Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chakku

literally man..........i was laughing d whole day nd watched d repeats of d show for dat part only........d way misha was staring him nd d way he stripped was🤣🤣🤣

aree yaar! as i told payal, how could you laugh, we were suppose to drool🤣🤣

Originally posted by: ka7eela

@ bold🤣 aree yaar we were suposed to drool and you are making fun🤣i was literally like W*H!.. and started to laugh!

@ blue😆 so true! btw i never get impressed by six pack guys or beefy guys!🤢 .is that normal?!...too much muscles are a major turn off, a guy should be well built and lean

over built guys look older then their age! we have bunch of them around here and they are so into them selves and ogle girls like they are GOd sent!😆 me no face them!

i like a guy to look how Ranbir looks so lean and fit not too beefy!

@ brown you are cracking me up🤣 yeah he did that on purpose he knew that there will be a bunch of teenager perverts in the collage😆

@ totally green yeah Kabir is a cutie i love him even when he show offs, its so cute! and he is way better looking then the new guy! 

@ bold green , thats so true..i hope they go to this direction but ever since i saw that article you posted in the other topic , i am very doubtful  that she will proceed the show with a meaningful concept if she can do that to a movie without any considerations, then this is just a soap, so she will do whatever she likes my major concern is Abhaya and Piya's story!

@Bold: It's perfectly normal. 😉 I used to think I am not normal either 😆 ... but, I realized that its cuz, we understand that there has to be more to guy than just a body. I never got attracted to guys with too much of muscular bodies to the point that they look too bulk and like you said older than their age. I don't like guys with tattoos or piercings either, it turns me off, its like they look like gangsters. And also, I have noticed that guys with six-packs are sometimes to full of themselves they think that becuz, they have six-packs they can get any girl..........and these guys tend to be the dumb and arrogant.

Yeah, guys that are muscular but, lean are more attractive like Ranbir, Imran. 😉 I like guys like Kabir too, he is so cute and sweet.......he is that type that will always try to keep his girl happy. But, then I also, like guys like Abhay and Maan becuz, they are the guys who have a good heart and values but, don't tend to show off. With them, any girl will always feel loved, valued, and secure. What's appealing about them is that they don't have to try to impress you, you just get impressed by their natural personality, chivalrous acts, and good looks. ☺️

@blue: I know it has me worried about Abhiya's story too. I've also, heard from many members on IF that she has a record for changing her actors/actresses as sometimes they get tired of her changing around the scripts. I love the current characters so, if she changes any one of them actors, I will be highly disappointed. If she changes the main lead Vivian and Sukirti then its goodbye show for me! Becuz, I can't imagine anyone else in their roles and I have gotten used to the characters through how they have portrayed it. 😕
Edited by lighteningbuzz - 13 years ago
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well they can't create such a chemistry by their first meeting..it is not like they are close..as for kabir and misha..they were bestfreinds..and therefore u could see a chemistry..wait until misha and shaurya fall in love and their takrar..then u will see chemistry
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i only saw a friend chemistry between kabir and misha..and yes there is no chemistry for now but i'm sure there will be chemistry between shaurya and misha later
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

@Bold: It's perfectly normal. 😉 I used to think I am not normal either 😆 ... but, I realized that its cuz, we understand that there has to be more to guy than just a body. I never got attracted to guys with too much of muscular bodies to the point that they look too bulk and like you said older than their age. I don't like guys with tattoos or piercings either, it turns me off, its like they look like gangsters. And also, I have noticed that guys with six-packs are sometimes to full of themselves they think that becuz, they have six-packs they can get any girl..........and these guys tend to be the dumb and arrogant.

Yeah, guys that are muscular but, lean are more attractive like Ranbir, Imran. 😉 I like guys like Kabir too, he is so cute and sweet.......he is that type that will always try to keep his girl happy. But, then I also, like guys like Abhay and Maan becuz, they are the guys who have a good heart and values but, don't tend to show off. With them, any girl will always feel loved, valued, and secure. What's appealing about them is that they don't have to try to impress you, you just get impressed by their natural personality, chivalrous acts, and good looks. ☺️

@blue: I know it has me worried about Abhiya's story too. I've also, heard from many members on IF that she has a record for changing her actors/actresses as sometimes they get tired of her changing around the scripts. I love the current characters so, if she changes any one of them actors, I will be highly disappointed. If she changes the main lead Vivian and Sukirti then its goodbye show for me! Becuz, I can't imagine anyone else in their roles and I have gotten used to the characters through how they have portrayed it. 😕

@bold - me on the same boat. I thought I am the only one who dont like the show up boys who always like to show up his six pack abs. I also think the same that a guy can be hot and handsome with his total appearance like his look,talk,walk. If it would be a changing room scene or swiming or sport then it could be excused. But being an engineer ripping off the shirt.🤢 Our Abhay also has good body (we saw it in the locker room scene) but he never needs to show up. He looks hot or I can say hotter each day even if he wears the same dress.
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: lighteningbuzz

@ bold, i totally agree, thee is more to  aguy then his looks, like his persona and his brain and how he carries him self
true, too much muscles is bulky and tattoos, body piercing are major turn offs! 🤢

moreover its an indication that the guy is way too obsessed about his own body and looks! like he is seriously in love with him self! 😆 

maybe i sound judgmental but  i don't think such guys make good boy friends or later on good husbands! because basically they cant see beyond their own selves and their own selfish needs!

@ blue so true they sure are so full of them selves and arrogant  as they see them selves like God gifts to girls! and its because of all those silly and stupid girls who ogle them!😆

or must be the steroid affects😆 as i have heard many of them inject  themselves! thats why they become very violent some times when they cant get their ways! and end up beating up their girls or other people! 

@brown tell me about it! but where are such guys!😕😆

@red if she changes them then there would be no point of watching this stupid show!
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Suneshine-

i only saw a friend chemistry between kabir and misha..and yes there is no chemistry for now but i'm sure there will be chemistry between shaurya and misha later

to each thier own😉 so lets agree to disagree😊
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I have always thought that Misha and Kabir would make an awesome pair than Piya and Kabir because of their understanding and comfort level being childhood friends. But I guess this new Guy is quite cool too because Misha deserves a real 'man' who would stand by her in thick and thin and make her feel all 'woman' and not a 'tomboy'. Shaurya seems to have that effect on her... so no complaints about Misha pairing opposite Shaurya.
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I have always thought that Misha and Kabir would make an awesome pair than Piya and Kabir because of their understanding and comfort level being childhood friends. But I guess this new Guy is quite cool too because Misha deserves a real 'man' who would stand by her in thick and thin and make her feel all 'woman' and not a 'tomboy'. Shaurya seems to have that effect on her... so no complaints about Misha pairing opposite Shaurya.

@ blue I too had the same sentiments

well i failed to see the chemistry between her and Shaurya! 

however i see many like you, love their pair, so i hope for your guys sakes that it works out well! 

but i still wish it goes like the movie janne tu janne na😳 and Misha ends up with Kabir!