Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's role needs to be changed

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All,

I am a regular watcher of this show, just because I want to see Gohem story moving forward. I think its high time, something needs to be done. I sometimes feel, Gopi's character is just not being potrayed properly. She is innocent and illitrate i understand, but not as stupid as she is shown. And until she can really do something for the family, i dont expect Ahem's behaviour to be changing for her. She needs to do something big, so that Ahem starts feeling, he was wrong about her. As some people suggested, that she might try to get anita back into Ahem's life... really speaking I dont want that to happen. With Kinjal and Dhawal's marriage on the cards, it would rather be interesting if she could get Kinjal and elesh married...and there after leave the house without saying to anybody. And I really dont want her to go back to her mama's house. Right now, with the story going the way it is.... I dont understand how will Ahem realize what he did was wrong...... what do all u guys think.... I have read all the different stories everyone has come up with and I really enjoyed them. I want gohem to come together but right now i feel with the amount Gopi has suffered, she just needs to leave the house to gain her self respect. I would love to see Gopi's character changed to more confident, educated and smart girl while still maintaining her innocence. Ahem needs to suffer a lot more than Gopi has to have her back in his life.
I hope you all agree with me... i really want the story of Gohem to be moving now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup.  Gopi needs to leave the MM, gain confidence and an education and Aham needs to suffer.  i think you've hit the nail on the head.  We're all in agreement!πŸ˜†
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Yup. Gopi needs to leave the MM, gain confidence and an education and Aham needs to suffer. i think you've hit the nail on the head. We're all in agreement!πŸ˜†

Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago
saomom thumbnail

Copy cat.  

I'm guessing you're in agreement...
saomom thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovtv

<big sigh!>

🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£

Welcome back, Shelly! πŸ˜‰
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gopi shld leave MM and my Rashi alone.. I agree to that..lol
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Personally I see ZERO chemistry in the two leads. Ahem needs to get the girl he wanted - WOW she was gorgeous - Gopi looks like she has rasgolla stuffed in her cheeks, plus she is a dull, and boring girl. Niceness is great but to assume that only an uneducated girl can possess these traits are wrong.  Gopi has no personality; she has nothing interesting to offer, to discuss. She has NO hobbies or interests except doing what her mother-in-law commands.  And someone, please do something but her look - it is so unflattering - reminds me of how actresses used to look in the 80s.

upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Gopi shld leave MM and my Rashi alone.. I agree to that..lol

why can't your Rashi leave our Gopi alone...

jab dekho peeche peeche poonch ki tarah chali aati hai(always tags along Gopi as if Gopi has grown a tail)

Gopi got married and Rashi had to marry in same house... thank God that family had another son... if there were no Jigar, i am sure Rashi would have been Gopi's sautan... despo Rashi😑
wants keys but no responsibilities - immature Rashi
always playing pranks and easily led by her mom - Spineless Rashi

PS. Apologies if i said too much

@BRAT - your brain needs a transplant bro, if you like Rashi type of girls
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

🀣🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£

Welcome back, Shelly! πŸ˜‰

I feel like sometimes we're going in circles on the forum too.  We have been discussing this forever.   No one is listening.  Nothing is changing.

saomom thumbnail
@Diya  & Shelly - how are you two still awake?  Go to bed!  This is just a vicious circle and will be here tomorrow, next week, next month and next year for us to discuss.  πŸ˜†  Good night!