Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Alright people, focus on the subject please. This is again digressing into chat.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

There are members like that everywhere! On the SRGMP and DID forum there's a member like that too.

Haha yeah what tulip said. There's someone like that on DID and it annoys me more than anything and I used to get worked up about it but what's the point when it's just some guy that thinks he's a smartass posting comments like that on an online forum? Eventually you learn to respond to them in the language that they understand. ;)

Debu no joke there are places where that girl/guy would get slapped for saying something like that. Best way to respond to that would be to quote one of their posts where they've slipped up or where there's a typo and then lecture that person on the 'basics of the language'.

@tulip: You know? How? I don't think I've ever seen you around that forum?
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Well to reiterate my point I think we should all maintain our IDs as far as possible unless we have very good grounds. I hate to see  the withdrawal of some IDs ( eventhough this is a cyber world).

Some IDs I miss due to their long lay off are ( some do appear once in a blue moon):

1. Kuhu or Koel

2. ROA

3. King Kal

4. Middy

5. Gumsum

6. Antar

7. Cloddy Bhai

8.Google Bhai

9. Mr. K

10. POH

11. Nazia

12. Empty

13. Krystal

14. Shehzaadi

15.  Angel

Recently Gauri too has decided to call it a day.

Personally I do not care how many IDs a person has so long as they do not cause problems or confusion. But since the Forum rules only allow one ID , we should just stick to the rules.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Summer3

Well to reiterate my point I think we should all maintain our IDs as far as possible unless we have very good grounds. I hate to see  the withdrawal of some IDs ( eventhough this is a cyber world).

Who decides what the grounds should be? People who leave have their own grounds. I'm sure when people choose to move on, they have thought it through. Unless of course they are wafflers or trouble makers.

Anyway, most people you listed are merely inactive on the forums extensively for other priorities. Some communicate with friends on a regular basis. Its just a forum, to each their own, live on, move on.

Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Who decides what the grounds should be? People who leave have their own grounds. I'm sure when people choose to move on, they have thought it through. Unless of course they are wafflers or trouble makers.

Anyway, most people you listed are merely inactive on the forums extensively for other priorities. Some communicate with friends on a regular basis. Its just a forum, to each their own, live on, move on.

yep we are evolving and got to live in the present.
The forum is like a pub, where we order our larger beer and exchange views and news.

Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah, I usually do report them, but it's so irritating because then they come back with another ID and another. If some of them are using the same IP address, I wonder if there's a way to ban their IP? 

How can a person who requested their account to be banned get it reinstated if their account is banned?

Good question. I had been thinking the same
Roadrunnerz thumbnail

I also agree. There's no concrete discussion going on here.

but I strongly disagree
Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

but I strongly disagree

I disagree too. I will attack some of the replies in a bit.
Roadrunnerz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Sunny Bhai generally I am requesting members not to cancel their IDs if they can help it. They can take a long break if needed n always come back another day.

but its a person's choice , isnt it ? We need to look at the reasons behind it. Is it their personal choice or is the forum to blame .
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_sunny

but its a person's choice , isnt it ? We need to look at the reasons behind it. Is it their personal choice or is the forum to blame .

Yes it is a personal choice. But there is no need to cut off all linkages and try to be an island.
Anyway most are just inactive and they will come back again .
Blue Ice ji is a fine example, she drops by off and on and is always so polite.
You have been an  inspiration too Sunny Bhai.
Shak is great but hard to pin down as he is constantly moving.😆