India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

right enough is enough

kashkasukajenn Senior Member
kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Heyyy guysss some of you's may know me while some may not well Iam here to talk about mjht forum.I mean like seriously enough is enough Iam getting tired of arti vs monaya ,mayur vs sajan.The show has now ended and hopefully by God's grace we will get  season 3 with the mars but u know what forget about it bcz if us getting mjht back with mars is going to leads fights in this forum then I hope mjht dosen't come back.Look I know a lot of things have happenedin the past , yes that's what it is the past so we should forget about it and concentrate on our present and future .I just read the article about dlmh actor and I started looking at the comments and people r bad mouthing the show I mean if we  don't watch that show we have no right to bash that show even if we know what the show is about.its not like it replaced mjht or something star one thought mjht had to be finished so it was finished and this new shows was brought in not to replace mjht but to start a new show .even though mjht has ended and Iam very upset but i was glad that we still have the mjht forum where we can come and talk about our favs but no we come but not praise our favs but bash others.iam arti and monaya fan so basically a mars fan but seriously nearly every topic we open we either bash the person for who the topic is made for or announce our afv is better.mjht is mars not monaya not arti but mars it not a one man's show and if ur going to bring trps in this well u can bcz if trps were really the case  then mjht wouldn't have shut down .guysssss i would requestt that we fans respect each others favs

Edited by kashkasukajenn - 11 January 2011 at 11:23pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya_9moon.river...Mitali...thejazzgal-.Perk.-DoNotMindrelentless.

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsWings-of-FireFantasia.-.Perk.-stuti123relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Pointless opening this topic, because they are jealous, insecure people and hypocrites everywhere no one think rationally, and any good person tries to give a rational comment, people term it as bashing or mocking. Moreover people are so blinded by their favs that they overlook all the flaws and bash their non favs in return. Im so pissed at this forum and its members, and if you think the celeb ranking thread bashes, you should just visit the CC section. Its the worst out there Wink

Sad state of affairs! LOL

Edited by .Yamini. - 11 January 2011 at 10:50pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsFantasia.-.Perk.--SMay31-stuti123safeplacetolandDoNotMind

Shivani1arti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Pointless opening this topic, because they are jealous, insecure people and hypocrites everywhere no one think rationally, and any good person tries to give a rational comment, people term it as bashing or mocking. Moreover people are so blinded by their favs that they overlook all the flaws and bash their non favs in return. Im so pissed at this forum and its members, and if you think the celeb ranking thread bashes, you should just visit the CC section. Its the worst out there Wink

Sad state of affairs! LOL

hey yeah i guesss ur right but people like us who like a peaceful forum should get it also can u pls give the link to cc's i don't know what that is plaa tell me

relentless.

kashkasukajenn
kashkasukajenn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

hey sweeis, mjht forum is very biased & u rightly said divided into poles
well though i don't think mjht will ever come back soon...but bashing is not a good thing

but i guess the forum is quite now & all have learned to live with the differences in opinions
mjht is the best show ever for us & sadly but true there are very few mjht fans left who love both couples

don't get dishearten.........Tongue

i know i guess ur right but we have to do what we can also yeahh and i hope mjht does return also loving ur profile pic
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Visit the CC section, im sorry i cant reveal here LOL

stuti123

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

I know dear u are right but obviously its from both sides.. Both the fan groups have different likes and dis-likes but yeah.. We all should learn to accept them rather vent out frustrations in respective CCs.. Smile But now m happy and relieved that my forum is much more peaceful than ever..

And about these IF ranking.. I am sure many of the ppl dont really care about them because these things really wont prove whose better abt who is not.. All four of them have a really special place in our hearts and TV Industry, and thats what matters.. Smile

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 11 January 2011 at 11:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashkasukajennmoon.riverMoNayaHolicPrag.MohitzPari.-Natasha-ragzz.

Go to top