India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Misha's Chemistry With..?

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Ok folks i really liked Misha's chemistry with Kabir, they both rock in every scene, and i felt it more from the few cute close scenes that they shared before like in the locker room when she thought that he has fallen for her..they were just awesomeDay Dreaming

Now they have brought this new guy, is it me or there is no chemistry between these two at all! and i wont start on the guys weired illogical entryConfused and the way she ogled him when he was shirtless cause that didn't look like something Misha would do at allConfused 

I just cant see their chemistry or feel it!..oh well i know they will pair them eventually, but this is my BOV!

anyhow i have this crazy idea , if they make it go like the movie jaane tu ya jaane na 
so kabir  will feel jealous and realize that he loved her all along,  and they end up together that would be a real treat!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Aminah007Amber_1lighteningbuzzJaeeDevRathoremeawAnamikaSJainozzyieRituparnaa-Doppelganger-SilentsoulBefikre

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Even though i NEVER liked the idea of Misha and Kabir being together...I like what you suggested.
Maybe its because I did NOT like the way the new dude stripped... Confused

PS: Am I normal for not liking shirtless men? Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddlechopsticklighteningbuzzka7eela-Doppelganger-adits7Befikre

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

Even though i NEVER liked the idea of Misha and Kabir being together...I like what you suggested.
Maybe its because I did NOT like the way the new dude stripped... Confused

PS: Am I normal for not liking shirtless men? Stern Smile

Amber thanks for agreeingWink

@blue i didnt like it one bit cause it was out of context, why would an engineer strip tease and then do a job of a labor cleaning up the stones!Confused 

@boldROFL..you are 100% normalLOL

i dont mind them when they are necessary like the man is taking a dip in the pool  or he is changing!..etc but just to add them like this as droolers Deadis a major turn off! 

because i hate men who show off!, they look as if they are in love with them selves ROFLbtw this is one of my main reasons of disliking many actors..

Edited by ka7eela - 11 January 2011 at 11:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1lighteningbuzz

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Amber thanks for agreeingWink

@blue i didnt like it one bit cause it was out of context, why would an engineer strip tease and then do a job of a labor cleaning up the stones!Confused 

@boldROFL..you are 100% normalLOL

i dont mind them when they are necessary like the man is taking a dip in the pool  or he is changing!..etc but just to add them like this as droolers Deadis a major turn off! 

because i hate men who show off!, they look as if they are in love with them selves ROFLbtw this is one of my main reasons of disliking many actors..

LOL
About the labor...didn't the teacher mention all of the 'laborers' are actually engineers and are restoring the place? So him lifting stones wasn't as weird as him needing to remove his ENTIRE shirt. Even an undershirt would have done the trick without making me want to puke. Ouch

About Misha drooling over him...I liked that part. :D
I'm SO tired of love stories starting with the 'hate' factor...that it was cute seeing someone like Misha finally having a teeny weeny crush. LOL

BUT...either they make him STOP stripping that way...OR they make it go the Jaane tu way.

I hope its the Jaane tu way also because I don't want Kabir to be sidelined, and then after months when Ekta wakes up...she'll have to hunt for another girl. There are already too many people in the show!!

And ah thanks...I was seriously beginning to worry about myself after forwarding the dude's strip tease. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
U too. I think it's only me who didn't like their chemistry and I didn't mention it as everyone will shout at me. And about working in that place I dont know what the teacher meant but the fact is engineers dont work like laborers. They just instruct them how to work and I am saying this from practical knowledge.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzRituparnaaBefikre

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

U too. I think it's only me who didn't like their chemistry and I didn't mention it as everyone will shout at me. And about working in that place I dont know what the teacher meant but the fact is engineers dont work like laborers. They just instruct them how to work and I am saying this from practical knowledge.

lmao @ shout at me. LOL

About engineers...ah well the show needs to do plenty of research before throwing stuff at us without any friggin truth to it. Wacko
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
ROFLHAHAHAH
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amber_1

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

lmao @ shout at me. LOL

About engineers...ah well the show needs to do plenty of research before throwing stuff at us without any friggin truth to it. Wacko

No seriously I am scared. If I say something wrong people will throw tamatars at me.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index