, just and very compassionate.  If an inexperienced actress had played this part, the audience could have ended up hating her but instead we cheer her own when we see Rashi and her mother humilate her.  Her urdu is incredible! Her language, her facial gestures are not over the top but very natural. I realise she pronounces and over articulates her words but this goes well with her character.  Her scene where she sobbed to Ahem after blaming herself for being a bad mother was so perfectly done - she literally looked and sounded like she was crying! Few actresses (I'd name them here but I don't all of their names) can do this so well!!!

Rupal Patel's Kokila Modi is THE real reason to watch this show! She's done a super job and hope when it comes to award time she is not overlooked. She is my favorite!!!

Edited by Laila2009 - 12 January 2011 at 9:04am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Jkamranukfan79rasika-akaShadurgeshwaribr2499Chaudhrytmupasana.diyasimran15PN_luvs_ArjunsaomomSky23-tellyaddict-.Verity.Howlarious

durgeshwari Senior Member
durgeshwari
durgeshwari

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
yeah she overpowers every other actor with her acting 
Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
She is pretty wonderful.  I like her during her off screen interviews too.  She must be a lot of fun to work with.

Keep commenting on her fan page...let's get her ranking up.
simran15 IF-Dazzler
simran15
simran15

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
So rightly said Rupal Patel  is a wonderful actressClap.
-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
hi Laila....good to see u here after KB.......
and no one here can disagree with u even iota.......Roopal is A Fab Actress and playing Kokila's character with perfection that we cant even think anything negative abt her.....

and yes welcome to the forum....hope u'll hv fun here....
shining89 Senior Member
shining89
shining89

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Rupal Patel is not a muslim, she is hindu gujrati.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by draupadi

Rupal Patel is not a muslim, she is hindu gujrati.

yup we know that she is nt a muslim, laila was appreciating her for her good urdu diction.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Jkamran Newbie
Jkamran
Jkamran

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I totally agree, she is a brilliant actress.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index