--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
K..............Friends....this is the first time I am updating.........
I didnot find any updates so thought of doing one......Plzzzzzzzzz........Kindly apologise for any mistakes & kindly bare with me "& my English.................😉😆.........K.........Here goes.......

Scene 1

Janvi comes to Karan & asks can she call him Bhaiyya as Dia calls him so.Karan agrees to it & they both hug.Amba looking at the new born "Bhayi-Behen".Ammaji coming from behind.Before she comes to Karan Janvi sits in the car & waving her hand to him drives the car.Ammaji comes to Karan & asks him whom he was bidding bye to.Karan replies its Janvi Dia's friend .Adi has said him to leave her till the gate.Ammaji mocks Janvi & says Dia's friendship is not good........

Scene 2

Dia is sleeping in her room with peace.The phone rings & Dia gets up & thinks who has called her early in the morning.Again she gets scared thinking that the call might be Sundar's.She slowly & frightly moves to the call & attends it.She says "hello" but no reply from the other side.After a while Janvi says hello & asks Dia that didnot she get heart-attack.Dia feels relieved.Janvi asks Dia to go outside & have a fresh air & she will feel better.Dia smiles like a baby & cuts the call.She goes outside & takes her pallo & breathes & enjoys the fresh air.Suddenly she hears some whistle & she moves towards that to see where it is from.A guy is shown who is cycling whistling a tune & moves zigzag way.Dia sees him & smiles & goes inside..........

Scene 3

Joginder is chanting some mantra & counting the Rudraksh maala.Gajji is very upset that Sundar's dad will open his mouth about Gajji's female related activities.Joginder says that he told not to do all these things but you didnot listen.Gajji still upset.Then Joginder consoles him saying that if Sundar's father knows about us ,even we know about him & not to worry nothing will happen & again sits closing his eyes.Gajji gets relaxed & says now he will have a sound sleep.

Scene 4

Janvi on her phone sitting on the bed .Amba comes there & asks how come she woke so early.Janvi says she had called her friend Dia.Janvi tells Amba that she feels very strong bond with Dia more than friendship as she has not felt this type of feeling for any other friends.She feels I am always alone & there is no sibling of me .Amba remembers Raghav sitting with his two babies in hand.Amba says to herself that I cant say that you even had a sister & she died as you will feel very bad.Amba tells Janvi that sometimes unknown people do feel our own .Janvi teases Amba about some "Mr.Khanna" .Amba says he was asking for you but you were busy with Dia & her problems & she couldnot say anything.Amba says Janvi to get up & frshen up as she has some work.Janvi says its sunday & she will sleep.Janvi takes the blanket & sleeps on the bed.Amba smilingly says so many fools were made beacause of you came here or something like that .Janvi teases Amba.Amba leaves smilingly...........

Scene 5

Karan is doing push up.Adi comes there & says its good to do Pushups.Adi then asks him why he wake so early today.Karan says he should go for some Ammaji's work.So,woke up early.Adi gives him a chain i think for his hand or something & says when he saw that he got the feeling that its only for Karan.Karan thanks Adi but says he wont feel like tieing those things.Adi says no problem he will bring him something which he likes or wears.Adi leaves.Karan quite unhappy..........

Scene 6

Sheela chachi is setting something.Santhosh comes & says Chanda has brought her some bangles.They remember Sunheri that she was very good in "Sajna Savarna" & her choice used to be superb.Then they talk about how Ammaji loves Adi a lot.Santhosh feels quite bad that Karan wont get that much love.SC consoles her saying he will one day get equal love.........

Scene 7

Gajji,Dhongi baba,Avtar all are sitting in the morning having tea.Jogi asks him to say Adi to take care of the business from now on.Gajji says he will talk to Adi.Ammaji comes from outside & again starts her non-sense about "Chori" & all that.Dia comes with Ammaji's shoes.Ammaji says that so much happened & you dont even have a little sadness on your face.Any other gal was there in her place wopuld have been very unhappy.Dia's smile fades off.She leaves thinking she is feeling as though she has won something in her life for the first time & again gives her cute smile.........

Scene 8

Adi praying to her mom.Sunheri is dead guys .Adi was talking to her mom.He says he is missing his mom a lot.She must be somewhere & seeing all the things happening to him & his family.Gajji looks from the door & gets emotional................

Precap : Everyone is sitting at the dining table and Adi make an announcement that he has a surprise in store for them in the evening.......(credit Harsha)

Edited by --Saaki-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PRECAP-Everyone is sitting at the dining table and Adi make an announcement that he has a surprise in store for them in the evening.

Ammaji is not involved in the mamigiri🥳
I cant tell you how happy I am 😃
And Khanna Saab😕I really want to see him now😉
But Amba Khanna😕it doesnt sound good🤢😆

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laado_007

PRECAP-Everyone is sitting at the dining table and Adi make an announcement that he has a surprise in store for them in the evening.

Ammaji is not involved in the mamigiri🥳
I cant tell you how happy I am 😃
And Khanna Saab😕I really want to see him now😉
But Amba Khanna😕it doesnt sound good🤢😆

Thx a lot for sharing harsha.......🤗....will update the precap...

Yeah,even I wanna know who is this "Khanna"..........😛😃
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update dear👏.at last sunehari is dead.lekin good to know that adi is goodbro😉.i read sme where that sunehari dint waana act more in naidl so they killed her in the leap😆.dnt apolagise re u were good.🤗.keep doingEdited by phoo_12 - 13 years ago
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi , didnt dey showd dat ama disconnectd d telephone wire in last times epi. Den how janvi calld dia today? Plz help! As im nt sure as im just readng updates.gdnigt.
nilizaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the fabulous update