Gaurav's truth

IdiotBoxCrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Could it be possible that Gaurav's love interest is actually a guy (male)??? If you have noticed they never mention the person's name or gender in the show, esp when Gaurav and devyani talk about the person, they never say anything which will give away anyting.
Is it not possible, since this is a BOLD family drama???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nayhaj thumbnail
it could be and there is nothing wrong with it i think
IdiotBoxCrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayhaj

it could be and there is nothing wrong with it i think

Ya, I never said there is anything wrong with it. It was just my speculation and I wanted your views
RomantiChik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u kno...actually i was thinking the same thing. if such a relationship would be portrayed on tv, maryada would be the perfect show for it. i luv the bold and real concept of the show
krjsln thumbnail
i think so too....it'll be interesting to watch....
nayhaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: IdiotBoxCrazy

Ya, I never said there is anything wrong with it. It was just my speculation and I wanted your views

yeah and i never said u said there is anything wrong with it i gave MY opinion n said i think thers nothing wrong with it
i think this is the case...bcs when devyani heard the doubt that vidya might be pregnant she was so shocked...and the way she talked to gaurav i am also doubting this
lilmzsunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
much as I agree that he's probably being portrayed as a gay man, I kinda like Vidya and his chemistry, so am hoping that is not the case, and that he eventually falls for her.

But that's the die hard romantic in me.

Otherwise, yes, this would be THE platform for such a scenario.  And Maryada is a different, unique, show.  If they made him fall in love with his wife, then it would be like any other show, where a relationship starts with hate, or indifference, and then eventually the two fall in love.

So, eitherway, it's a win win ...  
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Well i don't think so..due to the fact that gaurav's lover..is shown trying to commit sucide n gets saved..right?
Not that guy's can't commit sucide..😆but i think it shows the nature of a girl GENERALLY when love fails etc....

But again anything can happen....if the Creatives are coming to this forum n reading this "post"..
😆
surely we can expect such twist in the show..n it would be definetly something to look forward too..😃

Nice post btw..
Good wishes..
Sri:-)

natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
iv been thinking the exact same thing since the beginning of this serial!