Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I never thought I would - it's All bcoz of him . (Page 3)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

I never thought I would - it's All bcoz of him ...

I hate that song SKJ like anything whenever that song used to come on the TV ...

I simply used to change the channel ...

Never heard it properly or even attempted to listen to it ...

That is the level of hatred I had for that song ... no offense for any one who liked it ... individual opinion though ...

First of all the idea of BP was also a big noooooo for me ...

But as it was geet I was sure the BP surely would be worth watching ... as cv's are known to show us the best Clap

When they said they would do a song sequence in geet that too for BP ....

I was again so against it ...

I was thinking why this song don't they have a better choice ...

I was like again a big noooooooooooo ....

But now after watching the song ....

Must say I did not mind it at all ...

Bcoz it had my fav GC dancing to that tune & ofcourse DD dancing too ... they both made it worth watching ....ClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStar

The cv's again did a gud job the whole BP was gud ...ClapClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStar

That's the reason for me for watching BP episode of geet inspite of hating the idea & song ....

As I know that cv's will never disappoint us ClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStarClapStar

Coming to SKJ ....

I never thought I would actually watch or even listen to SKJ any time ....

my fellow crazies know how much I hated that song ...LOL

Aash even suggested me to mute the song while it was aired & as GC was dancing ....LOL

Now I don't mind watching the dance sequence which has him dancing to that tune ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

It happened only bcoz of GC Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

But 1 complain AngryOuch

Y did they have to edit AngryOuchShocked the hug danceCry

as that was the main reason for me to watch SKJ Cry(after thinking got some reasons which I posted in my other post ...)

link to that post on passion scenes ...

How many of u all in the same boat as me ...LOL

let me know on ... how u all felt ...Smile

i dont have any problem with the song!!!Big smile

but the song has been repeated like hell for all shows and on tv.for last one month that. now it has become boring!!! i just hear to the song!!! watching the song has become too boring!LOL

but GC on that song with his classy smile was too much to handle!!! i didnt even notice satyani!!!!!EmbarrassedDead

he was enjoying it too much wasnt he!!! naughty maan!!

but the ' Sajnaaa re' in between our SKJ was the worst part i couldnt handle....Angry

but there were too many disco songs.. there was no need for the latest one..

i would love some retro disco songs...

like jawani janeman.. hazeen dilruba'...Big smileEmbarrassed

then the BC would have been more fun!!!

instead of that 'Sajnaaa re'.. they could have introduced some other song for the girls and the boys and made it much funiier insterd after the second part...they just showed sajnaaa re.. and the marjaanie... by the why from which film is this song taken sajnaa re.. AngryShockedOuch

Edited by maneet1985 - 12 January 2011 at 1:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
hi hima
well i do not dislike skj but after watching it in geet in i like it even more...the editors seem to edit every maaneet song.......and we had to tolerate super fast annie and her ilu...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

i dont have any problem with the song!!!Big smile

but the song has been repeated like hell for all shows and on tv.for last one month that. now it has become boring!!! i just hear to the song!!! watching the song has become too boring!LOL

but GC on that song with his classy smile was too much to handle!!! i didnt even notice satyani!!!!!EmbarrassedDead

he was enjoying it too much wasnt he!!! naughty maan!!

but the ' Sajnaaa re' in between our SKJ was the worst part i couldnt handle....Angry

but there were too many disco songs.. there was no need for the latest one..

i would love some retro disco songs...

like jawani janeman.. hazeen dilruba'...Big smileEmbarrassed

then the BC would have been more fun!!!

instead of that 'Sajnaaa re'.. they could have introduced some other song for the girls and the boys and made it much funiier insterd after the second part...they just showed sajnaaa re.. and the marjaanie... by the why from which film is this song taken sajnaa re.. AngryShockedOuch

GC was best ...agreed could have easily skipped marjanie ...but thy like to torture us with marjanie ...

i think sajna re is specially made for marjanie ... to kill us ... if it's a movie song no idea abt it ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudi

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

hi hima

well i do not dislike skj but after watching it in geet in i like it even more...the editors seem to edit every maaneet song.......and we had to tolerate super fast annie and her ilu...

hi samata ...

i never liked it yaar ... but now can watch it on maaneet / gurti ... reason for editing in ur inbox ...

yeah ... chat mangni pat shadi ... type ki hain annie ... did not even ask him if she likes her or not ... every thing assumption & sure tht arj luvs her ...LOLgod ... aisa kaun kartha hain ... i never saw any women so desperate as annie ...LOLthere might b some ... but never saw ..LOL
abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Ya some songs used are not necessary that everyone likes but we as audience can't do anything the cv's have used songs that you might or might not like it... it happens.... i can totally understand...

dewdropred

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Well Hima,

Thats my story with every other song. SKJ was something catch so frankly i liked it but

1) Kurbaan hua... Though i listened to it now and then but not to keenly but after watching it picturised on Maaneet... 
2) Behne De: Had never even heard that song but now i play it everynow and then.
3) Wheres the party: Oh! pllease was my reaction not any more... And after watching Maaneet on it...
4) Peeloon: I liked the remixed version more but now my family is like kitna piyenga yaar... bas karo.. you see i have irritated them hearing it so much...
5) Mahi Aaja Ve Mahi (From the movie Raaz) was never my fav... But now... Ah!! ask me...

and i can go on and on and on...  LOL

dewdropred

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
so true....!!!!

many times it happened wid me....

mere GC's presence in the scene or seq make it so gud, that it bcum my fav from then on...

jst for example :

kurbaan hua - i liked tat sond but not tat much, i mean i was never crazy for tat song, only listened it once n only wen i saw d movie but aftr the hot hot dance of GC n DD on kurbaan hua.....tat made me fell in luv wid tat song.....n now d sitauation is tat kurbaan hua is d song which appeared to be in d "most played" playlist of my mobile...

same is d case wid roop tera mastana n tumse hi n maahi maahi (particularly maahi maahi coz it was my fav song, but i got bored n deleted it from mobile n then again download it n then again deleted it but aftr it appeared in geet, i got it once again n now i listen it everyday)Smile....

GC has created sum kind of magic in me....:)

dewdropred

nehara IF-Sizzlerz
nehara
nehara

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
he he... have to agree...
i didn't like this song at all in the beginning...
and now after the BP.... m listening to the song over and over again..
and it reminds me of maneet... it's nice... Big smile

dewdropred

Go to top