Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Intense & passionate scenes on the way (Page 5)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

hima i agree with you...probably they are saving the scenes after marriage.....let see.i agree sbs and sbb are more fun than the actual episodes these editors na i tell you.......i was bit dissappointed with the skj yesterday.

thnks samata for agreeing ... yeah hopefully they are saving the scenes ....

yes yaar .... i had to watch the Bday seg of DD ... as thy covered SKJ  the hug dance .... yes yaar me 2 dissappointed as thy removed tht scene ...

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Intense & passionate scenes on the way ... how & why ...

Plz read this ... agree if u want Smile... or else still no problemLOL ...

This is what I was thinking LOL. Or say hopeful thinking or wishful thinking Big smile

What I am thinking is we always are complaining on the romantic scenes LOL

where we are getting only hand held scenes or foreheadTongue or hand kisses that are blown in air Tongue Or the same repetitive hug LOL

But all of a sudden this thought strike me today morning LOL

Why is it we all were deprived (deprived word cracked me upLOLROFL) of the intense romantic scenes or scenes with passion & getting only the scenes what we all are complaining & are repetitive ....Smile

Not that we had not gotten intense scenes before Winkwe got them Big smile but not since a long time  Wink

So now what I am feeling is that ....

They are saving all those scenes for after marriage Blushing BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

bcoz shadi se pehle saare passionate scenes dikha dengae tho shadi kae baad kya dikhayengae EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Bolo LOLbolo LOL boloLOL boloLOL

haha yeaROFLWinkEmbarrassed

Not only that ...I think that's the reason...

They editedAngry even the hug dance in the song SKJ ...

That dance was so cute Day Dreaming... can't get over it ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

why did they have to edit it ...Angry

I was watching SKJ only for that hug dance Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

as I hated SKJ Angry... so much .... after watching SKJ also ...Ouch

I did not get that hug dance part which I wanted to see CryCryCryCry

I guess I have to be happy with the segments of SBS /SBB

WinkLOL

Haha yea atleast kahi to hume woh dekhne ko mila naLOLWink

Now what do u all say ... on this ... I don't want to talk about the allergy part over here WinkLOL ....

as I see that it is perfectly gone in the SBS / SBB segments WinkLOLof the hug dance ....

So is marriage the reason ????? as to why we are deprived of the passionate scenes ....

this is the topic ... girls ... so please discuss on this ... only ...Smile
Love ur postHeart........u r toooooooooo hilariousROFLLOL........kya kya post bana thi rehati hoWinkLOL...........i agree with ur pointsThumbs Up...........also shaadi se pehle saare MAANEETIANS ke itne saare expectations hai shaadi ke baad ka expectations sunke MAANEET sharm se paani paani ho jaayengeLOL...............i'm also with u in ur wishing and hopeful thinking bcuz sabra ka phal meetha hota haiWink.....................also i have replied to few of ur points in greenLOL

Edited by sptrno - 12 January 2011 at 5:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by dewdropred

Intense & passionate scenes on the way ... how & why ...

Plz read this ... agree if u want Smile... or else still no problemLOL ...

This is what I was thinking LOL. Or say hopeful thinking or wishful thinking Big smile

What I am thinking is we always are complaining on the romantic scenes LOL

where we are getting only hand held scenes or foreheadTongue or hand kisses that are blown in air Tongue Or the same repetitive hug LOL

But all of a sudden this thought strike me today morning LOL

Why is it we all were deprived (deprived word cracked me upLOLROFL) of the intense romantic scenes or scenes with passion & getting only the scenes what we all are complaining & are repetitive ....Smile

Not that we had not gotten intense scenes before Winkwe got them Big smile but not since a long time  Wink

So now what I am feeling is that ....

They are saving all those scenes for after marriage Blushing BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

bcoz shadi se pehle saare passionate scenes dikha dengae tho shadi kae baad kya dikhayengae EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Bolo LOLbolo LOL boloLOL boloLOL

haha yeaROFLWinkEmbarrassed

Not only that ...I think that's the reason...

They editedAngry even the hug dance in the song SKJ ...

That dance was so cute Day Dreaming... can't get over it ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

why did they have to edit it ...Angry

I was watching SKJ only for that hug dance Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

as I hated SKJ Angry... so much .... after watching SKJ also ...Ouch

I did not get that hug dance part which I wanted to see CryCryCryCry

I guess I have to be happy with the segments of SBS /SBB

WinkLOL

Haha yea atleast kahi to hume woh dekhne ko mila naLOLWink

Now what do u all say ... on this ... I don't want to talk about the allergy part over here WinkLOL ....

as I see that it is perfectly gone in the SBS / SBB segments WinkLOLof the hug dance ....

So is marriage the reason ????? as to why we are deprived of the passionate scenes ....

this is the topic ... girls ... so please discuss on this ... only ...Smile

Love ur postHeart........u r toooooooooo hilariousROFLLOL........kya kya post bana thi rehati hoWinkLOL...........i agree with ur pointsThumbs Up...........also shaadi se pehle saare MAANEETIANS ke itne saare expectations hai shaadi ke baad ka expectations sunke MAANEET sharm se paani paani ho jaayengeLOL...............i'm also with u in ur wishing and hopeful thinking bcuz sabra ka phal meetha hota haiWink.....................also i have replied to few of ur points in greenLOL

thnks spandana ... & i was expecting the exact line from u ... the line in red ... thnks dear for agreeing ... maaneet kae saath saath hum bhi pani pani ho jayengaae ...
LOLthnks for being with me in wishful & hopeful thinking we need that ... honi hi chahiye ... whn we are waiting for the scenes ...

checked ur replies in green loved them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarrm

A very good take on it. They had stopped completely with the intense scenes like the night at the office locked together, pee loon sequence and roop tera sequence. After that they have had kind of tepid scenes, why, only because they need to be ready for post marriage scenes, make it more legeitimate u see. Geet is widely watched by youngsters, and hence by some of the parents etc. If they go all the way or even far along the way, then it will create an uproar - morality wise as well, from the wider public. But people can accept it if it were within mariage bounds.

Also they need to move the story forward after marriage so the intense scenes will be perfect to depict after marriage. Imagine the possibilities - bathroom scenes, bedroom scenes, honeymoon scenes, besharam me, can go on and on....Agar Maan breakfast table pe sab ke saamne Geet ka haath pakad sakta hai, to shaadi ke baad, yeh possessive or passionate banda kya kya karega. And take Geet for example, no matter how much she loves him, is attracted to him, It is not in her fabric to respond the way she ought to until after the knot is tied. So far we have seen some really good scenes, but the possibilities are endless when even Geet gets to matching Maan's intensity of passion!!! And well, would be nice to see Geet get bolder and stump Maan Singh Khurana completely!!! Wouldn't you say so? It is high time, Maan did some panting - woh sab bharpayi when he made Geet all fluttery so many time with his looks, a touch, his nearness, should happen in a full fledged retributional way na!!!Embarrassed

All this ofcourse, as long as the cvs nor the actors get any inhibition jitters ofcourse, otherwise  we will still only witness lukewarm scenes!!! Well hope not, though!!!

That said, I'd like to make it clear that, even though yeh dil maange more, I think cvs can do what and how they see fit for sr and post marriage scenes, I will accept it cause i think they will do the needful taking into consideration the wider viewers readiness without creating a negative uproar about it, the readiness of the protagonists etc. Dont want anyone to get uncomfortable about it....

nice post ...
thnks ... yes dear .... agree with u after marriage no one will have any problem as geet is very popular show & not only tht geet & maan love is very pure .... tht's why also thy are making us wait ....
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fats30

sorry to disappoint you all but i have no hopes from these new writers. just see maaneet wedding too much footage to AA track.i am wondering its maaneet or AA wedding.

don't worry dear we will get maaneet ... have faith
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

@deepthi

thnks dear ...

yes dear ... u r right .... evry one's thinking abt it ....LOL
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shruthi4GHSP

Hmmm.. As I said earlier (in the other thread) i too felt bad that hug scene got edited.. If these are the reasons then no prob.. i would definitely wait for that.. Smile

yes dear me 2 hoping the same ... Smile
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mdmsk

"They are saving all those scenes for after marriage Blushing BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

bcoz shadi se pehle saare passionate scenes dikha dengae tho shadi kae baad kya dikhayengae EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed"

ROFLROFL  so very true.......

LOLLOLLOL

Go to top