Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's role needs to be changed

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hi All,

I am a regular watcher of this show, just because I want to see Gohem story moving forward. I think its high time, something needs to be done. I sometimes feel, Gopi's character is just not being potrayed properly. She is innocent and illitrate i understand, but not as stupid as she is shown. And until she can really do something for the family, i dont expect Ahem's behaviour to be changing for her. She needs to do something big, so that Ahem starts feeling, he was wrong about her. As some people suggested, that she might try to get anita back into Ahem's life... really speaking I dont want that to happen. With Kinjal and Dhawal's marriage on the cards, it would rather be interesting if she could get Kinjal and elesh married...and there after leave the house without saying to anybody. And I really dont want her to go back to her mama's house. Right now, with the story going the way it is.... I dont understand how will Ahem realize what he did was wrong...... what do all u guys think.... I have read all the different stories everyone has come up with and I really enjoyed them. I want gohem to come together but right now i feel with the amount Gopi has suffered, she just needs to leave the house to gain her self respect. I would love to see Gopi's character changed to more confident, educated and smart girl while still maintaining her innocence. Ahem needs to suffer a lot more than Gopi has to have her back in his life.
I hope you all agree with me... i really want the story of Gohem to be moving now.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnysz786bobo12345esttyAashna26princ355Chaudhrytmshaffaevad-tellyaddict-suk19.Verity.

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Yup.  Gopi needs to leave the MM, gain confidence and an education and Aham needs to suffer.  i think you've hit the nail on the head.  We're all in agreement!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyesttyprinc355Chaudhrytmsmithasrkevad-tellyaddict-Sofna

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Yup. Gopi needs to leave the MM, gain confidence and an education and Aham needs to suffer. i think you've hit the nail on the head. We're all in agreement!LOL

Edited by Jake-neil - 11 January 2011 at 11:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnysuk19

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jake-neil

Originally posted by saomom

Yup. Gopi needs to leave the MM, gain confidence and an education and Aham needs to suffer. i think you've hit the nail on the head. We're all in agreement!LOL

Copy cat.  

I'm guessing you're in agreement...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunny

Sky23 IF-Rockerz
Sky23
Sky23

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
<big sigh!>

saomom

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

<big sigh!>

ROFLROFL ROFLROFL

Welcome back, Shelly! Wink
Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Gopi shld leave MM and my Rashi alone.. I agree to that..lol
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Personally I see ZERO chemistry in the two leads. Ahem needs to get the girl he wanted - WOW she was gorgeous - Gopi looks like she has rasgolla stuffed in her cheeks, plus she is a dull, and boring girl. Niceness is great but to assume that only an uneducated girl can possess these traits are wrong.  Gopi has no personality; she has nothing interesting to offer, to discuss. She has NO hobbies or interests except doing what her mother-in-law commands.  And someone, please do something but her look - it is so unflattering - reminds me of how actresses used to look in the 80s.

smithasrk

Go to top