India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

nice twist

wbose Groupbie
wbose
wbose

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

2day i read d artcl regrdng arohi's wedding. i know, most of u must b thinking that this shud nt hve happnd, & wanted arohi to choose arjun. but i think if that happnd then d show wud hve been ending within a month or so. & definitely we all dont want that 2 happn,right. this being a luv story, there will b some intensity & i'm looking forwrd  2 that. karan kundra had earlier mentioned that this time the story will b more intense than bfore. so now when arjun again turns into a criminal, there will b more hatred & more the hatred, the more love. & cmon guys, arohi loves arjun, so doesn't matter if she's getting married 2 stupid chiku.

dont lose charm & keep wahing kmh.

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
but we dun want extra-marital affair rite? and also marriage is not a joke..we dun want to see sumthing that we cannot relate to..Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-medz-Du_Nishmythili2

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1587740
Guys vote on this one too - there is already a petition list -please guys have ur undersigned as well;-)

i am sure we are going to win this;-)

vote yaarons

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Olly-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index