~~||*Dayanand Shetty's Fanatic World*||~~ - Page 55

Posted: 13 years ago

did you watch JDJ this week?  To be honest, I am so worried about Daya Sir's performance.  As it will get tougher and tougher from here on, I am not happy to see him go through these gruelling schedules any longer.  Nevertheless, I sent him my votes but I will not feel bad if he bows out this time.  What do you think?

Good Morning everybody. 😊

Net connection is giving problem, for the last 10 minutes I am trying to post this msg.
Edited by m_kal2011 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by prettywomen22

did you watch JDJ this week?-- yes 😛😛........ looked good as tapoori 😆😆😆.....smiling all through 😃😃😃 .... he himself said he is conscious of his smile 😃😃😃 😆😆😆

To be honest, I am so worried about Daya Sir's performance.  --- me too getting a jittery feeling but i know he will be safe but still the nervous feeling doesn't leaving 😕😕😕 .....waiting eagerly for this week's spoiler 😆😆😆😆 .want to hear out that lady is out of JDJ 😆😆😆😆

As it will get tougher and tougher from here on, I am not happy to see him go through these gruelling schedules any longer.  Nevertheless, I sent him my votes but I will not feel bad if he bows out this time.  What do you think?-- me also sent him votes......lets see considering his fan following i know he will be safe but he will eally have to pull up socks know ...uptill know i was seeing him as a fan ...& didn't find flaws in him...but know he needs gear up ...as top 5-6 are left & i want to see him in top 3... 😳😳........he wins jdj or not but i want him in the finals 😳😳😳😳 

forgot to ask 😛😛😛..........were u ok after watching saturday episode tennis court investigation 😉😉😉...i was constantly reminded of 15 aug episode 😍

did you watch JDJ this week?  What do you think?

Actually he is over conscious about himself and that is the reason he forgets steps. Let's see what votes can do.
Hey Purni, Sunita why are u all silent?
hey mitali,,, I was just reading the article on CID will be made as a movie 😛 😛 😛 They are planning to retain the critical team and roping in a villan.  So we will definitely see our trio in it.  I can't wait for the movie
Originally posted by Puri_2711

forgot to ask 😛😛😛..........were u ok after watching saturday episode tennis court investigation 😉😉😉...i was constantly reminded of 15 aug episode 😍

[/QUOTE]

You know what happens when I see Daya sir in maroon shirt and his googles 😆 😆 😆 I was only oogling at him 😉 😉 😉 ... I hardly remember the ending of the story.  I do know someone gets the usual slap in the end.  But enjoyed Daya Sir 😳 😳 Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

Well, making movie is not a bad idea itself, but I have doubt how well they can make it specially when they are struggling to make good episodes.

hey mitali,,, I was just reading the article on CID will be made as a movie 😛 😛 😛 They are planning to retain the critical team and roping in a villan.  So we will definitely see our trio in it.  I can't wait for the movie

not only trio ...... the film has vivek freddy & salunkhe too 😃😃😃.......... sachin kajal yet to be decided 😆😆😆.......
I just read it.

Personally I don't like the idea of Daya dancing in an item number.
I have seen some very good detective films in Bengali, where the director was able to keep the suspense till the end but there was absolutely no need of an item number.