tapu on bed itself or Dr. Soni seting with new Dr

Posted: 13 years ago
i think so, some gadbad, how can it be possible....as per what they showed, Veer has not actually consumated with tapasya that day. do you think so it happened just coz he was drunk, he can do it, so much conciousness is always there i suppose.......
but could be also, because on that day specifically when he was torn by mind, he did not have seconds thought of being dubious with Tapu. he was actually torn by ichchas harshs words and was all melted and weak, os must ahve bugger submitted.

god knows yaar... unless some setting at clinic which even nani doesnt know

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

does anyone think title possibility
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shon703

does anyone think title possibility

lots of possibilities, u will get answers this week.
kuch tou gadbad hain jarooor,
ya tou CVs always wanted us to show her preggy ya phir doc ke yahna kuch gadbad hain

another thing thta comes to my mind is this serial is dramanot fiction or detective.
we as veiwers always know what others are scheming in advance

this was not shown of the plan in case tapu ha done gadbad with doctor to prove for heck in front of  veer. No

so the pregnanacy is true. 100%
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
tappu is not preggy. Y'day episode some clues r given. First doctors are not same. Then Sonography machine is not wkg. It's all done by tappu by setting with doctor when nani and veer were sitting other side. She's done setting to say the same that she is 3months pregs. It was just to attract veer towards her. Otherwise it's not possible that she is pregs. No way. In coming episodes, she will caught again by veer and exposed and humiliated. She will use Rathore than to avenge. Also, precap was not shown. This shows some gadbad means she is not pregs