Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Intense & passionate scenes on the way

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Intense & passionate scenes on the way ... how & why ...

Plz read this ... agree if u want πŸ˜Š... or else still no problemπŸ˜† ...

This is what I was thinking πŸ˜†. Or say hopeful thinking or wishful thinking πŸ˜ƒ

What I am thinking is we always are complaining on the romantic scenes πŸ˜†

where we are getting only hand held scenes or foreheadπŸ˜› or hand kisses that are blown in air πŸ˜› Or the same repetitive hug πŸ˜†

But all of a sudden this thought strike me today morning πŸ˜†

Why is it we all were deprived of the intense romantic scenes or scenes with passion & getting only the scenes what we all are complaining & are repetitive ....😊

Not that we had not gotten intense scenes before πŸ˜‰we got them πŸ˜ƒ but not since a long time  πŸ˜‰

So now what I am feeling is that ....

They are saving all those scenes for after marriage β˜ΊοΈ ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

bcoz shadi se pehle saare passionate scenes dikha dengae tho shadi kae baad kya dikhayengae 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Bolo πŸ˜†bolo πŸ˜† boloπŸ˜† boloπŸ˜†

Not only that ...I think that's the reason...

They edited😑 even the hug dance in the song SKJ ...

That dance was so cute πŸ˜... can't get over it ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

why did they have to edit it ...😑

I was watching SKJ only for that hug dance 😍😍😍😍😍😍

as I hated SKJ πŸ˜‘... so much .... after watching SKJ also ...

I did not get that hug dance part which I wanted to see 😭😭😭😭

I guess I have to be happy with the segments of SBS /SBB πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Now what do u all say ... on this ... I don't want to talk about the allergy part over here πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ....

as I see that it is perfectly gone in the SBS / SBB segments πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†of the hug dance ....

So is marriage the reason ????? as to why we are deprived of the passionate scenes ....

this is the topic ... girls ... so please discuss on this ... only ...😊
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irrum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..good some1 noticed it..even i was watching the shiela ki jawani for that scene only but they didnt show it..infact i had to rewind it a few times to make sure i did not miss it lol...
divareena thumbnail
Hima - i agree with what you are saying and Lets all hope that we see new romance scenes after the wedding.😍😍😍😍
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Cvs need to store in some passionate romantic scenes post maneet wedding. This mite be the reason for the edition. I better hope cvs show sth gr8 with intensity of romance n passion post maneet wedding n only on this condition i m ready to forgive cvs for the edition of hug scene

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
even i was thinking the same di...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: dewdropred

Intense & passionate scenes on the way ' how & why ?

Plz read this ' agree if u want ' or else still no problem '

This is what I was thinking '. Or say hopeful thinking or wishful thinking '.

What I am thinking is we always are complaining on the romantic scenes '

where we are getting only hand held scenes or forehead or hand kisses that are blown in air '.  
Or the same repetitive hug '.

But all of a sudden this thought strike me today morning '

Why is it we all were deprived of the intense romantic scenes or scenes with passion & getting only the scenes what we all are complaining & repetitive '

Not that we had not gotten intense scenes before '

we got them .... but not since a long time '

So now what I am feeling is that '.

They are saving all those scenes for after marriage '

bcoz shadi se pehle saare passionate scenes dikha dengae tho shadi kae baad kya dikhayengae '.

Bolo bolo ' bolo bolo '

Not only that '

I think that's the reason '

They edited even the hug dance in the song SKJ '.

That dance was so cute ' why did they have to edit it '

I was watching SKJ only for that hug dance as I hated SKJ ' so much '. after watching SKJ also '

I did not get that dance part which I wanted to see '

I guess I have to be happy with the segments of SBS /SBB '.

Now what do u all say ' on this ' I don't want to talk about the allergy part over here ' as I see that it is perfectly gone in the SBS / SBB segments '

So is marriage the reason ????? as to why we are deprived of the passionate scenes ' this is the topic ' girls ' so please discuss on this ' only '

I agree I think they are saving the intimate and passionate scenes for after marriage, if they show everything now then the impact won't be there in the after marriage scenes.

Now that you mentioned it I realize that they edited the hug scene in yesterdays episode......

well looks like we have to be a little more patient for a few more days.....then all our wishes and dreams will come true (hopefully)😳
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww dew lovely post!!!! i m totally agreed!!!!! this is all 4 the sake of marriage........i mean jis tarah maan ki rare smile ka effect hota hai hum mannetians ke dilo- dimaag par....usi tarah unke sudden n rare passion ka hogaβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰..........n if i tell u honestly then i actually liked it dat maaneet always held 'em 4m crossing their limits b4 marriage.....dats how they can be ideal couple showing dat their love is beyond all this!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
bobby13rocks thumbnail
If the CV's r thinking on highlighting the intense & passionate scenes between Maaneet, post marriage then its well & good for us & them😊 otherwise the CV's need to give a thought to the matter intensely.πŸ˜‰
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: irrum

hey..good some1 noticed it..even i was watching the shiela ki jawani for that scene only but they didnt show it..infact i had to rewind it a few times to make sure i did not miss it lol...

irrum ... every one noticed it dear ...😊i was watching only SBS & SBB segments to get the feel of it ...😭even the photograph 😭
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: divareena

Hima - i agree with what you are saying and Lets all hope that we see new romance scenes after the wedding.😍😍😍😍

thnks reena dear ... me 2 hoping 😍😍😍😍😍😍