Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Intense & passionate scenes on the way (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by irrum

hey..good some1 noticed it..even i was watching the shiela ki jawani for that scene only but they didnt show it..infact i had to rewind it a few times to make sure i did not miss it lol...

irrum ... every one noticed it dear ...Smilei was watching only SBS & SBB segments to get the feel of it ...Cryeven the photograph Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

Hima - i agree with what you are saying and Lets all hope that we see new romance scenes after the wedding.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

thnks reena dear ... me 2 hoping Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

Cvs need to store in some passionate romantic scenes post maneet wedding. This mite be the reason for the edition. I better hope cvs show sth gr8 with intensity of romance n passion post maneet wedding n only on this condition i m ready to forgive cvs for the edition of hug scene

yes dear ...

hopefully we get some scenes which are more passionate than the SKJ hug scene ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

even i was thinking the same di...

hey arti ... gud ... travelling in the same boat ...as always
sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Hima lovely post . I totally agree with you .

"They are saving all those scenes for after marriage '

bcoz shadi se pehle saare passionate scenes dikha dengae tho shadi kae baad kya dikhayengae "

I am  with you in this line . We are waiting for this marriage for long time . We want to see SR  with  more passoinate scene  after marriage. Abhi sab dekha dia to baad me kya dekhayega . Then we blame CVS that these are repitative scene . Story ko to Agee le jana hoga .

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansy

I agree I think they are saving the intimate and passionate scenes for after marriage, if they show everything now then the impact won't be there in the after marriage scenes.

Now that you mentioned it I realize that they edited the hug scene in yesterdays episode......

well looks like we have to be a little more patient for a few more days.....then all our wishes and dreams will come true (hopefully)Embarrassed

thnks mansy dear for agreeing ... yes tht's wht me thinking ...hopefully our dreamz will come true ...

as we know Dreams do come true ... sapne sach bhi hothae hain

drdee142

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SakshiGarg

wowww dew lovely post!!!! i m totally agreed!!!!! this is all 4 the sake of marriage........i mean jis tarah maan ki rare smile ka effect hota hai hum mannetians ke dilo- dimaag par....usi tarah unke sudden n rare passion ka hogaBlushingWink..........n if i tell u honestly then i actually liked it dat maaneet always held 'em 4m crossing their limits b4 marriage.....dats how they can be ideal couple showing dat their love is beyond all this!!!!Big smile

thnks sashi dear ...yes tht's wht me thinking only 4 marriage ...hopefully dear ... aur shadi ke baad passsion ke liye dil thame rehiye ....WinkLOLheart attack na ajaye humein ...

yes sashi agree on tht ...
maaneet love is  Pure,true ,deep,mad,unconditional Love ...
who know where to draw the line ...& I love them for that ... their love belongs to more of souls ... which is Y we all love them more than our life ...Smile

SakshiGarg

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

If the CV's r thinking on highlighting the intense & passionate scenes between Maaneet, post marriage then its well & good for us & themSmile otherwise the CV's need to give a thought to the matter intensely.Wink

agree on ur point also ... the one in blue& underline ...

Go to top