Miley Jab Hum Tum

right enough is enough (Page 2)

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Visit the CC section, im sorry i cant reveal here LOL

hey can u atleast tell me how to get theree pretty pls :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Comeone guys whats the use of starting the closed matters.. Ermm  What has happened is past and what can can be controlled lets do that.. Please leats have a fresh new start this year rather than finding another reason to hate each other.. its my request.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

I know dear u are right but obviously its from both sides.. Both the fan groups have different likes and dis-likes but yeah.. We all should learn to accept them rater vent out frustrations in respective CCs.. Smile But now m happy and relieved that my forum is much more peaceful than ever..

And about these IF ranking.. I am sure many of the ppl dont really care about them because these things really wont prive whose better abd who is not.. All four of them have a really special place in our hearts and TV Industry, and thats what matters.. Smile

yesss i completely agreee it from both sides and true all 4 have a very special place in our hearts :) hey what is cc's can u pls tell me or send me link iam having a bit of trouble
Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, i know you ain't talking about the CC section but i would particularly like to mention that here since ive had enough! im not blaming anyone, but i and my friends see MoNaya being bashed in some "particular" CC everyday ..how are we suppose to react to that, u know what we don't react at all, we keep it to ourselves, and one day after days the moment we say even a word about others favs, where we r not even taking the actors name and the FANS, wow people send PMs to each other sending one particular CC's links to each other and stoop to such a level, that they call a couple "eunuchs and backbite about other fans and their once upon a a time friends, this is heights of disgust, how are we suppose to feel about that...this will never end, one set of fans will go and bashing out of jealousy and the others will react but more calmly and then the other set of fans again will make it worse!! i end here

(now dont call me a stalker, coz all of us are stalkers and thats how fights take place)

For god sake, dont quote me, i said what i have to , i will not appreciate snide remarks, if you have to press the like, go for it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNayaHolicPrag.MohitzPari.-Natasha-aa123.80CandYlicious_S

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

Originally posted by kashkasukajenn

Originally posted by Shivani1arti

hey sweeis, mjht forum is very biased & u rightly said divided into poles
well though i don't think mjht will ever come back soon...but bashing is not a good thing

but i guess the forum is quite now & all have learned to live with the differences in opinions
mjht is the best show ever for us & sadly but true there are very few mjht fans left who love both couples

don't get dishearten.........Tongue

i know i guess ur right but we have to do what we can also yeahh and i hope mjht does return also loving ur profile pic

thanks........me too love my profile picEmbarrassed

yeah we can do wht we can- i see u don't like mocking others ....so always keep this quaility & never changeSmile
lol i have trouble getting a profile pic i have no idea how u get one :( also  u stay the same as well
and if u can pls link me to the cc's section u can pm pls helpp :)
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

@Topicmaker : I've Pmd you about that particular CC where actors are bashed all the time Wink

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top