India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Muktibandhan-A new hope for colors

Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
The show is awesome and created popularity since its firdt day of launch. Great actors , Great concept and of course great picturisation . See the sets they are so real showing richness of I.M. Virani. Different from saas bahu sagas and showing chaos of different mentalities . I hope they wud show some flashbacks of how he became rich with the present story also liked character of Devki so confindent and modern but no proudy. I disliked some of the serials by shobhna desai productions
(I wud not say name) but it is wonderful . Background score is also awesome.

I wud add some questions
1. Is it based on Dhirubhai Ambani's life as he also came from gujrat and also has two sons and his father also was teacher.
2. Is it real story of I.M. Virani who is an actual industrialist in mumbai or a fictional character of novel.
3. In novel also the lead male named as I.M.Virani or other.
4.The novel is based on D.B.Ambani's life with fictional name I.M. Virani.

Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
That's what even I thoughtConfusedbut someone said its based on the novel,MuktibhandanConfusedMaybe novel itself was inspired by DB AmbaniConfused
AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
yes u r rite d novel has Im virani i had read its few pages............its not at all totally based on Ambani.    he was not so rude or selfish..........this show looks like sequel to film GURU............
trendzy Senior Member
trendzy
trendzy

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Now I think that novel was a pure fiction I mean it somewhere down the line resembles ambani but is not entirely based on him....
Damyanthi Goldie
Damyanthi
Damyanthi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
 I dont know if its appropriate to label IMV as selfish.
Seeing the character as a viewer is one thing and actually being that character is another thing altogether.
 Maybe, just maybe, if I had been IMV, I may have reacted that way. There are a lot of things that comprise a person. A person becomes that way due to various reasons.
 As of now, I wouldn't label him as a negative character.
He has a lot of positives qualities about him too...........So I'm waiting to see how his character shapes up in future!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index