~~||*Dayanand Shetty's Fanatic World*||~~ - Page 83

Posted: 13 years ago
yeppp the updates are really very good chinnu............... well me & muskaan here.. pretty as usual miss india, mitali left will join us later.. no news about purni.................
hey...thanks for the visit...

tigress was ms. India for  today, I guess.
[QUOTE=chinnu_manikyam]hey...thanks for the visit... pleasure is mine dear................ you did lot of hard work.. maine to sirf visit kia and appreciate kia ....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

tigress was ms. India for  today, I guess. ..........yeah one more strong contender for the title 'Miss India' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

me bak πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............ trying to snatch title of miss india from pretty girl πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........
Originally posted by Puri_2711

me bak πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............ trying to snatch title of miss india from pretty girl πŸ˜†..........
heyyyyyyy ... welcome back dear.. where were you haan... itna lambaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lunch break.... kuch to naam sochna padega... lunch queen............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
heyyyyyyy ... welcome back dear.. where were you haan.--- its "Hain" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.. itna lambaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lunch break....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kuch to naam sochna padega... lunch queen............πŸ˜†
----- dats nice name 😳😳😳
[QUOTE=Puri_2711]--- its "Hain" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..................are purni it can't be 'hain' coz its daya sir's fc .. 'hain' is reserved for Adi sir's fc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
----- dats nice name 😳😳😳 ............ ok then pretty is miss india, mitali is bengal tigress, chinnu is 'Chinnu d Gr8' and you 'Lunch Queen' ....will definitely think good names for d other members πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by monika21

oh yeah let me edit my list:

pretty is miss india, mitali is bengal tigress, chinnu is 'Chinnu d Gr8' , Tanni 'Tanni Partner', Twinkle 'Ell Ji (LG)' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and you 'Lunch Queen' ....and now me and muskaan..........
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† enjoyed reading previous posts!!!! Tho sabkho titles milraha hai!!!!  And I have successfully held on to my title for long now Miss. India 🀣