Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Misha's Chemistry With..? (Page 2)

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

No seriously I am scared. If I say something wrong people will throw tamatars at me.LOL

LOL I know how it is around here. I criticized someone's character sketch here once and was called a hater and a 'basher'. LOL

Who cares though...its a 'discussion forum'. :p

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i agree wid u on dat illogical entry of shaurya nd dat no-so-misha types attitude of misha yesterday nd day before.........but as i said earlier i nvr saw misha nd kabir as a couple though their chemistry was always delighting!!!!
nd even i wud love to see jealous kabir realising his luv for misha nd den atleast abhay's evil bro's entry wud make sense alsoThumbs Up
nd ya me too not vry impressed wid d first meeting of miya.........

COMPLETELY Agree wid u amber nd sanchita..........entry of shaurya was vry lame.....

Edited by chakku - 12 January 2011 at 12:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
ya, i never liked this new idea.
I always liked misha-kabir pair

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

U too. I think it's only me who didn't like their chemistry and I didn't mention it as everyone will shout at me. And about working in that place I dont know what the teacher meant but the fact is engineers dont work like laborers. They just instruct them how to work and I am saying this from practical knowledge.
U r right....I think this whole thing happened coz of the way he got introduced.
But still even for me Kabir is a better choice for Misha !

lighteningbuzzka7eela

JaeeDevRathore Goldie
JaeeDevRathore
JaeeDevRathore

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Okay first of all -  I just hate the idea of strip tease - Please for god sake, men don't need to strip to look hot or attractive ... I just don't get why the hell people strip on national television?? His attitude was zero and he just didn't look hot - I felt embarrassed and I actually closed my eyes!!!

It was college, and it seemed as if he was showing off or trying to attract female folk. Anyways, it was quite lame and frankly, I could not see any spark in their first meeting ...

I was never fan of Kabir-Misha as I feel it's not necessary that all friendships turn out into love but if I have a choice, I would any day vote for Kabir over Shaurya ....

It was cute but how come she just suddenly started acting as Tracker??

And when did engineers start picking up stones, isn't it supposed to be the laborers job?? 

Am I being too cynical?? Pardon me for that ....Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1lighteningbuzzka7eela--sanchita--

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

LOL! Kaheela,

To be honest, that guy's entry had me cracking up! ROFL I don't know how the guy is as an actor, but his entry was so corny. Like the way, he took off his shirt, it was like "what a show off!" It didn't even look like he was just "generally" taking his shirt off for the construction, it looked as if he was aware of the girls drooling and strip teasing for them, I mean who flies their shirt like that and poses like that unless they want to show someone?? LOL

Though, I love the character of Misha but, I didn't like how they showed her to be impressed with merely the guy's body! And all the other girls looked like a bunch of pervert losers just drooling at the guy just cuz, he had his shirt off. I mean its like have you never seen a guy before with six packs?

What amazed me the most was how come the other construction guys had their undershirts on? Did this loser on purpose did not wear a undershirt from home so, that he could show off his body?

Kabir also, made his entry shirtless but, I still thought that it wasn't corny like this guy's was. I do hope that it is the Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na way. There is a good probability that it might go that way becuz, sometimes friends can't understand what they feel for each other and they take each other for granted until one of them starts liking someone else that they realize their true feelings.

I mean it could be a possiblity. In personal opinion, I think Kabir is better looking than this new guy. If I were in Misha's place and I had to chose between Kabir and Shaurya, it would be Kabir becuz, he's my best friend, I know him the longest and he is cute not some random body-showing-guy I just saw in one day! But, that's only if Kabir starts liking her too becuz, if he can't let go of Piya, then there's no point.

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 12 January 2011 at 3:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

i agree wid u on dat illogical entry of shaurya nd dat no-so-misha types attitude of misha yesterday nd day before.........but as i said earlier i nvr saw misha nd kabir as a couple though their chemistry was always delighting!!!!
nd even i wud love to see jealous kabir realising his luv for misha nd den atleast abhay's evil bro's entry wud make sense alsoThumbs Up
nd ya me too not vry impressed wid d first meeting of miya.........

COMPLETELY Agree wid u amber nd sanchita..........entry of shaurya was vry lame.....

@ blue..thanks for agreeingSmile, but Misha with Kabir as a couple wouldn't be bad, as they have a rocking chemistry, seriously! its way better then this new guy

I dont mind Abhay's evil brother aslong as he doesnt create problems between Abhay and Piya! as that would be like another Maya track!Dead

@redLOL it was so fake and forced

the new guy's entry wasn't only lame it was so funny in a  stupid way, i have never heard of an engineer striping and then working as a labor!LOL

Edited by ka7eela - 12 January 2011 at 4:34am

lighteningbuzzBefikre

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

U too. I think it's only me who didn't like their chemistry and I didn't mention it as everyone will shout at me. And about working in that place I dont know what the teacher meant but the fact is engineers dont work like laborers. They just instruct them how to work and I am saying this from practical knowledge.

@ bold, no one has the right to shout at you for not liking something! we are free to like whatever we wantTongue Smile

@ blue we dont have to be engineers to know thatLOL..it was totally uncalled for!Dead

lighteningbuzz--sanchita--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index