India-Forums

Na Aana Is Desh Laado
Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Good Leap......

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
ya i feel d story is getting intersting day by day wid new frsh faces and new plots.........i want dat Bhanu pratap to be shown and i know dat Sahil Anand might play role of his son........

Sia Raghav wer also very good bt then they had started getting boring...pls dont get offended bt in last .........two months their fight and all stuuf against ammaji was getting boring............if they had highlited Thier lovestory more frm d starting..den i wud hv loved to see them..........bt here ammaji is main chrtr..........if u see in other colors show...........like Laagi tujhse lagan the main plot is love story of Dutta and nakusha..............same for Uttaran and balika vadhu d main jodis were given more prefernce while d main focus of Laado frm d first day itself was how difficult it is for a girl child if she is born in such socities....................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepika_funtastahnin

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
 I also thought so Akki. But see, in LTL also , the CVs are bringing in new plot and introducing new lead because may be that story is getting boring. Same with Baliva vadu - the new girl Gauri has been re-introduced as an angle.

Uttaran - it is a war between Ichha and Taps for Veer. I guess everybody got bored with everything and thats why new faces and fresh stories ... That is what my view about colours

Edited by adinats07 - 12 January 2011 at 1:35am
deepika_fun Goldie
deepika_fun
deepika_fun

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
ya ....i want sahil in na aana iss des laado.....he is assigned aditya role but...this aditya i don't like...i want to see sahil in good charector as bp's son..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top