Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I never thought I would - it's All bcoz of him . (Page 2)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shruthi4GHSP

Hey.. Me too was like why SKJ.. it has been used so much these days.. which ever channel i flip would get some one dancing for the same song.Pinch

But after watching SBB n SBS segments i was waiting for the epi. 

I must say.. I loved it..Heart GC simply moves great in western dance.. Day DreamingHeartEmbarrassed

I just loved that lift.. and the trio light  dance.. DD looked stunning.EmbarrassedSmile

But ya same complaint here.. why they had to remove that hug scene it was so cute.. May it din come out well so they edited. 

and also they had shot it from GC's back.. it's because of SBS we could see it proper;ly.. enough to land in Maaneet dream land. Day Dreaming
HeartHeartSmile

GC did an outstanding job ... agreed .... & for the small dance part what ever DD did ... she was fab too ...

reg the removal of hug scene i made another post ... whose link i provided in this thread in the 1st page ... plz read if interested ...

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Gurmeet and Drashti jo vi song pictrised karega wo mujhe Achcha lagega . Jab vi mein pee lu gana sunti h to mujhe Maaneet yaad ati hai I am a crazy Maaneet fan so I love everything pictirised by them .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SakshiGarg

so true dew!!!! its GC's mere presence dat make a song soo special....Day Dreaming i used to hate behne de.........but after it was picturised on maaneet it became sooooooo dreamy!!!!

but 1 thing in yesterday's epi i also missedBroken Heart......dat was maaneet's hug while dancing......u knw us hug mein pta nhi kyun mujhe maan mein GC ki jhalak dikhiDay Dreaming.....i was dying to see dat.....par CVs ne wo stupid mArjannie scenes ke liye use edit kar diya!!!!Angry.... seriously.... jitna sada hua propose annie ne kiya hai utna maine aaj tak kabhi nhi dekhaConfusedROFL

sashi ...yes all bcoz of GC ... really u did not like behne de before ...

my story ... let me tell u ... i never knew about behne de song ... until it was picturised on maan & geet ... the first time i saw that / heard that song ... fell in love with the song behne de ... 

marjanie ... akhir marjanie hain ... mujhe tho uska promise bhi yaad nahin hain LOL.... dubara dekhna padegaLOL ... kya bola usne ... now tht u mentioned it ....will watch it whn i see the episode again ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

i loved SKJ ever since i first heard it...
but now i love it even more... cox now everytime i hear the song, i think about GC & DD dancing to it Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@Shruthi4GHSP: i know its all over the channels... but so far Geet's one is the best, right?

i have the same complain... why they had to edit the hug dance... since the time i saw it on SBS, i wanted to see that scene... and it wasnt there Cry
but other than that, it was an amazing episode... and BP was great....

ixx me total opposite to u ... never even tried to listen to it ...

me 2 now whn ever i listen to tht song ... i can picturise only GurTi ...my meesthi ...

well ixx hug dance edition explained in a different post ...

yes agree ... the episode was great ... BP rocked ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

hey no offence.. i really like SKJ song. They picturised that song so well in BP. N yes even i was eagerly waiting for the hug scene. But in vain... intezaar intezaar hi reh gaaya..

bharkha ... no problem ... i too agree that's individual taste ... u can like that song ..

yes I agree on that ,,,,BP rocked ... intezaar ka phal meeta hota hain ... we might get even a better scene than that ....
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by divareena

me was sad that they edited the hug scene i really wanted that but I guess i am glad that we atleast saw it on SBB.

GC was great at SKJ and we are all going to watch the video again and again. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

yes reena agreed dear ... GurTi rocks ... love my meesthi ... yes yaar tht's y me was watching sbb / sbs afetr the show ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

I too am not a fan of the song and the idea of Maan dancing with some other girl still is not very pleasing to me.......

ofcourse I loved how hot he looked and how he danced (not with SG ofcourse) but then the minute Geet entered and the drama and dance between the both of them made up for everything, especially how he tried to manao herLOLLOL

mansy ... u 2 just like me ...

yes dear ...GC &  gurti .... meesthi made that song worth watching ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Gurmeet and Drashti jo vi song pictrised karega wo mujhe Achcha lagega . Jab vi mein pee lu gana sunti h to mujhe Maaneet yaad ati hai I am a crazy Maaneet fan so I love everything pictirised by them .

very very correct ... we will start liking the songs even if we hate them ... reason GurTi ... MeeSthi ...

not only pee loon dear .... all songs picturised on maaneet / gurti ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28

Go to top