Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
awsome end..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
omggg jaz..i cried...i can't believe it..when i first read Geet describe her husband -Armaan..it broke my heart..and then as i slowly read the story and understood ur msg...i couldn't help but agree with u...there is nothing like ur first love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Escapistjnawaz

Junglebee IF-Addictz
Junglebee
Junglebee

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

hiii jazz..

a standing ovation to u for writing this beautiful OS with such a beautiful message...

one of the best OS i have read....terrific writing

a beautiful OS that leaves u mesmerized..........flawless

the end was quite different from what i expected. but nevertheless it was breathtakingly beautiful.........

noone could have done better justice to this OS by giving this OS such a befitting end..........

i am simply speechless ............. 

keep writing such  brilliant stuff.

god bless you

reva

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Escapistjnawaz

Viji79 IF-Rockerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Another OS from the person who is hell bent to either keep Maaneet seperate or in sorrow. After reading part 1, I thought this is no different from your other creations, but this is Jaz we are talking about, the unpredictable. here we go to witness one of the unimaginable combinations, Armaan-Geet and Maan-Meera (?!!!!!). But of course, I liked this OS, since atleast both of them were atleast happy with their respective partners. Lage raho!!!!!!!!!!!!

jnawaz

iqbals4ever IF-Dazzler
iqbals4ever
iqbals4ever

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I'm in tears after reading all three of your stories; first Ek Paal brought tears to my eyesCry, Home Coming painfully ripped my heart outBroken Heart (and let's not forget more tearsCry), and finally this.... but this was upliftingHug, it made me believe that love has more than one name and more than one form, (even though this has been preached in countless Bollywood films that have exaggerated the concept and have created a facade that first love is the one true love which your beautiful piece of work counters) and that love can happen again! Man, you really know how to get the waterworks going goddamn tears, emotional overload! I'll write more comments about how I love your stories and this oneshot after I've literally calmed down! oooo and Maan and Meera? didn't see that coming but it was awesome!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Escapist-pixie-jnawaz

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

What do I write at the end of a story like this…that I am heartbroken is obviously an understatement…

I have always wondered when a partner thinks of an ex with does that count as infidelity? Or since its all in the mind it doesn't matter? Or as long as it is not a comparison or a thought of longing it doesn't matter

So does either of Armaan or Meera know about their respective spouses' past? Did either Armaan or Meera ever notice the flashes of pain that peeked through Geet or Maan's eyes and figure that something was amiss? Or, did they just assume that this was who they were.. It would be very interesting to hear their side of the story too (I hope you get the hint)

The only consolation seems to be that they seem to be happy in life and have moved on from each other and now genuinely love their partners....Maybe given time these small flashes of what-ifs and longing may also fade….who knows!

PS: Meera's character in this story read a lot like Geet's (from the show). For a moment I did contemplate replacing Geet's name with Sameeras and Meera's with Geet- the story still makes sense and has a happy ending too Tongue.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nikipukiEscapistiqbals4everjnawazJunglebee

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
loved the ending yaar..so sweet..

jnawaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index