Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by AMIT7884

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

sorry to india forum peoples as i forget to logged out nd my younger sis start many mischeavous topics from my id the whoole nite so sorry for that,nd i have also given loads of slaps to her,but my family members r cursing on me for beating my 15 yr old sisCryConfused

I could be a fool...but I trust you....I have seen couple of your posts in the forum before...and I was shocked by the posts yesterday....and thought you must have stopped watching the show as few people are doing so coz of the track and hence must have switched to other shows. I am glad to know that it wasn't you and we have still retained a genuine fan of MKAP Smile
Thankssss for the support sis,but will nt leave my cousin sis very easily,she will hv to face the result

Lol...I have heard such cases before..wherein the younger sibling comes online and starts writing some nonsense under the id of the other sibling Smile...but don't be too harsh on her
no i will complain to her father,she in her small age doing such kind of mischeavous things,so what she would do when she grows up...............Angry
Don't sweat it! Kids will be kids
But a 15 yrs old girl is nt a kid...........
When you are ancient like me she isLOLLOLLOLLOL
COULD'NT UNDERSTAND TO WHAT U R SAYING..........Confused
I have a child almost tha age and believe me they are still children

-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

sorry to india forum peoples as i forget to logged out nd my younger sis start many mischeavous topics from my id the whoole nite so sorry for that,nd i have also given loads of slaps to her,but my family members r cursing on me for beating my 15 yr old sisCryConfused

I could be a fool...but I trust you....I have seen couple of your posts in the forum before...and I was shocked by the posts yesterday....and thought you must have stopped watching the show as few people are doing so coz of the track and hence must have switched to other shows. I am glad to know that it wasn't you and we have still retained a genuine fan of MKAP Smile
Thankssss for the support sis,but will nt leave my cousin sis very easily,she will hv to face the result

Lol...I have heard such cases before..wherein the younger sibling comes online and starts writing some nonsense under the id of the other sibling Smile...but don't be too harsh on her
no i will complain to her father,she in her small age doing such kind of mischeavous things,so what she would do when she grows up...............Angry
Don't sweat it! Kids will be kids
But a 15 yrs old girl is nt a kid...........
When you are ancient like me she isLOLLOLLOLLOL
COULD'NT UNDERSTAND TO WHAT U R SAYING..........Confused
I have a child almost tha age and believe me they are still children
ohhhhhhh now i understand but there's age is to learn instead f doing bad things..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

zehreeli Newbie
zehreeli
zehreeli

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

JhooooooDeadDeadDeadDeadt!!! Sefaid jhooooooDeadDeadDeadDeadt !
Kriya fans do not accept your sorry!AngryAngry
coz you are telling us a bilkul jhoooooti story!DeadDead

Edited by zehreeli - 12 January 2011 at 9:19am
Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

You gave her loads of SLAPS :) That's a bit much don't you think!
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

sorry to india forum peoples as i forget to logged out nd my younger sis start many mischeavous topics from my id the whoole nite so sorry for that,nd i have also given loads of slaps to her,but my family members r cursing on me for beating my 15 yr old sisCry

Why are you lying, I thought of giving you the benefit of the doubt, buh decided to go through your past posts and see - were the charcateristics of the writer same or different.
Unfortunately, I came across many things buh here is one of them. The attitude in this mirrors the attitude of yours last night.

Originally posted by carisma2

IT7 SUCH A BORING TOIC2 DOSA

glad to hear that u don't like it.Sleepy
dis kind a ting is liked on other forums, but at least were tyring to do something to take away the doom and gloom out of the atmosphere. if u can think of anything better pls do let us knw

all capital writing, being horrible to people.
Same person. So I do not believe you. After acting like a 15 years old , you think we are 15 years old to believe you?
If you wanted to apologise - do it without lies and genuinely.

Dosa

Edited by carisma2 - 12 January 2011 at 10:10am
-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

sorry to india forum peoples as i forget to logged out nd my younger sis start many mischeavous topics from my id the whoole niteso sorry for that,nd i have also given loads of slaps to her,but my family members r cursing on me for beating my 15 yr old sisCry

Why are you lying, I thought of giving you the benefit of the doubt, buh decided to goCarisma di witthrough your past posts and see - were the charcateristics of the writer same or different.
Unfortunately, I came across many things buh here is one of them. The attitude in this mirrors the attitude of yours last night.

dis kind a ting is liked on other forums, but at least were tyring to do something to take away the doom and gloom out of the atmosphere. if u can think of anything better pls do let us knw
Same person. So I do not believe you. After acting like a 15 years old , you think we are 15 years old to believe you?
If you wanted to apologise - do it without lies andgenuinely.
Dosa
Carisma di with my pure heart i apologise for my s ister deeds

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

sorry to india forum peoples as i forget to logged out nd my younger sis start many mischeavous topics from my id the whoole niteso sorry for that,nd i have also given loads of slaps to her,but my family members r cursing on me for beating my 15 yr old sisCry

Why are you lying, I thought of giving you the benefit of the doubt, buh decided to goCarisma di witthrough your past posts and see - were the charcateristics of the writer same or different.

Dosa
well, i'd be a cruel person now not to forgive you, whther it was u or ur sister, as long as u have apologised, that's the main thing. I accept your apology. Big smile
-KadaKLonda- IF-Addictz
-KadaKLonda-
-KadaKLonda-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Dosa
well, i'd be a cruel person now not to forgive you, whther it was u or ur sister, as long as u have apologised, that's the main thing. I accept your apology. Big smile
I swear di,my only mistake is that i forgot to logged out

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index