Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ya god knows who's right n who's wrong.....
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Ya god knows who's right n who's wrong.....

with all respect to u yeah god knows that ,nd by the way if u were in my place na............than think about it twice
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: AMIT7884

sorry to india forum peoples as i forget to logged out nd my younger sis start many mischeavous topics from my id the whoole nite so sorry for that,nd i have also given loads of slaps to her,but my family members r cursing on me for beating my 15 yr old sisπŸ˜­πŸ˜•

I could be a fool...but I trust you....I have seen couple of your posts in the forum before...and I was shocked by the posts yesterday....and thought you must have stopped watching the show as few people are doing so coz of the track and hence must have switched to other shows. I am glad to know that it wasn't you and we have still retained a genuine fan of MKAP 😊
GunDaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

I could be a fool...but I trust you....I have seen couple of your posts in the forum before...and I was shocked by the posts yesterday....and thought you must have stopped watching the show as few people are doing so coz of the track and hence must have switched to other shows. I am glad to know that it wasn't you and we have still retained a genuine fan of MKAP 😊

Thankssss for the support sis,but will nt leave my cousin sis very easily,she will hv to face the result
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

poojaaa u r such a sweet heart yaar..............😳.πŸ˜³πŸ€—  n i mean it.............πŸ˜›
pooja-menon thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

poojaaa u r such a sweet heart yaar..............😳.πŸ˜³πŸ€—  n i mean it.............πŸ˜›

Thank you so much Pragati πŸ€—πŸ€—
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you so much Pragati πŸ€—πŸ€—

most welcome beta..............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†EmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
pooja-menon thumbnail

Thankssss for the support sis,but will nt leave my cousin sis very easily,she will hv to face the result

Lol...I have heard such cases before..wherein the younger sibling comes online and starts writing some nonsense under the id of the other sibling 😊...but don't be too harsh on her
GunDaa thumbnail

Lol...I have heard such cases before..wherein the younger sibling comes online and starts writing some nonsense under the id of the other sibling 😊...but don't be too harsh on her

no i will complain to her father,she in her small age doing such kind of mischeavous things,so what she would do when she grows up...............😑
hussainramso thumbnail

no i will complain to her father,she in her small age doing such kind of mischeavous things,so what she would do when she grows up...............😑

Don't sweat it! Kids will be kids