Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Rape Victim Pihu Propsitions Rudra (Page 2)

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Laila]but the fact that Pihu is hugging him should be ENOUGH for even Rudra to know that he did not rape her

[QUOTE=JustJ]i was wondering sangini is getting worse , but my all time worthless show uttaran is back in beating sangini to show falutuness...... both cvs r show casing their highness in creativity and all i say to myself is ....Run Jaya Run

That Is the point of sense Laila but i dont remember whenever we get any scense in this showLOL The CV,s not only having bad ideas but DUMB ideas

And Jaya thats the best way to watch it to turned out our brains light  Shocked and like Zoombies Sillyjust sit and watch itConfusedROFL

GamerGleek88 Groupbie
GamerGleek88
GamerGleek88

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

OK, can someone explain why the writers of this show now has Pihu trying to get intimate with Rudra? Apparently he raped her, he didn't make love to her. Do the writers of this show NOT know the difference between consensual and nonconsensual s*x? Confused Sorry people, but I am so confused here, but the fact that Pihu is hugging him should be ENOUGH for even Rudra to know that he did not rape her! So why are the writers protraying these characters who are so excessively stupid and assume we're as equally dumb?

Seriously, Sangani writers think they are stirring up drama but instead they're showing us how unimaginative they can get.

Basically no. they seem to think women in India are undereducated about sex and that they think rape is something the can just say to get a guys attention like say " he stole my purse" and they don't realize how serious it is. sad thing is that while the are doing all this so get ratings for there show, they are downplaying rape/ making real rape victims look like they could just be lying for attention. they are also teaching who ever watches the show that crying wolf will get you what you want. Meanwhile the real victims who had to go through the pain & torture of rape go unnoticed till the kill themselves from the nightmares. 

FYI: it's not "okay" if you are raped by your husband he doesn't own you your body belongs to you and if you are raped it's not your fault or something you did there are just a lot of sick B@$t@rds out there. in real life to have you body defecated and used against your will is the worst thing in the world being a virgin makes it even worst and some time these women get STDs or pregnant an no child should be brought into this world like that to grow up and learn that's what they are a product of. You body is your own and just being a woman or being weaker doesn't mean you should let somebody do whatever they want to you. it's a serious matter and rather then raise awareness for it, they are using it as a cheap markiting tactic it's disgusting.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dinglikoolchickAnhdara13Annu..Laila2009mysticgoryfilmsCHIPPEDCUP

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

but the fact that Pihu is hugging him should be ENOUGH for even Rudra to know that he did not rape her

Agreed, but I have no idea why he didn't figure that out and instead broke a glass cup, which as you aptly stated in another post, was not mended properly

You really need to just shut your mind with this show because the creatives don't really care how anything is being played out in the long-term. They just want the short-term "shock factor" instead
Koolchick, I agree with you there. You really to switch of all common sense and logic when watching these shows. However, I think it is important to point these out in the hopes that someone who works on the show is brave enough to venture here and realize they can't fool everyone all of the time.  I also agree - why did he break the cup unless he couldn't resist it when she touched him. Personally it is rather gross watching him get all helpless with Pihu. 

Edited by Laila2009 - 12 January 2011 at 9:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
One would think that Pihu would want to stay the heck away from her rapist...but no, she goes and hugs him...amazing. Real vics run miles to be AWAY from their attackers....

No one's even suggested she be taken to a doc to get checked out. Ridiculous.

I bet Additi hates where the writers are taking her character....after all the adoration she got as Heer, here she is, playing a totally despicable character...

I wish something better comes along for her and she can scoot and get a better role where people won't hate her character so much...

At least she's showing she can do range. Other than that, bet she hates being hated (her charac I mean.)

Actors love to be adored, good reviews and the applause gives them a high like nothing can...its an ego-based profession, artistic but ya gotta have a strong sense of self to be in showbiz....

So when they get negative comments about a character they're playing, na chate hue bhi, it kinda hurts somewhere.

And yes, I also think its gross when Rud gets all emotionally helpless around Pihu...hate that.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GamerGleek88

Originally posted by Laila2009

OK, can someone explain why the writers of this show now has Pihu trying to get intimate with Rudra? Apparently he raped her, he didn't make love to her. Do the writers of this show NOT know the difference between consensual and nonconsensual s*x? Confused Sorry people, but I am so confused here, but the fact that Pihu is hugging him should be ENOUGH for even Rudra to know that he did not rape her! So why are the writers protraying these characters who are so excessively stupid and assume we're as equally dumb?

Seriously, Sangani writers think they are stirring up drama but instead they're showing us how unimaginative they can get.

Basically no. they seem to think women in India are undereducated about sex and that they think rape is something the can just say to get a guys attention like say " he stole my purse" and they don't realize how serious it is. sad thing is that while the are doing all this so get ratings for there show, they are downplaying rape/ making real rape victims look like they could just be lying for attention. they are also teaching who ever watches the show that crying wolf will get you what you want. Meanwhile the real victims who had to go through the pain & torture of rape go unnoticed till the kill themselves from the nightmares. 

FYI: it's not "okay" if you are raped by your husband he doesn't own you your body belongs to you and if you are raped it's not your fault or something you did there are just a lot of sick B@$t@rds out there. in real life to have you body defecated and used against your will is the worst thing in the world being a virgin makes it even worst and some time these women get STDs or pregnant an no child should be brought into this world like that to grow up and learn that's what they are a product of. You body is your own and just being a woman or being weaker doesn't mean you should let somebody do whatever they want to you. it's a serious matter and rather then raise awareness for it, they are using it as a cheap markiting tactic it's disgusting.

ClapClapClapClapClap

Well said!!! The writers of the show have made a mockery out rape. I have watched shows where a girl has faked a rape to get someone else in trouble, and that was well done as it showed the struggles and damage it did to a well-respected family man. In this show the writers simply don't know what they're doing and are doing this ONLY for the ratings. They don't care what they're writing or what they're doing. Shame on the production team and Zeetv for this storyline.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dingliGamerGleek88

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
i think the writers are doing utter crap to the show!

If u want to see a proper rape storyline and the real trial and tribulations watch dil se diya vachan

Edited by Shas3 - 12 January 2011 at 10:20pm
zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
i agree. This is ridiculous. They'r making light of such a serious offense- rape. It's so insensitive. If he allegedly raped her, then y the hell is she still staying in the house? Hello pihu, u should probably stay away from ur rapist, right?? And she came back from his room w/ her chooriyan off, hair tussled and sindoor smeared, but her sari and all the pleats stayed put! And
y would u want to marry ur rapist? I feel bad that the actors hav to enact this bs.

Edited by zaara10 - 12 January 2011 at 10:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dingliArchanafanLaila2009

Go to top