Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Is cancellation of IF ID good or bad? (Page 13)

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Mister K...just curious to know why u closed ur old ID and created new K.Resurrected. Smile

Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Midnight_Shade

Originally posted by K.Resurrected.

Originally posted by Summer3

Ah Mr K Sahab for most of us the emotional baggage is
something that has formed a part of us and we cannot just suddenly drop it like a bomb. Emotions whether in real life or cyber world or dreams are all intangible but they do affect us as we can feel them; in terms of ranking the first does take priority.
Yes in the deactivation of an account there could be some dissatisfaction about certain things; but I guess there is no perfect system and we just have to try to improve things.

I was only asking people to be true to their emotions, Summer. Like your good self. At least, you cared enough to question the need for people to cancel/deactivate their accounts plus you mentioned a few names that you would like to see continue posting.

I was questioning the genuineness of people who hug / blow kisses / throw virtual birthday parties / pore over excruciating minutiae of their daily lives on these forums for all to see and then turn around and act like it doesn't matter whether or not a member stays or leaves. IMO, it just looks downright silly. All that showing of emotion one day and so-what-if-s(he)-leaves-i-am-moving-on, the next day. No need to shed a tear but if you have done all that before, with some genuineness, at least acknowledge what you really feel after the member left and put a closure, unless we are talking about showbiz type of acting around here.

On the other hand, I think you should lock all things genuine, emotional, etc in a box and put that aside before logging in here. Don't you think investing genuineness on a forum is being impractical? If I were you, I would reserve that for people I know in real. What good did being genuine here ever do people? Okay, maybe you can be genuine over PM exchanges with people who you've made friends with and people who you know that you can trust but why in the world would you express your genuine emotions on open forum? No one would willingly, purposefully put himself in a vulnerable position, right? I think not being genuine is a very healthy philosophy here. I wouldn't do it any other way.
People can differ in their outlook towards these things. Some pour out all their feelings whereas some may prefer to take things casually. Then there are some who may prefer to fake it all. Whatever one feels comfortable with! I doubt that people write something else on the forum and the PM . I mean what purpose can it serve?
Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged

Yes Sunny Bhai I meant Angie our Miss Little Genius. She had plenty on her plate the last I spoke to her.LOL
 Oh I see, she should be back sometime in that caseTongue
crazybobblehead Senior Member

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Mister K...just curious to know why u closed ur old ID and created new K.Resurrected. Smile

I can guess why he created the new one if the topic where he came back is any indication, but no idea why he closed the old IDConfused 
Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psychoboblehead

Originally posted by Believe

May be someone asked him to get a life ? LOL (Keyword:May)
You mean to say that people on IF have no life ? LOL
Roadrunnerz Goldie
Roadrunnerz
Roadrunnerz

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Voila !!! I just noiced that this thread did not get shifted to chat thread as threatened by the MOD  and we do have a raging debate going on here   
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Yes Sunny Bhai I meant Angie our Miss Little Genius. She had plenty on her plate the last I spoke to her.LOL

Oh I see, she should be back sometime in that caseTongue

Sunny Bahu aasha hai ke wo jaldi se jaldi waspas ajaye nahi to CID ka khabar karna padega.LOL

Go to top