India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

All for the sake of politics?

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Alka's father is completely and totally sickDead So he would let two innocent lovers die, just so that he can get a whole villages votes?Ouch
He can lie to Alka, to Savitri, and pretend that he is the best dad everAngry..and he can lie to himself that everything will be fine with Alka married and Abhishek in politics, but he is only trying to fool himself, not us...
I think Alka will be heartbroken when she finds out that her father, a man who she thought would always stick up for the right thing is only doing whatever he does to get a bunch of people to vote for him. He doesn't care about ethics, morals, love, emotions, anything, just votes, just to get his son the position that he had for how many years was it? 40?Angry
I can't stand people who are so...blind, that they notice nothing else except their goal, what they want, and they think they are right in whatever they do, and don't care about anyone, or anything else.AngryAlka's dad is like that...he thinks that whatever he does will benefit his family, he thinks that getting as many votes as possible will be good for him, but he doesn't realize that what really matters in life isn't money, but love..because along with love comes happiness, something I doubt he will ever truely have

Edited by Suvi7884 - 11 January 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kalapahadmalwica2ozzyiesmiley_lizi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
yes, that is why I liked the theme of the story. Both Alka and Abhishek falls for two ordinary people although his Dad has no idea.They will achieve , what they want.
That is why " Dhoondh legi manzil humein"Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

yes, that is why I liked the theme of the story. Both Alka and Abhishek falls for two ordinary people although his Dad has no idea.They will achieve , what they want.
That is why " Dhoondh legi manzil humein"Smile
Yes!Clap there manzil will dhoondho-fy themLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2ozzyie

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
This is called Indian Palteeks..

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

This is called Indian Palteeks..
and it is disgustingAngry
krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Im glad at how this show is moving. What they're showing, is the VERY real face of Indian Politics. Very. I'd re this case of Navin Jindal, a Haryana Politician, who moved a resolution supporting Khap Panchayats in Villages.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23Prinsesse.Suvi

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
life is not as easy as it seems, and politics is dirty be it in India or anywhere in the world.  Confused

I was reading about Eric Schmidt CEO of google his quote suffice the story

"How do you be big without being evil?...."

btw I am looking forward for Alka to join the bandwagon, and clean it a bit Thumbs Up

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Im glad at how this show is moving. What they're showing, is the VERY real face of Indian Politics. Very. I'd re this case of Navin Jindal, a Haryana Politician, who moved a resolution supporting Khap Panchayats in Villages.
Yes thats true, thats why this show is interesting its not just a silly love story --even though I do enjoy thoseLOL-- but it has a point, a meaning, a reality

krystal_watz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index