Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Misha's Chemistry With..? (Page 4)

-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Joined: 04 January 2010
Posts: 6015

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
i only saw a friend chemistry between kabir and misha..and yes there is no chemistry for now but i'm sure there will be chemistry between shaurya and misha later

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 12114

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

LOL! Kaheela,

To be honest, that guy's entry had me cracking up! ROFL I don't know how the guy is as an actor, but his entry was so corny. Like the way, he took off his shirt, it was like "what a show off!" It didn't even look like he was just "generally" taking his shirt off for the construction, it looked as if he was aware of the girls drooling and strip teasing for them, I mean who flies their shirt like that and poses like that unless they want to show someone?? LOL
 
Though, I love the character of Misha but, I didn't like how they showed her to be impressed with merely the guy's body! And all the other girls looked like a bunch of pervert losers just drooling at the guy just cuz, he had his shirt off. I mean its like have you never seen a guy before with six packs?
 
What amazed me the most was how come the other construction guys had their undershirts on? Did this loser on purpose did not wear a undershirt from home so, that he could show off his body?
 
Kabir also, made his entry shirtless but, I still thought that it wasn't corny like this guy's was. I do hope that it is the Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na way. There is a good probability that it might go that way becuz, sometimes friends can't understand what they feel for each other and they take each other for granted until one of them starts liking someone else that they realize their true feelings.
 
I mean it could be a possiblity. In personal opinion, I think Kabir is better looking than this new guy. If I were in Misha's place and I had to chose between Kabir and Shaurya, it would be Kabir becuz, he's my best friend, I know him the longest and he is cute not some random body-showing-guy I just saw in one day! But, that's only if Kabir starts liking her too becuz, if he can't let go of Piya, then there's no point.
 
 
 

@ boldROFL aree yaar we were suposed to drool and you are making funROFLi was literally like W*H!.. and started to laugh!

@ blueLOL so true! btw i never get impressed by six pack guys or beefy guys!Dead .is that normal?!...too much muscles are a major turn off, a guy should be well built and lean

over built guys look older then their age! we have bunch of them around here and they are so into them selves and ogle girls like they are GOd sent!LOL me no face them!

i like a guy to look how Ranbir looks so lean and fit not too beefy!

@ brown you are cracking me upROFL yeah he did that on purpose he knew that there will be a bunch of teenager perverts in the collageLOL

@ totally green yeah Kabir is a cutie i love him even when he show offs, its so cute! and he is way better looking then the new guy! 

@ bold green , thats so true..i hope they go to this direction but ever since i saw that article you posted in the other topic , i am very doubtful  that she will proceed the show with a meaningful concept if she can do that to a movie without any considerations, then this is just a soap, so she will do whatever she likes my major concern is Abhaya and Piya's story!Ouch


@Bold: It's perfectly normal. Wink I used to think I am not normal either LOL ... but, I realized that its cuz, we understand that there has to be more to guy than just a body. I never got attracted to guys with too much of muscular bodies to the point that they look too bulk and like you said older than their age. I don't like guys with tattoos or piercings either, it turns me off, its like they look like gangsters. And also, I have noticed that guys with six-packs are sometimes to full of themselves they think that becuz, they have six-packs they can get any girl..........and these guys tend to be the dumb and arrogant.
 
Yeah, guys that are muscular but, lean are more attractive like Ranbir, Imran. Wink I like guys like Kabir too, he is so cute and sweet.......he is that type that will always try to keep his girl happy. But, then I also, like guys like Abhay and Maan becuz, they are the guys who have a good heart and values but, don't tend to show off. With them, any girl will always feel loved, valued, and secure. What's appealing about them is that they don't have to try to impress you, you just get impressed by their natural personality, chivalrous acts, and good looks. Blushing
 
@blue: I know it has me worried about Abhiya's story too. I've also, heard from many members on IF that she has a record for changing her actors/actresses as sometimes they get tired of her changing around the scripts. I love the current characters so, if she changes any one of them actors, I will be highly disappointed. If she changes the main lead Vivian and Sukirti then its goodbye show for me! Becuz, I can't imagine anyone else in their roles and I have gotten used to the characters through how they have portrayed it. Confused


@bold - me on the same boat. I thought I am the only one who dont like the show up boys who always like to show up his six pack abs. I also think the same that a guy can be hot and handsome with his total appearance like his look,talk,walk. If it would be a changing room scene or swiming or sport then it could be excused. But being an engineer ripping off the shirt.Dead Our Abhay also has good body (we saw it in the locker room scene) but he never needs to show up. He looks hot or I can say hotter each day even if he wears the same dress.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

LOL! Kaheela,

To be honest, that guy's entry had me cracking up! ROFL I don't know how the guy is as an actor, but his entry was so corny. Like the way, he took off his shirt, it was like "what a show off!" It didn't even look like he was just "generally" taking his shirt off for the construction, it looked as if he was aware of the girls drooling and strip teasing for them, I mean who flies their shirt like that and poses like that unless they want to show someone?? LOL
 
Though, I love the character of Misha but, I didn't like how they showed her to be impressed with merely the guy's body! And all the other girls looked like a bunch of pervert losers just drooling at the guy just cuz, he had his shirt off. I mean its like have you never seen a guy before with six packs?
 
What amazed me the most was how come the other construction guys had their undershirts on? Did this loser on purpose did not wear a undershirt from home so, that he could show off his body?
 
Kabir also, made his entry shirtless but, I still thought that it wasn't corny like this guy's was. I do hope that it is the Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na way. There is a good probability that it might go that way becuz, sometimes friends can't understand what they feel for each other and they take each other for granted until one of them starts liking someone else that they realize their true feelings.
 
I mean it could be a possiblity. In personal opinion, I think Kabir is better looking than this new guy. If I were in Misha's place and I had to chose between Kabir and Shaurya, it would be Kabir becuz, he's my best friend, I know him the longest and he is cute not some random body-showing-guy I just saw in one day! But, that's only if Kabir starts liking her too becuz, if he can't let go of Piya, then there's no point.
 
 
 

@ boldROFL aree yaar we were suposed to drool and you are making funROFLi was literally like W*H!.. and started to laugh!

@ blueLOL so true! btw i never get impressed by six pack guys or beefy guys!Dead .is that normal?!...too much muscles are a major turn off, a guy should be well built and lean

over built guys look older then their age! we have bunch of them around here and they are so into them selves and ogle girls like they are GOd sent!LOL me no face them!

i like a guy to look how Ranbir looks so lean and fit not too beefy!

@ brown you are cracking me upROFL yeah he did that on purpose he knew that there will be a bunch of teenager perverts in the collageLOL

@ totally green yeah Kabir is a cutie i love him even when he show offs, its so cute! and he is way better looking then the new guy! 

@ bold green , thats so true..i hope they go to this direction but ever since i saw that article you posted in the other topic , i am very doubtful  that she will proceed the show with a meaningful concept if she can do that to a movie without any considerations, then this is just a soap, so she will do whatever she likes my major concern is Abhaya and Piya's story!Ouch


@Bold: It's perfectly normal. Wink I used to think I am not normal either LOL ... but, I realized that its cuz, we understand that there has to be more to guy than just a body. I never got attracted to guys with too much of muscular bodies to the point that they look too bulk and like you said older than their age. I don't like guys with tattoos or piercings either, it turns me off, its like they look like gangsters. And also, I have noticed that guys with six-packs are sometimes to full of themselves they think that becuz, they have six-packs they can get any girl..........and these guys tend to be the dumb and arrogant.
 
Yeah, guys that are muscular but, lean are more attractive like Ranbir, Imran. Wink I like guys like Kabir too, he is so cute and sweet.......he is that type that will always try to keep his girl happy. But, then I also, like guys like Abhay and Maan becuz, they are the guys who have a good heart and values but, don't tend to show off. With them, any girl will always feel loved, valued, and secure. What's appealing about them is that they don't have to try to impress you, you just get impressed by their natural personality, chivalrous acts, and good looks. Blushing
 
@blue: I know it has me worried about Abhiya's story too. I've also, heard from many members on IF that she has a record for changing her actors/actresses as sometimes they get tired of her changing around the scripts. I love the current characters so, if she changes any one of them actors, I will be highly disappointed. If she changes the main lead Vivian and Sukirti then its goodbye show for me! Becuz, I can't imagine anyone else in their roles and I have gotten used to the characters through how they have portrayed it. Confused

@ bold, i totally agree, thee is more to  aguy then his looks, like his persona and his brain and how he carries him self
true, too much muscles is bulky and tattoos, body piercing are major turn offs! Dead

moreover its an indication that the guy is way too obsessed about his own body and looks! like he is seriously in love with him self! LOL 

maybe i sound judgmental but  i don't think such guys make good boy friends or later on good husbands! because basically they cant see beyond their own selves and their own selfish needs!

@ blue so true they sure are so full of them selves and arrogant  as they see them selves like God gifts to girls! and its because of all those silly and stupid girls who ogle them!LOL

or must be the steroid affectsLOL as i have heard many of them inject  themselves! thats why they become very violent some times when they cant get their ways! and end up beating up their girls or other people! 

@brown tell me about it! but where are such guys!ConfusedLOL

@red if she changes them then there would be no point of watching this stupid show!


Edited by ka7eela - 13 January 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

i only saw a friend chemistry between kabir and misha..and yes there is no chemistry for now but i'm sure there will be chemistry between shaurya and misha later

to each thier ownWink so lets agree to disagreeSmile
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 3981

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I have always thought that Misha and Kabir would make an awesome pair than Piya and Kabir because of their understanding and comfort level being childhood friends. But I guess this new Guy is quite cool too because Misha deserves a real 'man' who would stand by her in thick and thin and make her feel all 'woman' and not a 'tomboy'. Shaurya seems to have that effect on her... so no complaints about Misha pairing opposite Shaurya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Joined: 18 April 2009
Posts: 4066

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

I have always thought that Misha and Kabir would make an awesome pair than Piya and Kabir because of their understanding and comfort level being childhood friends. But I guess this new Guy is quite cool too because Misha deserves a real 'man' who would stand by her in thick and thin and make her feel all 'woman' and not a 'tomboy'. Shaurya seems to have that effect on her... so no complaints about Misha pairing opposite Shaurya.

@ blue I too had the same sentiments

well i failed to see the chemistry between her and Shaurya! 

however i see many like you, love their pair, so i hope for your guys sakes that it works out well! 

but i still wish it goes like the movie janne tu janne naEmbarrassed and Misha ends up with Kabir!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index