LNMDJ 12th Jan -Rosh becum's the poison's victim !

-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Written update - 12th Jan

Recap - in the last episode it was shown that Damini stops Moss from leaving GM and asks for forgiveness..Moss says " This is the way a bahu is..who wants to keep the family members together" Then again PTC start to do theie kale karname ..πŸ˜†  Moss asks Rani to find out Sameer's Weakness [ kamzori ]..she says to Rani n Munna " I came to know the weakness of PriDa  , now u find out the weakness of Sameer " Here Avni says to Sam that she ll need some time to make things better between them and she leaves from there....now cuming to todays epi ...

Scene starts with Sameer ...hes upset with what Avni said n then rani enters asking him y he was so tensed..He says...." its Avni"..n rani consoles him not to worry cuz when women r pregnent they get irritated sumtimes..n she starts doing her own taareef that she took care of a women for 8 months...and then sameer asks her if she wud take care of Avni in the same way...wat else did rani want...she agreed in no time n started showing her 32 πŸ˜† and said an unwanted line that Has it ever happened that u asked sumthing from me and i dint do that.."πŸ˜†..n sameer was happy that he got sumone who can take care of avni in his absense...he thanks rani n gave her d medicines n goes away from der...
Rani playing with her plait [ choti ] n thinks that now she has found sameer's kamzori i.e his baby..
love ne milla di jodi wallpapers

Scene shifts to PriDa

Damini wears a saree and it getting ready when tunna n Pri enter..Pri asks him to go out...n wait..Tunna looks at damini with his buri nazar n goes...Pri closes the door...[thoda open reh jata hai..πŸ˜†]
Pri stares at Damini ..she  blushes a bit n asks " what ? " Pri says "you" and pauses..damini say she dint get what he wants to say ..then pri says [ smiling a bit ] Your looking nice..She says that mausi like saree so i wore it n pri asks what do u like " ...If mausi likes it then i also dont have any problem...Pri [thanked her..for everything..Da Tries to leave but Pri stops her , he says theres one thing missing she asks what? Pri gives her a big smile..[ omg the killer smile...very cute...]love ne milla di jodi wallpapers

Pri takes the sindoor and shows her...n says whatever u have done for moss..in that what is lacking... this sindoor will complete it...he fills her maang with sindoor....munna is wathing them n thinks that these two love each odah so much..is amma gone mad..πŸ˜†  [amma sathiyagyi hai]

Scene shifting to Moss n Rani
Moss gives Rani a packet in which poison is der..n rani dint knew that thrs poison in the packet..so she asks if its for her n moss says " arre sathiyagayi hai kya ..πŸ˜† " This is for avni..shes the thorn in ur way ..i will remove n throw her out..listen do as i said..dont let anyone know abt this.rani goes n moss thinks " na rahe ga bass na rahegi basuri..😑"

Rani goes to Avni's room and  mixes the poison in the jug of water...then she turns to go out...when she sees Sam standing..he was looking at her doubtfully..
rani gets worried n hides the paper in which she brough poison...sameer asks her what is she doing here ? She gets scared n says nthing i just came to see if avni was der...she throws the paper down..sameer asks but whr is avni ..rani says " i came to see but she wasnt der n u only told to take care of her so.....
Sam cums near her ...n asks her to pick up the jug...she gets scared...[mujhe laga he came to know abt rani..but nthing like that happend πŸ˜­ ]
she picks up the jug n he cums n keeps the bags thr n says " i dont want chaat to get spoiled [ naram ] so i m keeping it here..Rani's confused n asks Chaat??? πŸ˜† [ehh her voice was so annoying πŸ€’] He says gettin up " yes chaat...actually avni was persisting that she wante to eat chaat..so brought Delhi's special chaat for her.he asks her to cal avni but ya dont tell her that i have brought this chaat for her..actually i wanna give her surprise..rani goes...

Here Moss is trying to read Geeta..[ i guess]..damini cums thr with a cup of haldi vala dudh [ turmeric milk ] .[.damz was looking so beautiful that moss cudnt sop staring her..πŸ˜†]..she sid to herself " she changed her avtar so quickly" Damini asks what?? She says that u agreed to my words so quickly...ur looking very beautiful..like laxmi..damz thanked her n was abt to leave when moss stops her..being ironically sweet she say that dont u think ur blouse is too short....Damz says that here all wear this kinda blouse only...and pri doent hav any probz with it..moss says that .all the servants n drivers may keep staring..n she says that i have a solution to ur probz...she goes , opens the cupboard n gives her rani's blouse...rani cums running to tell abt pooison thing...she tries to tell moss but moss avoids her as damz was der....Rani sees her choli[blouse] in damz hands..n say this is mine i m nt gonna giv this to anyone...moss tries to convince her n says did u do the work i gave u..rani said yes but...moss stops her n asks her to go away from there n says i wanna talk with my bahu...rani tries to say sumthing but moss say  " aftrwords " rani says " ok as u say but then dont say that i dint told u " n rani goes..damini says that its ok i ll manage to make my own blouse..n damz also leaves ..moss say " whatever u try to do bahu  i ll not let u succeed in it "love ne milla di jodi wallpapers

Munna watches the house from security room..guard ask him to go n watch tv munna says the real enjoyment is here....rani cums to him n say that i mixed poison but avni dint drink it..munna says that go n make her drink it...she goes..

Scene shifts to SaVni

Avni cums n asks if sam called her...sam say that " not me ..this chaat"...she sees the chaat n gets very happy n excited..shes say i was willing to eat chaat from the morning..πŸ˜ƒ
Rosh also cums there n gets happy seeing chaat...she says that i like chaat very much n goes n pics one pack..sam stops her saying " sorry darlig..this chaat is only for my wifey ..rosh says no one cares for me .. let it be [ aww... rosh was too cute]love ne milla di jodi wallpapers
 sameer gets a packet n shows to her n says "now also let it be ?? "
Rosh gets happy..n says " u noe jeej this ones my fav chaat ..but this is not spicy nah ? Sam replies " When i know that my beautiful SIL doesnt like spicy then y will i bring it ..n avni naughtily says " no one will touch the spicy one...thts only mine..πŸ˜†] Then she sees Rani at the door n calls her in sameer asks wat will u eat n rosh asks excitedly u ll take spicy one or sweet one.. rani replies..." anything " [arey yaar agar rosh ise poison deti to bhi ye pe leti nah.....main hoti to pakka ise poison deti πŸ€£ ] Avni eats  chaat..n says to sam that this one is sweet...sameer says " madam,ur not allowed to have spicy things ..this is told by ur doc...avni asks "why?" Sameer says it by action 
its nt gud for baby n avni says - what kinda dad r u ...u r not letting baby njoy the chaat πŸ˜†..rosh says - u guyz keep on fighting i m not gonna wait..n she eats it..her muth burns becus she took the spicy one...Avni gives her the water in the jug...rani n munna r watching..scared n tensed..

Here A Varun is writting a very sweet letter to rosh..writing abt everything ..how they met..what she did for him.... .etc. He aks her for a date..when he gets a call...saying rosh has eaten poison ..Varun gets shocked n goes to GM

in GM
Sam , avni n damini r standing..rosh on bed..doc giving an injection ...Pri also cums and asks doc what has suddenly happened to rosh ..Sam said we r unable to undahstand..we all were having chaat n rosh started to vomit ..doc is checking rosh all get worried ...

there ends the epi...

here r the links

part 1
part 2
part 3 
part 4

hope u liked the update do leave ur precious comments n dont forget to like my post
Guys do share ur take on the epi...

can anyone update for tomorrow...
i think this will help us in keeping forum more active....πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by juhi_karneet - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Juhi...

Nice post... thnks for such a wonderful post to refrsh the memories...

wo can forget this epi.. one of the major turning points..cute savni sceneπŸ˜›... n also sameer/Rosh.. jija/saali nok jhonk...n for pridaholics it was a treat to watch the sindoor scene😍

thnks for sharing this Juhi... :)
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesum juhi...gr8 work luved it
akansha_lnmdj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thx juhi for dis upd8...n ya realy nice idea fr keeping forum more active n dis ws 1 of my fav . Epi. Savni's/karneet's romance ws out of dis worle esp. Dat scene wen sam says 2 rosh dat dis chaat iz only for his beloved wife nd her actions wen he ws trying 2 save avni frm eating teekha nd avni's dialogue dat"kaise papa ho baby ko chaat ka maza bhi nahi lene dete" lol
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
aw awesome daaaaaaaaa thanx for this sweeto
love u loads

ahh Prida are the best miss them now😭

oh my poor baby simi has done a commendable job
Edited by sia88 - 13 years ago
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwwwww what an awesomeeeee post! thanx sweets! miss our show soooooooooooo much! love lnmdj and de cast and couples foreverrrrrrr😳
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....lovely post juhi....
im missing tem alot.......cant forget any epi of tem....they r awesome....!!
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi , I liked the update and even more the fact that you are trying to keep the forum alive ! So I owe you and the forum a reply .

But looking back , to be honest, i had really dispised the mausi and munna track and all that the horrible trio did. never really forgave the trio and the Cv's (or PH , Channel , whoever) - for spoiling our favourite favourite show !

Thank God the last two days of the show brought back the original spirit of the show.

love and happy memories,
VJ
Komal_Chaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum juhi...gr8 work luved it 
kmh2rockzz thumbnail
@juhi hey dear
nyc work
missing dem
gr8 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘