Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I never thought I would - it's All bcoz of him . (Page 4)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abd_20

Ya some songs used are not necessary that everyone likes but we as audience can't do anything the cv's have used songs that you might or might not like it... it happens.... i can totally understand...

thnks dear for understanding ...

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdmsk

so true....!!!!

many times it happened wid me....

mere GC's presence in the scene or seq make it so gud, that it bcum my fav from then on...

jst for example :

kurbaan hua - i liked tat sond but not tat much, i mean i was never crazy for tat song, only listened it once n only wen i saw d movie but aftr the hot hot dance of GC n DD on kurbaan hua.....tat made me fell in luv wid tat song.....n now d sitauation is tat kurbaan hua is d song which appeared to be in d "most played" playlist of my mobile...

same is d case wid roop tera mastana n tumse hi n maahi maahi (particularly maahi maahi coz it was my fav song, but i got bored n deleted it from mobile n then again download it n then again deleted it but aftr it appeared in geet, i got it once again n now i listen it everyday)Smile....

GC has created sum kind of magic in me....:)

I agree with all of u...but u have said that I want to say...every song that pictured on GC become so specially...
Even I didn't like initially Kurbaan Hua...SKJ, bahne de..but after watching in Geet.. they all are my favorite ..specially after yesterday while listening SKJ .. I am just remembering GC.. he is wonderful...his facial expression makes every song special..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Azmatazz

Well Hima,

Thats my story with every other song. SKJ was something catch so frankly i liked it but

1) Kurbaan hua... Though i listened to it now and then but not to keenly but after watching it picturised on Maaneet... 
2) Behne De: Had never even heard that song but now i play it everynow and then.
3) Wheres the party: Oh! pllease was my reaction not any more... And after watching Maaneet on it...
4) Peeloon: I liked the remixed version more but now my family is like kitna piyenga yaar... bas karo.. you see i have irritated them hearing it so much...
5) Mahi Aaja Ve Mahi (From the movie Raaz) was never my fav... But now... Ah!! ask me...

and i can go on and on and on...  LOL

aaja mahi ve is from kal ho na ho ... isn't it the sangeet song ... u r talking abt ...

actually with me ... what ever songs tht were picturised on maaneet made me love all those songs ... whn i did not like them in the movies ...

eg :- hum tum ek kamre & kehna hi kya - not my fav ... but liked on maaneet ....

teri diwani & behne de - never heard - loved it on maaneet again ...

this holds gud for all the songs ... in my case ...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

so true....!!!!

mere GC's presence in the scene or seq make it so gud, that it bcum my fav from then on...

jst for example :

kurbaan hua - i liked tat sond but not tat much, i mean i was never crazy for tat song, only listened it once n only wen i saw d movie but aftr the hot hot dance of GC n DD on kurbaan hua.....tat made me fell in luv wid tat song.....n now d sitauation is tat kurbaan hua is d song which appeared to be in d "most played" playlist of my mobile...

same is d case wid roop tera mastana n tumse hi n maahi maahi (particularly maahi maahi coz it was my fav song, but i got bored n deleted it from mobile n then again download it n then again deleted it but aftr it appeared in geet, i got it once again n now i listen it everyday)Smile....

i never heard of kurban hua song ... but after watching it on maaneet loved it ...

GC ka jadooo poora duniya pe chaya hain ... koi bach nahin paya ... aaj tak ....

iMadz

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nehara

he he... have to agree...

i didn't like this song at all in the beginning...
and now after the BP.... m listening to the song over and over again..
and it reminds me of maneet... it's nice... Big smile

yes neha ... me 2 same ...
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Hima darling I agree MAANEET always make every song special unique and whenever any song is picturised on them u feel like u r listening to it for the first timeHeartDay Dreaming and u keep on listening to that song zillion times..........MAANEET ka jaadu hi kuch aisa haiWinkDay Dreaming..............GC, DD and Geet cvs' r the bestClapClapClapClapClap

Eventhught the dancer was good I did not like Maan dancing with the dancer so close and all......v can't see Maan with any other girl or Geet with any other guy that to so close..............but Maan's naughty smile and his attitude ufff his priceless expressions while dancingHeartWink and then when Geet comes and takes Maan's classesLOLROFL.........loved Geet's cute anger, jealousy and nok-jhok and Maan's pataofying his Mishti made the whole sequence so adorable hot and rockingDay DreamingWink........it was zabardast!!!

Edited by sptrno - 12 January 2011 at 5:54am

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Hima darling I agree MAANEET always make every song special unique and whenever any song is picturised on them u feel like u r listening to it for the first timeHeartDay Dreaming and u keep on listening to that song zillion times..........MAANEET ka jaadu hi kuch aisa haiWinkDay Dreaming..............GC, DD and Geet cvs' r the bestClapClapClapClapClap

Eventhught the dancer was good I did not like Maan dancing with the dancer so close and all......v can't see Maan with any other girl or Geet with any other guy that to so close..............but Maan's naughty smile and his attitude ufff his priceless expressions while dancingHeartWink and then when Geet comes and takes Maan's classesLOLROFL.........loved Geet's cute anger, jealousy and nok-jhok and Maan's pataofying his Mishti made the whole sequence so adorable hot and rockingDay DreamingWink........it was zabardast!!!

yes spandana ... maaneet make each & every song unique ... even if u hate it before ... u will start loving it once it's picturised on maaneet ... thn u r crazy abt it ...& keep listening to tht song only ...

i too did not like her ... as i can't c my maan with any other women ... like u said ... we feel jealous if any other women comes near maan & similarly any other guy comes near geet ...

oh yes maan / GC gave wonderful expression after geet's entry ... DD also did a gud job .... GurTi rocks & geet cv's rock too

sptrno

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

so true....!!!!

jst for example :

i never heard of kurban hua song ... but after watching it on maaneet loved it ...

GC ka jadooo poora duniya pe chaya hain ... koi bach nahin paya ... aaj tak ....

exactly....or jo bach gaya he unpe mujhe doubt he........ROFLROFL

dewdropred

Go to top