Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: swenna

i also agreed dear..

thnks dear
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shaaranya

Well you could be rite maybe they're saving the best for after marriage!!

Talking abt SKJ i loved it and was actually glad that the close hug and dance didnt come cause that means it was offscreenπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

thnks for agreeing ... really u r glad ... i understood wht u mean πŸ˜†
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed that the CV's are saving the Most Passionate Scenes for post-marriage sequel otherwise we will complain about the repetitiveness(as we do most of the timesπŸ˜†) but I toh am very besabri (impatient) so I can't wait more for Most Passionate Scenes😳
Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I  totally agree with u guys,.i think the passionate scenes between them will be showed after marriage, i strongly feel like that, cvs always whenever they gives us surprises it becomes the BEST surprise

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: firefly99

Agreed that the CV's are saving the Most Passionate Scenes for post-marriage sequel otherwise we will complain about the repetitiveness(as we do most of the timesπŸ˜†) but I toh am very besabri (impatient) so I can't wait more for Most Passionate Scenes😳

thnks dear for agreeing .... & i def can understand the besabri
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiharika

I  totally agree with u guys,.i think the passionate scenes between them will be showed after marriage, i strongly feel like that, cvs always whenever they gives us surprises it becomes the BEST surprise

thnks dear for agreeing ...u r correct the cv's are very gud at giving us surprise
QueenbeePallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeps that's correct passionate moments and intense touches are on our way deary one's... just wait for maaneet wedding and a successful jail term of brij... we will surely get the hot couple back on their hot and melting track πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
radev2010 thumbnail
MSK is going to wash Geet's Haldi soon ! your wish will be granted ..and you don't have to wait for passionate scenes until after the wedding..😍😍😍

What we will get after the marriage will be Maaneet fighting over what to name the baby and who is going to change baby's diaper . πŸ€£
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenbeePallavi

yeps that's correct passionate moments and intense touches are on our way deary one's... just wait for maaneet wedding and a successful jail term of brij... we will surely get the hot couple back on their hot and melting track πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

yes dear ... just waiting for them to get married ... tonight's episode ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev2010

MSK is going to wash Geet's Haldi soon ! your wish will be granted ..and you don't have to wait for passionate scenes until after the wedding..😍😍😍

What we will get after the marriage will be Maaneet fighting over what to name the baby and who is going to change baby's diaper . πŸ€£

i don't mind watching them fight over baby diapers too as tht is also a part of their job after marriage πŸ˜†