India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

right enough is enough (Page 3)

sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
im sure even the bashers know theyre behaving highly irrationally......but what can we do....im really upset becuz those people make all mjhtians look immature...and its really sad that there was always a clear divide in this forum

im not a monaya fan but i made sure not to enter their space...unless of course if i had something good to say about them....i wish people would realize that these stars are something beyond their characters and bashing another person to make ur favorite look good shows your weakness and not your strength

i feel especially bad for the stars becuz they have some fans who cross the line of decency in their remarks....i already kind of laugh at how people assume how close or not close some stars are by manipulating the words of the stars....some things we're in denial about....but seriously ur fan-hood should be limited to praising ur favorites and not trying to dictate their lives for them by going out and bashing others whom they'll have to interact with at some point...it becomes awkward for them cuz theyre all part of the same industry and some of them are friends

honestly you shouldnt waste your time trying to tell people this.....believe me, the people who are mature enough already understand this Smile.....just learn to accept it i guess like the rest of us that this is probably how it'll remain

naina

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_SFantasia.stuti123relentless.

iHeartMoi IF-Rockerz
iHeartMoi
iHeartMoi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Talking about backbiting, we don't need to. We are not double faced at least, what we say here is there in the CC. What we say in front of you is what is said behind your back.. so no there's no question of backbiting. What happens in the CC section an be reported to the mods handling the respective forum.. MJHT forum- this forum is very much at peace.... or was, until now maybe.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-stuti123relentless.

Ridhi. IF-Rockerz
Ridhi.
Ridhi.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
u shouldnt have posted others comment here without their permission.
well each of their opinion,y to force.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_Srelentless.

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumonetolub

im sure even the bashers know theyre behaving highly irrationally......but what can we do....im really upset becuz those people make all mjhtians look immature...and its really sad that there was always a clear divide in this forum

im not a monaya fan but i made sure not to enter their space...unless of course if i had something good to say about them....i wish people would realize that these stars are something beyond their characters and bashing another person to make ur favorite look good shows your weakness and not your strength

i feel especially bad for the stars becuz they have some fans who cross the line of decency in their remarks....i already kind of laugh at how people assume how close or not close some stars are by manipulating the words of the stars....some things we're in denial about....but seriously ur fan-hood should be limited to praising ur favorites and not trying to dictate their lives for them by going out and bashing others whom they'll have to interact with at some point...it becomes awkward for them cuz theyre all part of the same industry and some of them are friends

honestly you shouldnt waste your time trying to tell people this.....believe me, the people who are mature enough already understand this Smile.....just learn to accept it i guess like the rest of us that this is probably how it'll remain
i agree with u but i was just talking about the forum i didn't even know what cc was until know lol :)
naina
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha.Ization

Talking about backbiting, we don't need to. We are not double faced at least, what we say here is there in the CC. What we say in front of you is what is said behind your back.. so no there's no question of backbiting. What happens in the CC section an be reported to the mods handling the respective forum.. MJHT forum- this forum is very much at peace.... or was, until now maybe.

Exactly, that is why i say it on the face without any hassles LOL When something bothers me, i try to ease down myself there and then instead of backbiting and constantly mocking at a person you are not a fan of Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-stuti123

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nups_rats

u shouldnt have posted others comment here without their permission.
well each of their opinion,y to force.

yeahh i guesss ur righttt iammm reallyy sorry ill edit my post :)
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I don't bash others, but when people bash my favourites I dont keep quiet either. I don't like anyone in mjht besides MayUr/ArTi, but I still avoid bashing others as I respect other people's opinions and know that everyone can't like the same couple, but since I believe in jaisi karni waisi bharni theory, I don't leave other Jodis when they're fans bash my favs Ouch
Plus I don't get why people are so obsessed with artians living in denial. When we have no problem with it why are other so worried for us?LOL be happy for you own couple na Smile
The simple solution is to stop going through each other's topics, be happy with your own Jodi and stick to them Smile

Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 11 January 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123-.Perk.-relentless.

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
y r u encoaraging mjht not 2 cum back............mods plz close d topic.............

Go to top