Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prab_rockinn thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Not something i wanted but the end was absolutely right i mean there cud be no other way to put this.....

they got the happiness they had wished for and thats good
jnawaz thumbnail
@ psrada: i totally get what you are saying..and i completely agree...but in the story...i didnt hint one way or the other...they could totally know the truth...i just didnt mention it...ha ha...after all..it was only Maan and Geet's pov i showed...maybe i should do one from Meera and Armaan's pov...what say...he he

JAZ

punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
great update
different ending but hey thats reality for us..
life isn't always perfect and not everything happens the way we want it too.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jnawaz

@ psrada: i totally get what you are saying..and i completely agree...but in the story...i didnt hint one way or the other...they could totally know the truth...i just didnt mention it...ha ha...after all..it was only Maan and Geet's pov i showed...maybe i should do one from Meera and Armaan's pov...what say...he he

JAZ

You got the hint ðŸ˜†...woot woot!

I am sending you a PM...please do check!

mchopra thumbnail
Kise se pyaar karo aur uski yaadon mein khud ko jeene do..shayad is se zayadaa dard aur kuch nahi de sakta...thst all i will say for this JAZ figure it out for urself..
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okies now where do I bang my head
Jaz....ahhhhhhhhhh why again...Nahin
Have some mercy on us poor reader
next one can we have something light hearted
Dhara_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
We knw you write so well n so even this piece was beautifully written but just the fact that Maan n Geet are nt together was...devastating !! Though I do agree that there is life beyond heartbreaks !
SaJan-SaJan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb yaar...
loved it...
thnx 4 d pm..
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey its nice really gt 2 knew sumthing much needed than a lot 4 this this means a lot................:)
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was painful reading, the separation was more painful, dont know about them but for me it was, cuz I cant even imagine them separate. This story was really hard to digest. Jaz seriously how do you write this?
But then I thought of it, maybe it is possible to move on, in situations like this, but still I never can imagine them separate.
Had it been other names, I would say awesome update dear;)Edited by Amiiish - 13 years ago