wah wah wah pihu - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rach1

Totally enjoying AG's performance 👏👏, thoroughly impressed here. Never watched Ag's work before and am totally amazed. The most +ve thing in Sangini is MIK and AG's performance - they are truly stealing the show nowadays.
i second it, what is praise worthy will always get praised no matter be it +ve or -ve role.... you got to have command over your character and achieve perfection in every scene, which is what additi is doing as pihu.
i request you to all dont show ur bad behaviour for any celebrity they come to entertain us , this is our duty to give fulfill respect to them , PLZ DONT SHOW THT YOU ARE UNEDUCATED
Originally posted by arima2010

please  dont lie. Additi never said this! dont twist her words. shame on u for posting lie! . she is am amazing actress and an even more amazing person. if u hate her why cant you just ignore her instead of trying to degrade her. yucks on you thoughts😡
First of all, It's not a lie.... that's what I read in a recent article named "Telly Stars shares their bygones in the year 2010 ".
Second, have you really read my post???? It seems you didnt... I don't hate AG and I am not degrading her... I was talking about P's character that I hate, that's all!!!! I am not here for bashing or insulting AG or anyone else.

Originally posted by Darine1980

First of all, It's not a lie.... that's what I read in a recent article named "Telly Stars shares their bygones in the year 2010 ".
Second, have you really read my post???? It seems you didnt... I don't hate AG and I am not degrading her... I was talking about P's character that I hate, that's all!!!! I am not here for bashing or insulting AG or anyone else.

please stop your stupid and silly reasonings and degradings, arent you satisfied yet! and get rid off your "i was not talking about AG i was talking about Pihu" chorus!  we can see right through you and your everypost & reply be it about pihu or additi. so dont dare lay your claims down. you dont qualify even to bash pihu forget Additi. 😡