Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's role needs to be changed (Page 4)

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by upasana.diya

who would trust the love which is just skin deep.... atleast i wouldn't... more the fools, who think they should be loved because they are more beautiful
what if tomorrow, Anita gets into an accident and has a disfigured face, would we still advocate Ahem should go for Anita, or since now Gopi is more beautiful than anita, we will patch Gohem up???

I believe SNS is neither about Gohem, RaJi or any other character....
its about a family... mistakes made by family or better decisions taken by some members which are not recognised as such by others, but they are still together... till now, if it were some other place n time... Ahem would have chosen a path and so would have Gopi and the concept of family will cease to exist....

marriage in many cultures is not to bring the guy and Gal together. its uniting two families...

love and marriage are not just about winning, which is what we are making it into these days... what is there to say two people madly in love today will not be at each others throats tomorrow....
i believe marriage to be a complex mixture of compassion, understanding, empathy, communication and compromise....

i may fall short of putting my point forth.. but love which only aims at winning is not everything... love which aims at bringing happiness to every face is a love one can trust

Jisne kabhi pyaar na kiya use nafrat ka kya ehsaas... kyonki dono hi dil se ki jaati hai
(he who hasn't loved wouldn't know the meaning of hatred... because both the emotions are very close to the heart)
The face of the person has to be easy on the eyes and at least look like a woman and NOT a 12-year old child! For goodness sake, she is the lead of a show. Just because she is fair and nice does not make her beautiful nor does it make her an interesting character.  I am getting rather bored of the leading ladies with low-self-esteem, ignorance and stupidity as the foundations of niceness. I have met a number of women who have had hardships but are able to discern between what is right and wrong. Gopi is both obedient and mindless. Those are not characteristics that appeal to any guy unless he is big loser himself.

choti_rani Goldie
choti_rani
choti_rani

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I agree with you in that Gopi's character does need to grow a backbone and stand up for herself once in a while, but for you to criticize Gopi's looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You might think Gopi looks 12 and is not pretty, but many would disagree with you. You might think Anita's character is attractive, but many might disagree with you. As far as Anita being the better match for Ahem. You are judging it based on your preference on who looks better and not because of Anita's character and personality. The serial never really focused or even elaborated Anita's character for us to know what she was like whatsoever. And my dear looks can be very deceiving. I don't believe a marriage or love of any kind should be on the foundation of looks alone. Heck Anita could have been the worst wife of all. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpupasana.diyasaomom-tellyaddict-

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eesha2

I agree with you in that Gopi's character does need to grow a backbone and stand up for herself once in a while, but for you to criticize Gopi's looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You might think Gopi looks 12 and is not pretty, but many would disagree with you. You might think Anita's character is attractive, but many might disagree with you. As far as Anita being the better match for Ahem. You are judging it based on your preference on who looks better and not because of Anita's character and personality. The serial never really focused or even elaborated Anita's character for us to know what she was like whatsoever. And my dear looks can be very deceiving. I don't believe a marriage or love of any kind should be on the foundation of looks alone. Heck Anita could have been the worst wife of all. 
My dear, let them disagree with me - it does not make it a fact. Second, you're looking at people who are fans of this character and actress ONLY. Third, so what if she show NEVER focused on Anita or Anita's character, the fact is we know that Gopi is a bore, illerate, not lacking in intelligence and common sense. It's basically what people assume is the basis of someone who is nice.  That's rubbish.
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
The game isn't over until i win...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

upasana.diya

Go to top