Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

prab_rockinn thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Not something i wanted but the end was absolutely right i mean there cud be no other way to put this.....

they got the happiness they had wished for and thats good

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
@ psrada: i totally get what you are saying..and i completely agree...but in the story...i didnt hint one way or the other...they could totally know the truth...i just didnt mention it...ha ha...after all..it was only Maan and Geet's pov i showed...maybe i should do one from Meera and Armaan's pov...what say...he he

JAZ

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update
different ending but hey thats reality for us..
life isn't always perfect and not everything happens the way we want it too.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jnawaz

@ psrada: i totally get what you are saying..and i completely agree...but in the story...i didnt hint one way or the other...they could totally know the truth...i just didnt mention it...ha ha...after all..it was only Maan and Geet's pov i showed...maybe i should do one from Meera and Armaan's pov...what say...he he

JAZ

You got the hint ðŸ˜†...woot woot!

I am sending you a PM...please do check!

mchopra thumbnail
Kise se pyaar karo aur uski yaadon mein khud ko jeene do..shayad is se zayadaa dard aur kuch nahi de sakta...thst all i will say for this JAZ figure it out for urself..
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okies now where do I bang my head
Jaz....ahhhhhhhhhh why again...Nahin
Have some mercy on us poor reader
next one can we have something light hearted
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
We knw you write so well n so even this piece was beautifully written but just the fact that Maan n Geet are nt together was...devastating !! Though I do agree that there is life beyond heartbreaks !
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb yaar...
loved it...
thnx 4 d pm..
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey its nice really gt 2 knew sumthing much needed than a lot 4 this this means a lot................:)
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was painful reading, the separation was more painful, dont know about them but for me it was, cuz I cant even imagine them separate. This story was really hard to digest. Jaz seriously how do you write this?
But then I thought of it, maybe it is possible to move on, in situations like this, but still I never can imagine them separate.
Had it been other names, I would say awesome update dear;)Edited by Amiiish - 13 years ago