Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Now we have LIfe bina wife
Dor
some love u Zondagi
Pyaar mai twist

Some musical of KSG
where will they fioty in all this
and then some movies also
so  shows which are running but not no 1 will be  kept or axed !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Starplus new strategy as Bebo is doing well at 6:30 pm slot with 2 plus rating. They shift shows to afternoon to make way for new shows. Infact this is a very old strategy of Starplus. I am sure no other show is ending on a high .
saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
@rekha..thanks for articles..

wat to say very good starplus is getting a good lesson from the risk taken and so called strategy of getting off air bidaai and replacing it by gulal.

check the articles about GRP from last yr nowhere is gulal in top 10..its trp is not improving for a show which has such a peak time slot 9pm...2 months already and now they are bringing a twist husband dies and wife marries his bro as per a ritual..now will that work for the audiences?.i mean such serious issue..

people at that time loves family drama with all the mixed emotions ..light moments etc not such serious matter... bidaai was one show even after a leap was getting the interest of the viewers. bringing the channel good trp and raise in its GRP...

see without big awards or maha episodes how its GRP slides...

now competition is getting tough..

i liked to watch DID...now i'm watching DID DOUBLES too..this show will rock for ZEE and for sure will bring it more GRPS..

feb imagine coming with srk show..saw the french version of this show if its same concept it will rock too...

we can say starplus will have great competition in the coming weeks and   4 weeks more lets see where gulal ratings reaches.

Edited by savee_k - 12 January 2011 at 10:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
They did this keeping Phulwa in mind which has a violent serious theme and Colors expects that show to do well like Starplus expected Gulaal to do well. One month later they had an article where they said their show has decent rating not to Bidaai's level but rising. Now I want to see three months later to what level it rises.

For referance , I post this very relevant article

http://www.exchange4media.com/e4m/news/fullstory.asp?Section_id=6&News_id=40007&Tag=6518 

Star Plus would be experimenting in its 9 pm slot again. Explaining further on the channel's decision to do so, Anupam Vasudev, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Communication, STAR India, said, "Any change is a calculated risk. It is better to end the show when it is in its peak, rather than when it is declining."

But the channel seems optimistic despite replacing a popular show with a completely new one. Vasudev added that he was confident that 'Gulaal' would get the channel equal ratings, if not more. "We are not playing a weekly or a daily number game. We are building the channel through the shows," he pointed out

Let me see the tam for last week and three months later I am free to comment on these words Smile. I see colors new show at 9:30 slot already making its presence in the daily trp chart and the nos for next week shall be interesting . LOL

Edited by rekha03 - 12 January 2011 at 11:11pm

saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
till now if i'm not mistaken the show that has worked well in the beginning with a village backdrop and serious issue was ZEE show agle janam..

the concept was something new for the viewers and added to it the lead actres ratan as lali did get the viewers interest.

i remember it was always in the top 10 but with time now the interest gets over with not so capturing tracks.i think it will go off air too..

on imagine too bandini is getingoff air..same village back drop story..

after certain time these shows cant keep the audiences interest ..

now gulal..a starplus show lead channel..prime time slot which every producer want for their show is still not getting the above 3 trp..

as you said lets see next month wat they will say if rating is same..

the irony from beginning they did know gulal cant be compared to a show as bidaai which had loads of fans following..to see to it the loyalty of these audiences might be playing a big role in gulal not fetching the good trp for the channel...

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Only one time puzzles me why they are not experimenting now  with this logic and falling back on old strategy

"Any change is a calculated risk. It is better to end the show when it is in its peak, rather than when it is declining.

Edited by rekha03 - 12 January 2011 at 11:44pm

saveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Gulaal was suppose to be a girl does wonders with water finding
Did she do any wonders
And now she got married to this Vasant again it will be back to garelu parivaar

where is water finding here

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by shanti05

Thanks Rekha looks like BB gave an edge to Color

And Starplus still leading Hmm seems to be consistent

Zee is happy with where it stands

SONY JDJ why its not showing imporvement

Now new YRF shows are comimg Khiote Sikkey wonder how it will do

Frankly DID doubles is a better show than JDJ AND Iam a fan of DID from its first season. Even Hollywood is having sequels and KKKG is having a sequel too, I thought why not Bidaai 2 on the same lines Rajvansh parivaar with their two sons , eldest son rather adopted and their relatiionships ,their children. Sounds interesting. Big smile
u know di even I love DID
all the contestant dance so well..concept wise better than JDJ as participant r non-celebrate 

@bold: what an IDEA madam jiWink Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index